General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 1

whoa

Re: General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 1

Post by whoa »

lethargicgirl wrote:
whoa wrote: Yeah, long nails are fine but having random nails long is gross looking.
Seriously! what's up with the coke nail?
Yeah I am glad that I am not the only one who was thinking that with the long pinky nail ha

tiara_terynn
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by tiara_terynn »

BananaBread wrote:
Nikon wrote:Image

Curious what she is going to do with the foundation now that pretty much everybody but herself realized that it's too dark.
I think in the video she said that she will return it. Well, that's the right thing to do. Maybe then she will get the right shade. Could it happen? :D
No. She'll just make a giveaway out of it! Give us the stuff she can't use doesn't like. (See Mac lipglass incident here.)

Caiterinful
Learner
Learner

Post by Caiterinful »

The color different between her arms/chest and her face... dear god.
I don't care if someone can't match foundation to their skin, not everyone cares about makeup enough to ponder over foundation colors for ages, like jeez it isn't a criminal offence to not be able to find correct color foundation, but if that person cant, then the last thing they should be doing is having a beauty channel. Bunny needs to stop pretending she's good with makeup and stop calling it a beauty channel, or learn about foundation.

Nadezhda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nadezhda »

ERMAGHERD.
I'm very pale & i'll admit, every single foundation I have ever tried has been too dark for me. If you know of a brand that makes foundation in pure white, then tell me. Lawl.
But... this is just over the top crazy. When I know my foundation is way too dark (like if I'm testing one that oxidizes on me) I try to cover up the rest of my body so it's not so obvious to the public.
Does she not ever look at herself in natural light?? Perhaps that is the culprit. When I sit in my room & do my blush, I can't really see it. Then I look in the natural light and i'm like :oops:
Idk. I just don't understand how a colour can be that much darker than your skin. I'm sure whatever foundation she's wearing in this pic came in a lighter shade..

ohdeargod
Learner
Learner

Post by ohdeargod »

Nadezhda wrote:ERMAGHERD.
I'm very pale & i'll admit, every single foundation I have ever tried has been too dark for me. If you know of a brand that makes foundation in pure white, then tell me. Lawl.
But... this is just over the top crazy. When I know my foundation is way too dark (like if I'm testing one that oxidizes on me) I try to cover up the rest of my body so it's not so obvious to the public.
Does she not ever look at herself in natural light?? Perhaps that is the culprit. When I sit in my room & do my blush, I can't really see it. Then I look in the natural light and i'm like :oops:
Idk. I just don't understand how a colour can be that much darker than your skin. I'm sure whatever foundation she's wearing in this pic came in a lighter shade..
Illamasqua has a pure white foundation :D
Anyways, if you guys read rachel's facebook shes talking about a swamp sorority. Oh my god. What is she thinkin :grrrr:

ShesAWolf
Learner
Learner

Post by ShesAWolf »

What is this Swamp Sorority business? Lol I still like her page on facebook and I saw it and I'm so damn confused. Hmm movie club that never got finished, book club that was never even started, what about the swamp family album? Lol now a swamp sorority for her to make a big deal about and never do anything about it.
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up"

BananaBread
Talker
Talker

Post by BananaBread »

Inside of the arm usually is lighter than the rest of the body, and still the foundation is way way too dark
I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes, English is my second language.

lunchbox
Learner
Learner

Post by lunchbox »

ShesAWolf wrote:What is this Swamp Sorority business? Lol I still like her page on facebook and I saw it and I'm so damn confused. Hmm movie club that never got finished, book club that was never even started, what about the swamp family album? Lol now a swamp sorority for her to make a big deal about and never do anything about it.
EXACTLY!

She also said she was trying to draw a crest for this sorority thing, but failed, so people started commenting things like "you should hold a contest and have people draw it for you!". DO THEY NOT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE SWAMP FAMILY ALBUM CONTEST? People worked on their drawings, sent them to her, then there was a voting on facebook, and... nada. She should really think these things through before letting her swamp family get all excited for nothing.

iainthatin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by iainthatin »

Damn I wish there were more people like Bunny to watch on YouTube... she's so juicy. I watched ALL her vids when I first found her channel. I want to feel that rush again, ROFL!

Of course they're out there, I just don't know how to find them. Where are the interesting and addictive personalities out there in YouTubeland? Someone? Anyone?

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

God point, what happened to the family album?!

blackityy
Learner
Learner

Post by blackityy »

iainthatin wrote:Damn I wish there were more people like Bunny to watch on YouTube... she's so juicy. I watched ALL her vids when I first found her channel. I want to feel that rush again, ROFL!

Of course they're out there, I just don't know how to find them. Where are the interesting and addictive personalities out there in YouTubeland? Someone? Anyone?
Got to agree with you there, despite whatever else she is bloody mesmerising lol

Nikon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nikon »

What the hell! I had left a comment yesterday asking when the swamp mail video was going to be uploaded because she said she had done a video about it but yet still has not uploaded it. I was looking for my comment today to see whether it got some thumbs up and it's gone! Chance she deleted it? But why? Oo

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

I'm not sure if they have it outside the UK but there is brand specifically for pale skins called Dainty Doll created by Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud. http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j& ... CJwUn30_Eg

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

She is going to let down her swamp family again, and sure most of them don't care about the album and stuff like that. But after promising so much and not doing any of them. Were is her 200 lookbooks she has been promising? Were is the swamp family mail? Which I think is the most important, because its really stupid to promise to show of the things you get and not doing it, wont the pile just keep growing if you put it off for too long? I feel bad for the 14 year old girls that sent stuff in to make her happy are probably really waiting for the swamp mail.

hay guise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hay guise »

Bunny is SO original that her skin is ombre

Seriously, she looks dip dyed :lol:

Hummm and a sorority, well in order to keep your cult growing you have to have ranks I guess.

Pepperkake

Post by Pepperkake »

Stargazer also makes a white foundation/very light foundations.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

Does she seriously not know she looks like a damn fool?

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

As for pale foundation, (I've raved about this stuff in some other threads) Graftobian is the first company I've found that matches me exactly, and I'm ultra pale. It's really cheap too, but instead of taking up a lot of room on here, PM me if you want more info :)

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

Sorry for le triple post, but even if she doesn't test out her foundations in natural lighting, there is no WAY she doesn't see it when she's editing her videos. Or looks in the mirror. Or when people on the street look at her and have the "damn what da fuq this bitch doing" look on their face.

hi_paige
Learner
Learner

Post by hi_paige »

In her thrift haul with all those vests...all I could think of was the movie Mean Girls.

Regina wore sweatpants on Monday and said the rules weren't real, Karen was all "they were real when I wore that vest", then Regina said "because that vest was disgusting"

Gross, gross, gross.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”