NikkiBlackketter Part 2

purple579
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NikkiBlackketter Part 2

Post by purple579 »

Does anyone know if Robin ever explained if she's going to be just with Gymshark and not with Alphalete? And did Brittany switch to Gymshark too?

Also I think Alphalete is making a mistake shooting all these random models rather than having people with big athletic followings behind them. I highly doubt anyone is going to come to the LA Fit expo to see this high schooler. Christian can probably get a big crowd, but I think Nikki was the reason half of the lines and crowds they had at previous expos. And people who were there to see them as a couple. I think Gymshark will still get big crowds with people like Nikki, Jazmine and Robin who have hardcore fans who will come see them and buy stuff.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

I don't really buy quite yet that he's dating the high schooler either. But I guess we'll see haha.

purple579
Debater
Debater

Post by purple579 »

Not necessarily if he's dating her. But they always had their spokespeople/models at the booths. So i'm not sure who they'd use now.

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

Following. Just found this thread (and just started watching Nikki) and wanted to know if she was based in LA or Houston? She moves around so much.

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Champagne4Breakfast »

Has anyone bought anything from GS? They are releasing new stuff tomorrow and I'm considering it because their prices aren't bad (compared to Lululemon).

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Champagne4Breakfast »

Has anyone bought anything from GS? They are releasing new stuff tomorrow and I'm considering it because their prices aren't bad (compared to Lululemon).

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

Yeah idk if I buy that Christian is dating a high schooler... I really hope they're just exaggerating about that.

brianne_xo
Informer
Informer

Post by brianne_xo »

Champagne4Breakfast wrote:Has anyone bought anything from GS? They are releasing new stuff tomorrow and I'm considering it because their prices aren't bad (compared to Lululemon).
I would like to know as well. I love lululemon so if GS is similar and cheaper I would be about it. I am assuming their pretty much the same quality since Nikki wears lulu and GS but idk. it could be just cause she's sponsored. agh. That's the downfall of sponsorships.

Post by Guest »

I've bought a couple GS tops and a pair of shorts and I really, really like the tank tops. They're the move racerback vests, and the quality is good. I've never owned any Lululemon so I can't speak to that but the shorts compared to Nike pros are a good comparison. Little snug in fit but I'd read that before so I sized appropriately.
Overall, I really like Gymshark. I like that they have sales too. Hope this helps anyone.

Bananacoaster33
Learner
Learner

Post by Bananacoaster33 »

Where did the dating rumor start? He just photographed her. Jusy curious whee people got the idea they were dating.

Lolyoutube
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lolyoutube »

brianne_xo wrote:
Champagne4Breakfast wrote:Has anyone bought anything from GS? They are releasing new stuff tomorrow and I'm considering it because their prices aren't bad (compared to Lululemon).
I would like to know as well. I love lululemon so if GS is similar and cheaper I would be about it. I am assuming their pretty much the same quality since Nikki wears lulu and GS but idk. it could be just cause she's sponsored. agh. That's the downfall of sponsorships.
I've read reviews online that say a lot of their tights/leggings are see through in the butt region (especially when stretching/bending) and the one thing I know about lulu is that their wunderunder pants aren't.

I've never tried gymshark personally though so I'm not 100% sure.

jennafear557
Learner
Learner

Post by jennafear557 »

Hey there, the board ate my comment.

I'm looking forward to the new Gymshark black full-length mesh leggings I saw on Insta but not sure if they'll end up getting returned. I didn't see sizing info for the women's line on the GS site but hoping they run true to size. I'm 5'7" and usually take a medium in bottoms so we'll see. Anyone know if the gray leggings (with a colored waistband) show sweat stains? My gym doesn't have A/C and temps are heating up. Will report back on how I like the quality. Curious to see if it's all hype or if the clothes look good on someone who is not an XS...

