General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 1

whoareyou
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 1

Post by whoareyou »

oh my god that foundation color.. and she thinks it looks good. yeah, she really needs 'bunny's beauty channel' as her channel name.

Nikon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nikon »

As far as i know btw, Dior is a brand that typically makes mostly yellow toned foundations so why the heck does she keep going to that brand. She has to stay clear away from Dior and YSL, besides that how does she think SAND looks like? If a foundation says the colour is SAND what do you think that it's going to have a pink undertone?! Gawd, use your brain Rachel.

Gonna check the website to see the colors for this foundation, i do know they only have about 5 colours tho.

@Peljux: She is at the lakehouse right now, not the motel anymore so that's maybe why. But then again her other video "what's up" has been taken with her iphone and has been shot at the lakehouse too...

Nikon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nikon »

What i thought, she should have just took the light beige one(first box on the pic). Sand is like 3 colours darker, and yes light beige is yellow toned but it's better then sand. She should just stick with brands that make pinky undertoned foundations.

SassyChance
Informer
Informer

Post by SassyChance »

Nikon wrote:As far as i know btw, Dior is a brand that typically makes mostly yellow toned foundations so why the heck does she keep going to that brand. She has to stay clear away from Dior and YSL, besides that how does she think SAND looks like? If a foundation says the colour is SAND what do you think that it's going to have a pink undertone?! Gawd, use your brain Rachel.

Gonna check the website to see the colors for this foundation, i do know they only have about 5 colours tho.

@Peljux: She is at the lakehouse right now, not the motel anymore so that's maybe why. But then again her other video "what's up" has been taken with her iphone and has been shot at the lakehouse too...
How dare the swamp queen use anything less than Dior or YSL on her precious face.

Demi_21
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Demi_21 »

Part of me really wants to send her some foundation. I should send her illamasqua's pure white skin base foundation and tell her to mix it with her collection of foundations that are too dark for her. She would save a lot of money that way. It's funny because the illamasqua foundation is a lot more cheaper than any of the crap that she buys too. :?

Zealous Lace
Debater
Debater

Post by Zealous Lace »

Demi_21 wrote:Part of me really wants to send her some foundation. I should send her illamasqua's pure white skin base foundation and tell her to mix it with her collection of foundations that are too dark for her. She would save a lot of money that way. It's funny because the illamasqua foundation is a lot more cheaper than any of the crap that she buys too. :?
Maybe that's why she keeps stuffing around getting her foundation 'wrong': maybe she wants more free stuff sent to her from 'fans'/companies? But then again, is she that incapable of asking the staff at the makeup counter to match her face with a foundation? :scratch:
Bunny makes my head hurt :grump:

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

If I were on the Dior marketing team I'd be crying into my decaf, extra foam, unicorn sprinkles, soya cappuccino right now :sadm:

Zealous Lace
Debater
Debater

Post by Zealous Lace »

Clover la BonBon wrote:If I were on the Dior marketing team I'd be crying into my decaf, extra foam, unicorn sprinkles, soya cappuccino right now :sadm:
Why's that? Are they planning on making her the face of Dior? ;)

Demi_21
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Demi_21 »

Zealous Lace wrote:
Demi_21 wrote:Part of me really wants to send her some foundation. I should send her illamasqua's pure white skin base foundation and tell her to mix it with her collection of foundations that are too dark for her. She would save a lot of money that way. It's funny because the illamasqua foundation is a lot more cheaper than any of the crap that she buys too. :?
Maybe that's why she keeps stuffing around getting her foundation 'wrong': maybe she wants more free stuff sent to her from 'fans'/companies? But then again, is she that incapable of asking the staff at the makeup counter to match her face with a foundation? :scratch:
Bunny makes my head hurt :grump:
I wouldn't be surprised.. Oh I have no idea what foundation to use... *receives free make-up in the post* YAYUS!

