General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 1

ImYourGrandma
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 1

Post by ImYourGrandma »

She can't even figure out what 50% off $1.20 is. She is an idiot and it is. not. cool.

Rogue
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by Rogue »

Random question. Are thrift store prices that cheap in the US? I live in Canada, and I've seen jeans at value village retail for 20 bucks.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

Rogue wrote:Random question. Are thrift store prices that cheap in the US? I live in Canada, and I've seen jeans at value village retail for 20 bucks.
I can't say for all thrift stores, but most of them in my area are pretty cheap. I get a lot of sweaters from thrift stores and they're usually around $4.30 each, and half of them half a half-off sticker (This is Goodwill I'm talking about). I got a dress at a different thrift store for around five bucks. But, there's a consignment store around here where prices are NOT cheap. Most things in there were over ten dollars.

hi_paige
Learner
Learner

Post by hi_paige »

Rogue wrote:Random question. Are thrift store prices that cheap in the US? I live in Canada, and I've seen jeans at value village retail for 20 bucks.
I think it depends on where in the US you live, I live in Chicago and it's expensive.

Melissa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melissa »

I know a lot of people don't like her, but I honestly find her so funny. I just have a weird sense of humor I guess, but usually I laugh out loud at least once in videos which is a nice change since I find most gurus annoying as anything. I like her thrift hauls because the things she picks out are SO UGLY and i like how she refers to her style as "homeless chic" or whatever, hahah. The things she buys are really, really ugly, and (without being insulting) I think it suits her? Like she rocks it. I don't know, maybe it's because I'm a new subscriber and I haven't been annoyed by her yet but I like her!

Beth_munday
Informer
Informer

Post by Beth_munday »

About the swamp sorority,I live in England so know nothing about sororities, so sorry if I'm wrong, I'm getting my info from T.V. But sororities come off as 'you can't join unless your cool enough' so I can see the swamp family using this to have a go at anyone not kissing Bunnys arse. It is getting reeeaaally cultish now. And the more she does things like 'swamp family' and 'swamp sorority' (which everyone is going to forget about in a week) the more outsiders wont be welcome until they perform some sort of task to prove how much they love Bunny.

And I noticed the necklace looks exactly like the ones she is selling, and she got it off half price so I think she got it for less than $1 (not sure if she worked that out when telling the price, she was having difficulty with simple maths, so it might have been $1-whatever she said)

I used to really like her and thought she was really original but the way she goes on, she is definatley just playing characters, at the minute it's homeless, it used to be sort of gothty but fasionable and in a few months it will be something else

Melissa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melissa »

I think it's cool she changes up her look a lot though. :) Better than staying boring and simple in my opinion. I'd never have the confidence to wear the things she does.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

Melissa wrote:I think it's cool she changes up her look a lot though. :) Better than staying boring and simple in my opinion. I'd never have the confidence to wear the things she does.
Meh, I don't have an issue with people changing up their looks or seeing a style and wanting to follow that for a while. I just hate how she does it because it's the 'new' thing right now. Like when she did an entire haul dedicated to 'tumblr-inspired' fashion. And how she's ~totally into~ JCs and Blackmilk now, even though, if she wasn't getting the items sent to her for free, she probably wouldn't be as into them (cough cough her saying she wouldn't wear Blackmilk once upon a time). She just isn't original at all.
--------------
If this Swamp Sorority thing happens, it's going to be a disaster. Another reason for all the crazies to think they're better than everyone else, and there will probably be even more bashing in the comments of her videos.

After I left that comment on her video and so many people thumbs-upped it and replied agreeing with me, something Rabbit would have HAD to have seen, I now fully believe that she just doesn't give a shit. Who knows, maybe the whole "anti-bullying" thing is just something she says to make her more likeable or whatever. Either way, I'm not buying that bullshit. She loves the attention and the Swamp Spawns going gaga over her and doing anything to 'stick up' for her.

Rogue
Debater
Debater

Post by Rogue »

Ah you guys are lucky then. Thrift stores where I live have the same prices as Aeropostale.

What's all this BS about a sorority?

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

Rogue wrote:Ah you guys are lucky then. Thrift stores where I live have the same prices as Aeropostale.

Nothing to worry about, nothing she says has ever been done. She just likes to promise stuff to get the family excited and then never do them, because they would never question the swamp queen.

Rogue
Debater
Debater

Post by Rogue »

Bonki wrote:
Rogue wrote:Ah you guys are lucky then. Thrift stores where I live have the same prices as Aeropostale.