kalistaxxmatic
Debater
Debater

Post by kalistaxxmatic »

so i've never posted before (im a lurk) but i own heaps of gymshark stuff so i thought i would give you guys a review:

avoid their leggings! (stick with nike or lulu) they rip easily in the crotch reason regardless of size (i'm a personal trainer, train myself 2x a day, and am working on my post-grad in kinesiology, so needless to say, im in the gym environment ALOT and every single girl that works with me who has bought gym shark leggings - the flex ones or the plain black ones - has had them rip along the crotch seams, me included)
besides the ripping stuff: the grey gymshark leggings (the flex leggings) do not show sweat stains (which is good) and they are not see-through, they are the thickest and heaviest leggings so good for outdoor running in the cold; however, the black ones are 100% see-through and thin.
the only leggings not to rip are the ambition leggings (older gymshark leggings), these are a much more nylon-based material so size up if u get these

100% recommend their tops!! both the more fitted seamless one's and the move racerbacks. they are flattering and last! the seamless one's are very fitted just an fyi.
also i recommend their sports bras! supportive as long as u get the right size.

their shorts... ehh. not a fan of them. would recommend just getting nike pros. the dri-fit material of nike pros are much better than the material of gymshark running shorts. also the gymshark running shorts have a tighter thigh seam then the nike's, which makes squatting (or any other heavy compound leg exercises) not as comfortable since the seam starts to cut into the skin. honestly nike's are better, you can find them for cheaper, and you can avoid the shipping cost

sorry that was so long!
hope this helps

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

There are more honest reviews on gymshark on the xxfitness Reddit. I personally hate my ambition leggings and I won't purchase anything from gymshark again. I'm pissed that they lower the price for the leggings shortly after I bought them.

I ordered the ambition leggings in blue. I looked at all the youtubers and read the comments about their sizes. I ordered a size up and when the leggings came, they were too small. If even they were the correct size, they would still be see through because I put the leggings on my arm to test the transparency. It was still see through and my arms are more than two times smaller than my legs. The material is super thin too. If you look at the newer stock pictures of the leggings, you can see the tags through the leggings. The old photos were photoshopped and taken at flattering angles to minimize the truth. The leggings also took almost three weeks to get to them while I ordered from another uk company that used the same mailing company that got to me in a week.

ebean
Learner
Learner

Post by ebean »

Bananacoaster33 wrote:Where did the dating rumor start? He just photographed her. Jusy curious whee people got the idea they were dating.
Its on the previous forum, but basically her friend Arianna posted a tweet about it and Nikkis reply made it seem like it was definitely about Christian. Also people replied to the tweet bashing Christian and Nikki or Arianna didn't say it wasn't about him, but instead favorited the tweets.

Codejesu11
Learner
Learner

Post by Codejesu11 »

Also if you go to londons favs on her Twitter @londyshay her brother replied to a girl who had made a comment about London going out with Christian after her & ex broke up. Her ex is a good friend of Christian & he liked the girls tweet. & so her brother replied to her next time @ my sister
-C.D :love2:

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Codejesu11 wrote:Also if you go to londons favs on her Twitter @londyshay her brother replied to a girl who had made a comment about London going out with Christian after her & ex broke up. Her ex is a good friend of Christian & he liked the girls tweet. & so her brother replied to her next time @ my sister
Oooh, juicy!

You guys are such detectives lol

mazosrankutes
Learner
Learner

Post by mazosrankutes »

wowwaz
Informer
Informer

Post by wowwaz »

:love2:

Jerseybitch
Informer
Informer

Post by Jerseybitch »

Codejesu11 wrote:Also if you go to londons favs on her Twitter @londyshay her brother replied to a girl who had made a comment about London going out with Christian after her & ex broke up. Her ex is a good friend of Christian & he liked the girls tweet. & so her brother replied to her next time @ my sister
Damn, I need to checkout twitter more! I've been trying to go on GOMI to read up on Emily duncan, but its not loading for me. I didn't get the feeling that she and Nikki were too fond of each other.

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”