General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 1

Beth_munday
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 1

Post by Beth_munday »

I really hope she keeps up the way she has been acting in her vlogoween videos. She isn't acting exactly like the old Bunny, but I've lost hope that that was even the real her, she's just a lot more down to earth. And... I even laughed at the 'chubby tears' song for awkward musical.

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

I really starting to like bunny again:) these halloween videos has been pretty ok to watch and she isn't screaming as much:)

lethargicgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by lethargicgirl »

i wanna know how cruella deville is different than rachel's average everyday look? black and white hair? check! garish red lipstick? check! gaunt and haggard? check!

nightonthesun
Informer
Informer

Post by nightonthesun »

Hi! Long time lurker on this thread and I thought you guys would get a kick out of this comment:

"My favorite halloween costume i ever made is going to be this year's one.I'm going as you Bunny!I even dyed my hair exactly like yours,got blue contacts, eat at Chick Fil A in the afternoon and I'm even going to scream at everyone!"

Sorry I don't know how to show actual comments on here but it was on Bunny's latest video. Do you think this person is serious? :?
Heyy guyths! :toss:

Rogue
Debater
Debater

Post by Rogue »

lethargicgirl wrote:i wanna know how cruella deville is different than rachel's average everyday look? black and white hair? check! garish red lipstick? check! gaunt and haggard? check!
She did buy a horrendous rabbit fur jacket once. And she does love wearing cows' skin.

lunchbox
Learner
Learner

Post by lunchbox »

Vlogoween is going pretty well... It doesn't look like she'll be giving up halfway, she isn't acting over-the-top insane and best of all, she hasn't said "sassy" even once so far! Keep it up, Bunny!
nightonthesun wrote:Hi! Long time lurker on this thread and I thought you guys would get a kick out of this comment:

"My favorite halloween costume i ever made is going to be this year's one.I'm going as you Bunny!I even dyed my hair exactly like yours,got blue contacts, eat at Chick Fil A in the afternoon and I'm even going to scream at everyone!"

Sorry I don't know how to show actual comments on here but it was on Bunny's latest video. Do you think this person is serious? :?
Considering that last bit about screaming at everyone, I think they were being sarcastic (but I can see why you'd be unsure about it, some people in the swamp family are that crazy)

owlssaywho
Learner
Learner

Post by owlssaywho »

Does Bunny really have a "Grav3yardgirl" decal on the window of her car in her latest video????

hexgirlfriend
Learner
Learner

Post by hexgirlfriend »

owlssaywho wrote:Does Bunny really have a "Grav3yardgirl" decal on the window of her car in her latest video????
she's actually had that for quite a long time now.

hay guise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hay guise »

Yep last 2 vids are way more tolerable, she actually made me laugh some. She can be funny with her randomness when she's not being like a screaming tweaker.

Beth_munday
Informer
Informer

Post by Beth_munday »

lunchbox wrote:Considering that last bit about screaming at everyone, I think they were being sarcastic (but I can see why you'd be unsure about it, some people in the swamp family are that crazy)
Sometimes I lurk on the swamp family page and someone said it would be cool to dress as Bunny. I haven't been on the page since but I really hope they decided against it, imagining explaining to someone.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

I must thank bunny that for the new videos I don't need to turn the volume down. Thanks Bunny keep it up :PB: Vlogoween is so much better than the past 4 months!

owlssaywho
Learner
Learner

Post by owlssaywho »

Clover la BonBon wrote:I must thank bunny that for the new videos I don't need to turn the volume down. Thanks Bunny keep it up :PB: Vlogoween is so much better than the past 4 months!

+1000!!

Beth_munday
Informer
Informer

Post by Beth_munday »

I think the past few videos are so good because she is just doing videos about what she likes, because she likes it. She has always said her favorite holiday is haloween.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”