• Advertisement
The TMZ of YouTube Gurus

General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 1

• Advertisement

Re: General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 1

Postby iainthatin » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:14 pm

DustyCrow wrote:Anyways I found bunny in 20 yrs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsCaMsATI9g

LOL, I only watched like the first 20 seconds, but I think that bitch is awesome and I so wanna sub.
iainthatin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby hollaatmegurl » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:22 pm

I would love to see what these Swamp Fuckers think of their behavior ten years from now. It's kind of hard to imagine them ever growing up.
~ The pussy game ridiculous ~
hollaatmegurl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby Zealous Lace » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:10 am

smudgedLipstick wrote:
Liney wrote:Image

Please tell me the person that replied was someone trolling. They cannot be real!

Kat is shy? Are you kidding me... she has a youtube channel of her own! Shane Dawson isn't exactly squeaky clean comedy either, and she's apparently besties with him. Here's another example of swamp minions making up excuses and defending their holy than thou Swamp Majesty.

Haha "...we are gonna ask you to leave the swamp and take away alligators wings"
OH NO! NOT THE WINGS! ANYTHING BUT THE WINGS!! :o
... :pfff: bitch, please.
Zealous Lace
Debater
Debater

Postby ShesAWolf » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:18 am

Zealous Lace wrote:Haha "...we are gonna ask you to leave the swamp and take away alligators wings"

:rofl: Haha, I've always wondered if the gators getting their wings was a reference to a certain swamp "momma" gettinh high :toad:
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up"
ShesAWolf
Learner
Learner

Postby Rogue » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:09 am

ShesAWolf wrote:
Zealous Lace wrote:Haha "...we are gonna ask you to leave the swamp and take away alligators wings"

:rofl: Haha, I've always wondered if the gators getting their wings was a reference to a certain swamp "momma" gettinh high :toad:

Ahaha, Puff the magic alligator?
Rogue
Debater
Debater

Postby michelle » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:17 am

iainthatin wrote:It's interesting to note that everything in the Bunny/Kat videos indicate they never went to Bunny's ACTUAL house. And if they did, they definitely didn't film it.

I seriously don't understand why Bunny won't even do a ROOM tour. I'm so curious about her reasons on this, but all I can really think of is that she must live with her parents, or something WAY crazier.

I think it's obvious she lives with her parents and is ashamed of it. It's one thing when someone loses a job and has to temporarily move back home...but she doesn't seem to be in that situation since she has not had a job. Her cult wants a room tour, she might as well oblige. I doubt she has anything too shocking, probably just photos of Johnny Depp and possibly some animal bones.
michelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby kittykat » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:06 pm

That's actually where henna is traditionally applied (along with the soles of the feet) because it lasts longer, but yeah...I'm not exactly feeling it on Bunny!
I love him from the skin to my bones
But I don't wanna live in his home
There's nothing to say 'cause he knows
I'll just runaway and be on my own

kittykat
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby Rogue » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:00 pm

We're one step ahead of them...
Rogue
Debater
Debater

Postby Zombie_Kitten » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:13 pm

I have a theory that Bunny might be a hoarder. She refuses to do a room tour, appears to be keeping Kat away from her house, and just think about how much "Swamp Mail" stuff she must have lying around. I don't know if you guys watched her makeup collection video, but she had TONS of makeup and she doesn't even do tutorials/claim she knows how to apply it. And she had probably 30-ish perfumes if not more in her perfume collection video. I'm all for people collection things that interest them, but it kind of seems like she collects everything.
Zombie_Kitten

Postby hollaatmegurl » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:20 pm

Hey, looks like she learned how to spell! Well, it's/its, anyway. (This was a bit ago but forgot to upload it until tonight)
~ The pussy game ridiculous ~
hollaatmegurl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby amandajay » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:23 pm

From her newest video. It seems like the foundation is a bit too dark for her. It looks like she's putting on some fake tanning spray or something? Also it looks like she got a ton in her hair which looks grody. One last observation, her eyes don't seem so piercingly blue in this light? Maybe it's just me but they seem really blue but not as crazy bluish purple as normal.
amandajay
Talker
Talker

Postby kozlowicz » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:46 am

hollaatmegurl wrote:Image

Hey, looks like she learned how to spell! Well, it's/its, anyway. (This was a bit ago but forgot to upload it until tonight)

Shouldn't gator be 'gator?
kozlowicz
Learner
Learner

Postby BananaBread » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:06 am

amandajay wrote:Image

From her newest video. It seems like the foundation is a bit too dark for her. It looks like she's putting on some fake tanning spray or something? Also it looks like she got a ton in her hair which looks grody. One last observation, her eyes don't seem so piercingly blue in this light? Maybe it's just me but they seem really blue but not as crazy bluish purple as normal.

