AndreasChoice General Thread Part 1

Kazekage14
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AndreasChoice General Thread Part 1

Post by Kazekage14 »

youaintishbish wrote:Does anyone know why AndreasChoice/BellaMishella/ and AshtonsCloset had a falling out? Andreaschoice used to be #1 on BellaMishella "favorite" channels and vice vera. Sad, I guess AndreasChoice has no long term friends from before she moved to LA and changed for-the-worse. :( :(
Maybe they're just not as close now?
I wonder if they had a serious argument.
It could just be one of those things that happens as people get older.
Ironic, since Andrea seems immature as ever!

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

Not sure if the reason for the falling out was disclosed or not...but you'll see on Michelle's channel, almost every single video has comments asking about Andrea.

Even saying that Michelle owes Andrea for her success (fair enough, Michelle obviously got a massive boost from Andrea's links to her) and that Ashton's Closet is a "poor man's Andrea's Choice" (ouch).

wtfkai
Learner
Learner

Post by wtfkai »

softkick wrote:Image she wants to be this girl.
Who is this girl?

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

mameha wrote:Not sure if the reason for the falling out was disclosed or not...but you'll see on Michelle's channel, almost every single video has comments asking about Andrea.

Even saying that Michelle owes Andrea for her success (fair enough, Michelle obviously got a massive boost from Andrea's links to her) and that Ashton's Closet is a "poor man's Andrea's Choice" (ouch).
lol wow that's harsh. Though its true- no one really knew about Michelle before Andrea addressed her. I've never even heard of Ashton though, when did she come into the picture?

Kazekage14
Informer
Informer

Post by Kazekage14 »

Shiro wrote:
mameha wrote:Not sure if the reason for the falling out was disclosed or not...but you'll see on Michelle's channel, almost every single video has comments asking about Andrea.

lol wow that's harsh. Though its true- no one really knew about Michelle before Andrea addressed her. I've never even heard of Ashton though, when did she come into the picture?
I can see Andrea and Michelle getting into a fight.
They both have overinflated egos.
"I'M THE BEST FAWN MEMBER!" "NO, I AM! MY NEW CHIN SAYS SO!"
And I have no idea who Ashton is.
But it would be unwise for someone that minor to mess with people so major.
Maybe they tried to play the mediator.
Just thinking it over here. I have no idea what may/may not have happened.

GentleGiant
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GentleGiant »

not talking about michellephan, @kazekage// :)

GentleGiant
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GentleGiant »

wtfkai wrote:
softkick wrote:Image she wants to be this girl.
Who is this girl?
I really cannot stand this girl :x People sometimes compare her to andrea because they are both lightskin, have curly hair, and they both look like horses. Her name is christina, she is very dirty looking, has enormous teeth, and she is tumblr-famous for "leaking" her skanky nudes all over the internet.

christina found andrea and started kissing her buttcrack for more followers. She posted up an instagram flick of andrea's tutorial that read: "Being a creep @andreaschoice". Since we all know Andrea not the brightest bulb, and undoubtedly a lesbian (or at least bi), she began liking all of christina's pictures gave her followers. after that christina thought she should try out being a youtuber too but people thought she was annoying, so she stopped!

Kazekage14
Informer
Informer

Post by Kazekage14 »

GentleGiant wrote:
not talking about michellephan, @kazekage// :)
Haha, she's the first Michelle I thought of. Sorry.

GuruBuster
Learner
Learner

Post by GuruBuster »

Kazekage14 wrote:
mameha wrote:Busted in the June MyGlam/Ipsy video (

Not that I really blame her after all the complaints about the Marbella being so hard to remove.
Wonder if she'll try to pull a Kandee Johnson "I switched the foundation to a pump" thing.
"The Marbella applicator was bothering me, so I transfered it into an empty eyeliner tube."
Did she address this issue? I wonder if she just replaced the cap or if she lied.

GuruBuster
Learner
Learner

Post by GuruBuster »

yourenotaguru wrote:Image
Hmmm. A photo she posted on her Instagram.

That is not a weed bong -______- it's a hookah pipe for flavored tobacco not drugs.

GuruBuster
Learner
Learner

Post by GuruBuster »

Daysofsummer wrote:Her nose isn't ugly but, I think she doesn't seem to like it very much... anyone see a nose surgery in the near future? Cuz I do. The amount of contouring and highlighting, comeon guys, it's only a matter of time. I'll just say I told you so when it happens. ;)

Also, I do agree, I think she has done some kind of surgery.
This was taken right after she'd been sick. Maybe a breast reduction? She has gotten significantly skinner, so she might have wanted smaller breasts to go with her smaller frame, what do you guys think?
I think her face is naturally really pretty, but it does look like she got her breasts resized. Smaller perhaps?

