General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 1

iainthatin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 1

Post by iainthatin »

Just wanted to rehash for those who might have missed it on the old site cuz it's super important and I wanna say...

Me. Bunny. Lesbian feelings.

/end

#noshame

rapyodeling
Learner
Learner

Post by rapyodeling »

#kindofawk

If I knew how to embed a video I would because Bunny's school casual OOTD is up.
Did she not mention what shorts she was wearing or did I miss it?
I thought it was a pretty good video, the clothes were generic enough (minus the shoes) that someone could recreate it.

iainthatin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by iainthatin »

rapyodeling wrote: Did she not mention what shorts she was wearing or did I miss it?

There's a wonderful closeup of her... area... at the 5:00 mark where she's talking about them. It's a very short clip... I think I would have preferred that view for the whole vid. Especially the part where she's pulling up her shirt and touching herself.

God WTF is wrong with me, you'd think it was a full moon.

:mock:

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

iainthatin wrote:
rapyodeling wrote: Did she not mention what shorts she was wearing or did I miss it?

There's a wonderful closeup of her... area... at the 5:00 mark where she's talking about them. It's a very short clip... I think I would have preferred that view for the whole vid. Especially the part where she's pulling up her shirt and touching herself.

God WTF is wrong with me, you'd think it was a full moon.

:mock:
is it me? or is there kind of a hole in the crotch area?

rapyodeling
Learner
Learner

Post by rapyodeling »

shakenshake wrote: is it me? or is there kind of a hole in the crotch area?
I think it was just a shadow from a fold in the material.

miss_m
Learner
Learner

Post by miss_m »

holy sh*t... rachel's mac "friend" katie did a sh*t job on her make up in the latest vlog rachel posted.
and it's not even "bad lighting" or "bad quality" or the "angle."
it looks like she took her finger, dipped it in eyeshadow, and then smeared it across rachel's face.

Missyxoxo
Debater
Debater

Post by Missyxoxo »

Too much color on the face in her recent video. :?
Not hatin' just sayin'

Girl next door
Learner
Learner

Post by Girl next door »

Why she is so touchy about her real name? She said once that it means sheep, doesn't seem so bad. Why she has so much complex about it? :scratch:

miss_m
Learner
Learner

Post by miss_m »

smudgedLipstick wrote:
miss_m wrote:holy sh*t... rachel's mac "friend" katie did a sh*t job on her make up in the latest vlog rachel posted.
it looks like she took her finger, dipped it in eyeshadow, and then smeared it across rachel's face.
:yup:
Her MAC friend needs to be trained or something. Horrible application! It's one color smeared across each eye. C'mon now!
rachel's done videos in the past featuring mac katie's cosmetic skills.
in this recent video it looks like she must've pissed katie off and katie was just like "eff this" lol.

rapyodeling
Learner
Learner

Post by rapyodeling »

smudgedLipstick wrote:
miss_m wrote:holy sh*t... rachel's mac "friend" katie did a sh*t job on her make up in the latest vlog rachel posted.
:yup:
Her MAC friend needs to be trained or something. Horrible application! It's one color smeared across each eye. C'mon now!

Knowing Bunny she could've easily requested it to be applied like that, so I won't judge it unless/until she makes an actual video featuring the make-up or a haul or something while she's wearing it.

Side note, I wasn't really impressed with the Styleseeker collection.

Demi_21
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Demi_21 »

Girl next door wrote:Why she is so touchy about her real name? She said once that it means sheep, doesn't seem so bad. Why she has so much complex about it? :scratch:
I can't help but think there are only three reasons in which she doesn't want the people of YouTube using her real name.

A) She doesn't want people stalking her and finding out where she lives etc. (Which would make a lot of sense..) However this backfires because everyone now knows her name I guess.

B) She doesn't want people googling her and finding old photos/videos of her, or videos that friends might post which are more realistic to what she actually acts like off camera. She wants to keep up her internet persona.

C) She's hiding something bad.