Well this is no surprise. Her foundation never matches her skin tone and a lot of times she looks like a cake face.
I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes, English is my second language.
BananaBread
Talker
Talker

Postby Nikon » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:23 am

Can't believe she spend that much money on that foundation. I mean how long can that foundation last? If she sprays full coverage every time she might get 8 uses max out of it... Which is ridiculous for that price, she should have just bought a regular foundation that's longwearing especially if she wants to use it for Disney Land. There is no way that Dior one will stay on her face with all the attractions she will be on and let's not forget the heat and sweat!
How to cut layers in your hair and than screw up your once very beautiful hair cut!

"So when you cut it like this you get these angled bangs that look really great"
Nikon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby hay guise » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:27 am

I seriously laughed sooooo hard when she sprayed that crap! She was so yellow :lol:
"i really think it looks gooood" and it's all in her hair and cakey looking ahahaaa
Image :toad:
hay guise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby blackityy » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:47 am

Wow in the US you can return used cosmetics?! I would have saved so much money!
blackityy
Learner
Learner

Postby Zealous Lace » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:54 am

Nikon wrote:Can't believe she spend that much money on that foundation. I mean how long can that foundation last? If she sprays full coverage every time she might get 8 uses max out of it... Which is ridiculous for that price, she should have just bought a regular foundation that's longwearing especially if she wants to use it for Disney Land. There is no way that Dior one will stay on her face with all the attractions she will be on and let's not forget the heat and sweat!

Considering how much foundation she puts on her face, she should just invest in spray paint ;)

blackityy wrote:Wow in the US you can return used cosmetics?! I would have saved so much money!

I know right, it still baffles me how that works! (I'm Australian so the whole concept is foreign)
Zealous Lace
Debater
Debater

Postby Liney » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:18 am

I swear she purposely buys foundation the wrong shade.
Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby BananaBread » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:42 am

Just checked the video. The first 6 minutes I was thinking "oh gosh, just spray the damn foundation and stop talking nonsense". And the part where she was chewing gum with an opened mouth. Really? Is that sooooo necessery in a makeup review?

And it's funny that her chanel is called "Bunny's beauty channel" and she can't even pick the right foundation color. She is pale and if I'm not wrong, the shade she bought is the 4th darkest. And she should have filmed how the foundation looked after few hours, then it would be a useful review.
I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes, English is my second language.
BananaBread
Talker
Talker

Postby Clover la BonBon » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:25 am

The return of the wrong colour foundation! Almost as bad as the bb cream she had
Clover la BonBon
Informer
Informer

Postby rapyodeling » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:39 am

If the Dior foundation makes the shade of the foundation the color of the packaging, then I'm not really going to blame her for the mismatch of color. My guess is that either her body is tanner than her face or she did such a minor swatch that it blended in easily.

If the color of the bottle is just the color of the bottle, then I'll laugh at her.

Why is she contemplating bringing her Luminess to Disney? Didn't she bring zero make-up to Disney last time? That would be such a hassle to travel with.
rapyodeling
Learner
Learner

Postby Clover la BonBon » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:47 am

Oh my just saw this comment:

"Looks like you got some in your hair... Or it is just making your face match your hair??"

:tu:
Clover la BonBon
Informer
Informer

Postby SassyChance » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:48 am

Liney wrote:I swear she purposely buys foundation the wrong shade.

I think she does too just for the attention. It's just one of the many things she can bitch about and that her swamp cult will kiss her ass and agree with consistency. I do find it comical that she has the audacity to actually say her channel is a beauty channel. I wouldn't take beauty advice from her if the makeup was sent to me for free to 100% honest.
SassyChance
Informer
Informer

Postby Bonki » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:56 am

Omg how hard can it be to find a foundation to match your face! Bunny go with the lightest shade they have...DONE!

Also stop putting it in your hair, it looks nasty..
Bonki
Learner
Learner

Postby Dysharmonya » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:25 am

Zombie_Kitten wrote:I have a theory that Bunny might be a hoarder. She refuses to do a room tour, appears to be keeping Kat away from her house, and just think about how much "Swamp Mail" stuff she must have lying around. I don't know if you guys watched her makeup collection video, but she had TONS of makeup and she doesn't even do tutorials/claim she knows how to apply it. And she had probably 30-ish perfumes if not more in her perfume collection video. I'm all for people collection things that interest them, but it kind of seems like she collects everything.

That has been my assumption for quite some time as well. I think she even slightly admitted she is hoarder in one of her older videos, when she was still watching similar shows on TV. I know it may be taken as a joke, but I just have this feeling it might be true ....
Dysharmonya
Lurker
Lurker

PreviousNext

Return to Grav3yardgirl