Chanelette

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Chanelette

Post by Diorette »

I love her and she's my favorite guru but she can be pretty rude sometimes.

Thoughts?

Lilac
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Chanelette

Post by Lilac »

I think she is very rude but it could also be a language barrier .. I don't understand how she can afford all the makeup she buys as I don't think she works ...

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

She says she's a baby-sitter.

But yeah, she is extremely rude with some people :/

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BellaJane »

I like her. I don't pay any attention to the comments section so I've never noticed her being rude. But I just adore her face and her accent. I like the makeup looks that she does, too, because they never look *overly* done. And I don't think I've ever clicked on one of her videos and thought that she looked bad. But I do think she'll be infinitely better looking when her braces come off.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I actually like how she looks with braces.

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BellaJane »

Don't get me wrong, I think she's stunning. And braces don't look bad on her at all. But I think the braces make her look very, very young (as they do with most people). When I first came across her a few months ago I thought she was *maybe* fifteen.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

l'enqueteur wrote:Don't get me wrong, I think she's stunning. And braces don't look bad on her at all. But I think the braces make her look very, very young (as they do with most people). When I first came across her a few months ago I thought she was *maybe* fifteen.
I know, I didn't get it wrong :)
She'll definitely look better, but I also think she looks pretty with braces.

Elyezabeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Elyezabeth »

I agree. While I love watching her videos and overall really like her, she frequently seems to come across very aloof and as though she thinks that her style and taste are superior to any others. I was reading a blog post where she goes on this ramble about her boyfriend saying that women should not wear loose, flowy "hippie-ish" things, because that's just covering up femininity and beauty, etc. It's fine with me if you want to say that you prefer a more classic, tailored style, but stop presenting everything as though your way is the best and only way.

I do think part of it might be language barrier, though. She seems like a very sweet girl, and I think maybe she does try to express things as opinions and doesn't realize that the way she so matter-of-factly states them makes it sound more like she thinks what she's saying is the ultimate truth.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I don't know if it was her intention of not, but some girl told her that she was reading some questions on her formspring that were stupid and that she felt guilty because she sometimes asked stupid things and then Chanelette told her that they don't have common sense, that, personally, was offensive.

Rozalija2012
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Rozalija2012 »

I find her extremely rude. In her videos, she seems like a nice person but if you are talking with her she is just so incredible much rude. I am a Lithuanian too and I was a wiever of her for a long time. But I have read so many annoying/disgusting things that were written by her so I unsubscribed her.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

So many people are telling her that and she acts extremely bitchy about it, like it's not her faul.

Nutellalove
Informer
Informer

Post by Nutellalove »

I agree sometimes people tend to ask questions that go overboard. But she is plain rude. She is rude because she is narcissistic and vain. She is absolutely stunning yes, had an amazing style. But we get it in the end...you like to be "classy" and "elegant" and "chic", you aren't better than anyone else and she is RUDE.

Nutellalove
Informer
Informer

Post by Nutellalove »

I forgot to add, she is only nice when someone kisses her ass and tells her how gorgeous she is. Otherwise she is cold, rude and vain. She acted all crazy when someone mispronounced her name on her formpsring, like seriously? You should be thankful people actually watch you and even care about your name. And no Eve, you do not have love handles like you always say.
/end rant

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

She's becoming like every selfish guru out there.

Nutellalove
Informer
Informer

Post by Nutellalove »

Taken from her formspring:

Chanelette 3h via iOS
I saw you the other day! I was too afraid to come up to you though, everyone she is even more beautiful in person, if that is possible! :) xx
smile
:O omg. Where did u see me? Girl, please don't be afraid, I don't bite. I'd be happy to meet people who watch me. Now I have to be more conscious of what I'm wearing and what my hair/makeup looks like hahah!
smile Comment Share

Seriously...Can you be more vain ?

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Nutellalove wrote:Taken from her formspring:

Chanelette 3h via iOS
I saw you the other day! I was too afraid to come up to you though, everyone she is even more beautiful in person, if that is possible! :) xx
smile
:O omg. Where did u see me? Girl, please don't be afraid, I don't bite. I'd be happy to meet people who watch me. Now I have to be more conscious of what I'm wearing and what my hair/makeup looks like hahah!
smile Comment Share

Seriously...Can you be more vain ?
I don't get why... That's a contradiction, she says that she likes to look put together always, but now she makes it seems that she doesn't take care of her appearance every day.

Nutellalove
Informer
Informer

Post by Nutellalove »

No, to me it seems more like she wants to be absolutelly picture perfect every single moment, not even with a hair out of place. She looks stunning, she would look like a super model even with tracksuit, but too bad she has to be so vain.

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

Diorette wrote:She's becoming like every selfish guru out there.
Wow, for someone who "doesn't care" she sure has a lot to say. I don't even know her channel, but she's talking sh*t! I call it bs!!

It's human nature to want to vent out your opinion about something whether it is positive or negative. It just so happens that youtube gurus delete comments they don't like, so you cannot express anything negative in their comment sections. Gossiping online is no different than the way people gossip behind closed doors, she just admitted to engaging with this website in a negative way with her boyfriend. She clearly reads all this stuff, what is she doing wasting her time on her if she's so 'high and mighty' ... hypocrite much?

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Have you seen her formspring? Look at it, she's rude to everyone who doesn't say how gorgeous she is.

Elyezabeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Elyezabeth »

The thing that she, and SO MANY other "gurus" miss is that this is a place we can vent about all the constructive criticism these girls refuse to take. Maybe you should reconsider your phrasing if large numbers of people are supposedly misinterpreting everything you say so badly. I still like her a lot better than 90% of the other girls on Youtube, I'm still subscribed to her, and I will continue watching her videos, it's just irritating how pretentious she comes off, and how much that's exaggerated by her blaming everyone else for not liking her rather than trying to explain where she's coming from if she thinks she's being misunderstood.

Return to “Chanelette”