General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 1

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Re: General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 1

Post by Bonki »

Oh my gawd, Kat looks so bored, it's really hard to watch... Did they have a fight before the video, because its really awkward to watch or maybe something is building up...the video is really really awkward :?

Michi
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Michi »

How do we know that Bunny is living with her parents?

Zealous Lace
Debater
Debater

Post by Zealous Lace »

Michi wrote:How do we know that Bunny is living with her parents?
If you listen really, really carefully amidst Bunny's yelling, you can hear her poor parents bashing their heads against the wall ;)

Michi
Learner
Learner

Post by Michi »

Naps wrote:Casey Couture strikes again. :lol:

[youtube][/youtube]
This reminds me of Kailyn, not Bunny.. oO

Michi
Learner
Learner

Post by Michi »

Zealous Lace wrote:
If you listen really, really carefully amidst Bunny's yelling, you can hear her poor parents bashing their heads against the wall ;)
Haha, aaw. ;)... but seriously..

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Why oh why Kat!? It makes no sense all this Bunny and Kat! It is like Bunny has dragged her there, through a Chick-fil-a and dumped her at the side :?

@Zealous Lace: Have you changed your avatar? I used to love the little flickky ears gif! aha :lol:

KimiSoYeah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimiSoYeah »

ShesAWolf wrote:Don't you just love the look on Kats face throughout the entire video? :grrrr:
hh.JPG
I just started watching this vid and immediately noticed how bummed out she looks!
She wants to go home so badly!!!
"I wanna go home... why won't they let me go home... this is the worst trip I've ever been on."
ImageImageImage

Zealous Lace
Debater
Debater

Post by Zealous Lace »

Clover la BonBon wrote: @Zealous Lace: Have you changed your avatar? I used to love the little flickky ears gif! aha :lol:
Haha yup I did, but I changed it back just for you :)

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

aww you shouldn't have :lol: !! I spend way too long looking at it! <3

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

Yelling.
Screaming
"YAYUS!".

All
fucking
day
:bang:

lethargicgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by lethargicgirl »

Michi wrote:
Zealous Lace wrote:
Haha, aaw. ;)... but seriously..
i remember on the old forums someone talked about this... she does in fact live with mom and dad. for a little while when she was in college she lived with a friend but moved back to her parents before she graduated, where she has lived ever since. i mean youtube money doesn't buys lake houses! :roll:
i do wonder about what her parents think about her choice in "career" or what they do about all the early morning yelling? maybe they cant hear very well? maybe she is just an over indulged womanchild that yells in the basement ? maybe they believe special snowflake syndrome is a real medical ailment ?

AN0N.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AN0N. »

I just would like Bunny to get her eyebrows waxed, and nicely shaped.

It would make her face look so much better...

LadySewaddle_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LadySewaddle_ »

I think that this girl can't do makeup for anything. From what I've watched but those face expressions...I'm sorry but that's the only thing I'll watch if I watch this girl's videos. Cause I can make quite a bit of screencaps with all those faces she does.

ImYourGrandma
Talker
Talker

Post by ImYourGrandma »

michelle wrote:I'm someone who doesn't care that she got sent some overpriced clothing. What gets under my skin is how at the end she mentions how cool it would be to put together an entire black milk lookbook at Disney world...essentially begging for more stuff. Here's an idea, get a job and buy them yourself.
No kidding ...

Why is it that she doesn't have a job?

Oh yeah, the special snowflake syndrome. I cannot even imagine what her parents must be thinking. She's 27! And youtube isn't a job.

The begging and begging and "hinting" ... ugg

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

I don't really know who Katsketch is but I went on her YT page and saw the titles of her vids...swearwords etc. She's quite opposite to probably what some of Bunny's subs are allowed to watch, also who else thinks Bunny seems (in her own still immature way), a lil bit more grownup with Kat? Like their 1st vlog they used words like "retard" "piss" and made a blatant reference to sex.
I dunno, it just reminds me more that Bunny is a full grown woman pandering to 13-17 yr old subbies and makes it all the more strange. She's almost 30 yet acts like a child to relate to her subs but in real life probs acts a bit more adult i.e swears etc, just creeps me out a little I guess.
If that makes sense lol; the same way child tv presenters have to pretend to be excitable, clean and cheery all the time yet they only do it because they have to

rapyodeling
Learner
Learner

Post by rapyodeling »

Zombie_Kitten wrote: I think you hit the nail on the head! She acts like she's too prude to use swear words in her videos (which her young viewers watch), but on her Tumblr blog, she says "shit" and "piss" frequently. I even saw where she said "fuck" once. :o I think it's because her younger viewers aren't allowed to use Tumblr due to the nudity and stuff that shows up sometimes. It makes me wonder what she's really like in real life. I kind of hope that her YouTube persona is fake, and that she's still the same chill, semi-unique Bunny like she was back in her old videos.
As someone who curses, I don't mind that she leaves it out of her videos. She does have younger viewers and doesn't want to lose them. I'd rather her not curse at all than throw the words around every other sentence.

Shinee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shinee »

Bunny used to curse a lot in her older videos iirc.

amandajay
Debater
Debater

Post by amandajay »

Kat's like "Why did I ever agree to this?"

rapyodeling
Learner
Learner

Post by rapyodeling »

Zombie_Kitten wrote:
rapyodeling wrote:
Zombie_Kitten wrote: I think you hit the nail on the head! She acts like she's too prude to use swear words in her videos (which her young viewers watch), but on her Tumblr blog, she says "shit" and "piss" frequently. I even saw where she said "fuck" once. :o I think it's because her younger viewers aren't allowed to use Tumblr due to the nudity and stuff that shows up sometimes. It makes me wonder what she's really like in real life. I kind of hope that her YouTube persona is fake, and that she's still the same chill, semi-unique Bunny like she was back in her old videos.
As someone who curses, I don't mind that she leaves it out of her videos. She does have younger viewers and doesn't want to lose them. I'd rather her not curse at all than throw the words around every other sentence.
I totally understand where you're coming from. I just wanted to make the point that she's definitely modified herself for her channel (which I'm not saying is a 100% negative thing, I agree that cursing is out of place in most YT videos), and if she's willing to change the words she uses for her audience, I'm willing to bet that she's purposefully changed herself in other ways as well. If not using profanity is her way of respecting her young audience and trying to be a good role model for them, then good for her. I'm just more inclined to think that she stopped using it to present herself in a more positive light for companies/gain more subscribers. I think that if she stopped cursing purely for the sake of her young viewers, she wouldn't wear marijuana printed leggings or encourage them to buy overpriced clothing either.
Completely agree. But it's easier to cut out the curse words than stop wearing tacky overpriced leggings it seems.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

:bang:

Return to “grav3yardgirl”