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

flarryflarry wrote:I just started watching the Henna tattoo video bunny+Kat did,and the top comment was:

kat is one of the saddest people ive ever met in my life, shes kind of like me, ive kinda grown into myself more and its not as noticable, i hope that happens for her soon.
omynickeltye 1 day ago

I think it's sad the the swamp family thinks it's because kat has no personality,when in reality,it's clear that she's bored out of her mind.
I know, these kids are delusional. There were several comments on each of the videos with Kat saying how annoying she is when Bunny never even gave her an opportunity to talk. I wonder why Bunny didn't put an end to the Kat bashing with a simple, "hey minions, that's my friend, stop talking shit..." She seems to get off on angsty kids obsessing over her...creepy.

Ugh, that foundation. With all of her failed attempts at finding an appropriate shade, you'd think she'd consult a salesperson.

furphy
Learner
Learner

Post by furphy »

DON'T FEED THE BUNNY LOL.
youtube.com/questionablegurus

Nikon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nikon »

Zombie_Kitten wrote:I think it's a little strange that she's always buying really expensive stuff for vacations she's planning on taking. I mean, why do you need a whole new wardrobe of tacky lycra for Disneyworld? And why would you go out and buy a 62 dollar bottle of crappy yellow makeup when you ran out on vacation instead of picking up a 12 dollar bottle of ColorStay or something? It doesn't make sense to me.
Because she wants to show off her goods when she is meeting up with people in DisneyLand/World, she is that kind of person. She is the person that wants to be unique all the time and wants the most expensive useless stuff (just look at the staple of Betsey dresses and JC shoes urgh). Bunny can't show up like a boring person she has to be extravagant with tacky lycra and a nice orange skintone (she doesn't even care that it's orange as long as it's Dior it's okay)! Now she only has to chose some extravagant shoes and it's complete!

Conversation's will go all day like this:
Person: That's a nice dewy foundation you got there Bunny!!
Bunny: Ohwell thank you, it's Dior! It cost me like 70 dollars YAYUS!

Person: Such nice blinky extravagant shoes!
Bunny: Yeah i know, they are made by the uber super extravagant famous Jeffrey Campbell you probably don't know him right? Well, i do because i'm so unique YAYUS! Oh and they are like 300 dollar per pair..!

Showing off all the time urgh.

BananaBread
Talker
Talker

Post by BananaBread »

Maybe in her made up anxiety world it is not allowed to consult with the sales person :D
I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes, English is my second language.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

It's hilarious to me that she would be the second darkest shade in the Dior foundation, is she not aware that she is pale? She really comes across as a complete idiot sometimes.

Nikon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nikon »

Curious what she is going to do with the foundation now that pretty much everybody but herself realized that it's too dark.

BananaBread
Talker
Talker

Post by BananaBread »

Nikon wrote:Image

Curious what she is going to do with the foundation now that pretty much everybody but herself realized that it's too dark.
I think in the video she said that she will return it. Well, that's the right thing to do. Maybe then she will get the right shade. Could it happen? :D
I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes, English is my second language.

littlebitcloser
Lurker
Lurker

Post by littlebitcloser »

In her Fall Thrift Haul, she says she used a coupon for 50% off. It's funny that she would be thrifty for used clothing which she has said is already really cheap, yet she spends $60+ on foundation that doesn't even match her skin tone.

Not that there's anything wrong with using coupons, of course.

whoa

Post by whoa »

Her subscribers talk like she is super original but her style changes every other month, so how does she have an original style?

Also her nails make me want to vomit. She has polish, USE IT and trim your nails.

Nikon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nikon »

whoa wrote: Also her nails make me want to vomit. She has polish, USE IT and trim your nails.
Exactly what i was thinking. I saw that super long weird looking nail on her pink and arghhhh i couldn't... i just... i.. :eeek:

Demi_21
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Demi_21 »

furphy wrote:
DON'T FEED THE BUNNY LOL.
Hahaha! :lol: Mommy, why can't I feed the bunnies at the petting zoo?? :cry:

Return to “grav3yardgirl”