GuruBuster
Learner
Learner

Post by GuruBuster »

What do you think of Andrea's new black hair? I liked it better before.

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

GuruBuster wrote:Image

What do you think of Andrea's new black hair? I liked it better before.
WOW! I had not seen this. I like it better, IMHO. The old color made her hair look dry.

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

GuruBuster wrote:
Daysofsummer wrote:Her nose isn't ugly but, I think she doesn't seem to like it very much... anyone see a nose surgery in the near future? Cuz I do. The amount of contouring and highlighting, comeon guys, it's only a matter of time. I'll just say I told you so when it happens. ;)

Also, I do agree, I think she has done some kind of surgery.
This was taken right after she'd been sick. Maybe a breast reduction? She has gotten significantly skinner, so she might have wanted smaller breasts to go with her smaller frame, what do you guys think?
I think her face is naturally really pretty, but it does look like she got her breasts resized. Smaller perhaps?
I will say that I admire how she does not show her boobs off, but it makes it hard to tell a difference. Here are some pictures where you can sort of see their size. Compared to her picture below in 2008 they definitely look smaller. Her face looks the same to me, though.

Here is a pic she posted from 2008. Her brows appear to be a lot thinner, and boobs are humungous!

Either a lot of weight loss, or breast reduction. Still pretty IMO.

Babyk94
Debater
Debater

Post by Babyk94 »

I only watch her videos because she's pretty. Her videos are kinda boring but, I keep watching because she's pretty lol.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Circus By AndreasChoice Available NOW! :)

Post by DaylightAmy »

I figure Michelle took her on board because she was well known but not threatening in any way, but when she realized most of Andrea's subbies hate her guts and Andrea actually makes her look worse, she never invited her back.

Leading star must think like a predator to maintain her status!
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

AriPatSim

Post by AriPatSim »

Ugh God. Am I the only person that doesn't think she's absolutely gorgeous?!?! Yes, she's pretty, but definitely not the prettiest girl ever. Hell, I think Macbarbie07 is way prettier than her :|

She just has this attitude about herself that I find unbearable. I unsubbed from her a long time ago.

vodka0nrocks
Learner
Learner

Post by vodka0nrocks »

AriPatSim wrote: Ugh God. Am I the only person that doesn't think she's absolutely gorgeous?!?! Yes, she's pretty, but definitely not the prettiest girl ever. Hell, I think Macbarbie07 is way prettier than her :|

She just has this attitude about herself that I find unbearable. I unsubbed from her a long time ago.

I agree she's not the goddess people make her out to be but I don't think Macbarbie07 is prettier. to me Andrea has an exotic factor to her. macbarbie is one of my fav guru's but she's just plain looking nothing eccentric/exotic about her...ijs

Daysofsummer
Learner
Learner

Post by Daysofsummer »

Lmao@ macbarbie prettier HAHAHAHA. She looks like a plain jane but, I must admit, the girl is very talented and far more creative than andrea ;)

And as far as Andrea not showing her boobs HA! Guess how she started out on youtube? (because, I remember ).

Every video she would make back then had a "view" of her boobs and people used to criticize how she "over-whored" it up for views or something and I guess as she got more popular and better at her makeup and camera angles and lighting skills she toned it down.

Daysofsummer
Learner
Learner

Post by Daysofsummer »

[youtube][/youtube]
The subject of her boobs came up… hmmm I wonder why? O.O ahahah Anyway, she let that chick feel them up

[youtube][/youtube]

There was another video which I can't seem to find but, remember. It was when she was dating that nerd from the station and they'd all gone out for something regarding the station.. it was one of those vlog type videos… and he goes " let's do something to get more views" and andrea volunteers with a shot of her cleavage.

I could only find the thumbnail to it
EDIT:
oops nm, found the video, just googled "andreaschoice boobs" AHAHAH
[youtube][/youtube]
So gross at how excited she got from all the attention HAHAH omg LOL! Seriously, you guys must be new subscribers. Don't be fooled Andrea is pretty slutty!!

---
another thumbnail of some other video where she was on camera in a bathroom... reminds me of some of her first videos where she filmed in her bathroom a number of times showing "her hair growth" ahah yeah right..

Return to “AndreasChoice”