Just my two cents. Or three, hardy har.

rapyodeling
Learner
Learner

Post by rapyodeling »

Demi_21 wrote:
Girl next door wrote:Why she is so touchy about her real name? She said once that it means sheep, doesn't seem so bad. Why she has so much complex about it? :scratch:
I can't help but think there are only three reasons in which she doesn't want the people of YouTube using her real name.

A) She doesn't want people stalking her and finding out where she lives etc. (Which would make a lot of sense..) However this backfires because everyone now knows her name I guess.

B) She doesn't want people googling her and finding old photos/videos of her, or videos that friends might post which are more realistic to what she actually acts like off camera. She wants to keep up her internet persona.

She put her last name out on the internet herself so finding out her info probably isn't that hard for someone determined to find things about her.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

The name thing strikes me as odd as well. I'm sorry, you are putting videos on the internet, fake name or not, people will be able to find out who you are. There is no point trying to hide it. I however don't think this is why she goes by "Bunny".

isanami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by isanami »

About her name, if I remember correctly, in a video she said that her group of friends all had nicknames and her was Bunny. She liked it so she kept it. idk is kind of weird if you really think about it.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

In her new video, and all other vids that include makeup swatching...why doesn't she just swatch..on...her...hand...???

Demi_21
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Demi_21 »

rapyodeling wrote:
Demi_21 wrote:

She put her last name out on the internet herself so finding out her info probably isn't that hard for someone determined to find things about her.
Yeah, that's true.

rapyodeling
Learner
Learner

Post by rapyodeling »

saywhatyouwanttome wrote:In her new video, and all other vids that include makeup swatching...why doesn't she just swatch..on...her...hand...???
I'm glad that bothers someone else haha. I wonder why she doesn't swatch like other normal gurus but then of course, we have to remember she's not a NORMAL GOOROO YAYUS.

To me, the back of your hand is like a first-instinct place to swatch.

I liked her make-up in this video though.

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

I'm new here, I just had to join because after the 400dollar hobo shoes she has just gotten worse and worse...Let me start my rant, and just to make it clear I really liked her old videos, she was unique and just the right kind of weird, now she is more fake then real. And why has she deleted all the good videos?!

In her newest video she is seriously thinking about returning a lipstick she has already used? I'm I totally bonkers or isn't that what it sounded like?
Also the mac nars comparison...Girl that style of packaging has been around since forever..

/rant over:) Happy to be here ^^

wtfox
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wtfox »

Bonki wrote:I'm new here, I just had to join because after the 400dollar hobo shoes she has just gotten worse and worse...Let me start my rant, and just to make it clear I really liked her old videos, she was unique and just the right kind of weird, now she is more fake then real. And why has she deleted all the good videos?!

In her newest video she is seriously thinking about returning a lipstick she has already used? I'm I totally bonkers or isn't that what it sounded like?
Also the mac nars comparison...Girl that style of packaging has been around since forever..

/rant over:) Happy to be here ^^
I think she got her $400 for free from the company. I don't know if that makes it better or worse, but I don't think she actually paid retail for them. You may be from another country, but in the USA, it is totally OK to return used makeup products most of the time (some stores have different policies, but it's more common than not). This is because our laws are much less strict than in the EU, for example, and customers here in the US have demanded that if they're paying $20 for a lipstick that they can return it if they don't like it. These products are not resold (unless they're still packaged), but taken at a loss. Since makeup has such a high markup, it really doesn't matter.

tiara_terynn
Talker
Talker

Post by tiara_terynn »

I feel like I'm at home around y'all here. I agree with what everyone is saying. When she did that iphone video, I'm pretty sure I didn't hear any of it. I was too busy laughing at her eyeshadow. I don't care if you're not a "normal guru", but girl, please. No one should wear eyeshadow like that ever. And then in the mac haul when she said "I woke up from my nap, my makeup was all over my cheek/chin (I don't remember which) I honestly said out loud, it didn't move there. It was there before you took a nap.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”