Nothing to worry about, nothing she says has ever been done. She just likes to promise stuff to get the family excited and then never do them, because they would never question the swamp queen.
I feel bad for all of those young kids who sent her letters, or even gifts. I doubt they have even received a thank you :/

That's one thing I love about the youtuber PiinkSparkles, she always does videos where she shows what her subscribers have sent her. She is always super grateful, and takes the time to write thank-you notes, or answer any questions.

Beth_munday
Informer
Informer

Post by Beth_munday »

Melissa wrote:I think it's cool she changes up her look a lot though. :) Better than staying boring and simple in my opinion. I'd never have the confidence to wear the things she does.
I don't mind people changing their look up, she seems to be following whats cool on tumblr.

Beth_munday
Informer
Informer

Post by Beth_munday »

The sorority is going to fall through so quickly. I like her on facebook but only because my laptop doesn't seem to enjoy unliking things and wont let me do it. I normally ignore her posts but apparently they've picked a name and she said something about customized sweaters or something. I just feel Bunny has gone to far and this is getting out of hand.

Also, I was lurking on the swamp family page for a laugh because I hadn't for a while and someone asked how Bunny gets the money for all her shoes, if she only has the screen printing and youtube, how can she say her FTC it's clear? No one said anything about getting sent things for free, and I couldn't say because I'm not in the swamp.

Rogue
Debater
Debater

Post by Rogue »

Beth_munday wrote:The sorority is going to fall through so quickly. I like her on facebook but only because my laptop doesn't seem to enjoy unliking things and wont let me do it. I normally ignore her posts but apparently they've picked a name and she said something about customized sweaters or something. I just feel Bunny has gone to far and this is getting out of hand.

Also, I was lurking on the swamp family page for a laugh because I hadn't for a while and someone asked how Bunny gets the money for all her shoes, if she only has the screen printing and youtube, how can she say her FTC it's clear? No one said anything about getting sent things for free, and I couldn't say because I'm not in the swamp.
I joined the FB group a while ago. I was bored and had a couple weeks before school started. I go on there fairly regularly now for amusement. Man, are there some bat-sheet crazy people in that group. Like, EVERYONE can read your super personal problems. One girl even posted a picture of a rash on her belly, WTF?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I honestly find the term "homeless chic" borderline offensive. IDK and it reminds me of that video where she kept talking about giving a "bum" a sandwich or whatever it was.

Beth_munday
Informer
Informer

Post by Beth_munday »

smudgedLipstick wrote:
Beth_munday wrote:The sorority is going to fall through so quickly. I like her on facebook but only because my laptop doesn't seem to enjoy unliking things and wont let me do it. I normally ignore her posts but apparently they've picked a name and she said something about customized sweaters or something. I just feel Bunny has gone to far and this is getting out of hand.

Customized sweaters? Oh yaaaay. Something else to charge her minions for via etsy.
I've got a feeling that's not even going to happen, she said something about walmart selling cheap jumpers and she's probably already forgotten about it. Also, they have a name, it's ΔGΘ delta gata theta :roll:

I bet Bunny is a really nice person in real life, at least around close friends who she's known for ages and doesn't need to impress, she can be original, she can be funny, she can be weird but she tries to hard for her minions and that's really disapointing. I really want to know what her friends think of her videos as well. We never see them, and she never mentions any, but she has got to at least have a few friends. She even did that best friend tag, are they even still friends? I can't remember but I'm sure she mentioned her best friend a few times, even before she did the tag, now the only person she mentions is Kat

Beth_munday
Informer
Informer

Post by Beth_munday »

Hahaha, someone ponted out that theres no G in the greek alphabet so her sorority name is poop

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

I feel like at this point she's just doing as many things as possible to milk whatever internet fame she has. Maybe she gets nervous about losing her following so comes out with stupid shit like a swamp sorority to keep people loving her/excited.

TrashBoat
Talker
Talker

Post by TrashBoat »

I honestly fear for Bunny's mental health sometimes, and not because of that high anxiety stuff. I just feel like one day, the internet's just gonna collapse on top of her. :/

whoa

Post by whoa »

hahaha wait a minute they "are" Delta GATA Theta......okay I have to finish laughing. As a sorority gal myself that is just so comical. They may want to learn the greek alphabet before they make up a sorority. The letter I believe they are looking for is GAMMA...

Return to “grav3yardgirl”