HotDamnItsSam
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AndreasChoice General Thread Part 1

Post by HotDamnItsSam »

Kazekage14 wrote:
mameha wrote:I prefer RoshPosh's too, tbh. It's more polished.

Seeing as how Jessica's a cartoon, it's better not to go too literal. An example that's doing it right (it's heavily shooped, but, you get my drift):

Andrea's version is fucking terrifying.
Haha, true!
As for her relationships...people speculate she dated:
Tim delaghetto,
and Swoozie.
Thoughts?
Speaking of who shes dated I posted a pretty interesting post earlier today about what boy I think shes hiding PLEASE check it out! :)
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 135#p67135

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

I'm almost positive she is dating Christian Miehls. The guy from her Valentine's Day video:

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

I really can't stand jessica rabbit tutorials. Everyone trying so hard to be "sexy". Smh- I think Andrea's was the best I've seen, though. The others looked like crap to me.

GuruBuster
Learner
Learner

Post by GuruBuster »

Christian is cute! When does he appear in her videos?

HotDamnItsSam
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by HotDamnItsSam »

GuruBuster wrote:Christian is cute! When does he appear in her videos?
In her Valentine's Day video....but I think it was just all acting. he posted this picture in August on his facebook....no way hed be dating andrea taking pictures with girls like this

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

^ I agree, he might have just hit it and quit it lol. The way Andrea holds him make them look like they're more than friends. Just look at the type of girls he likes..says it all.

MissMaryMAC
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MissMaryMAC »

It is so weird that you all care of her love life this much!! WHO CARES? :D

MissMaryMAC
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MissMaryMAC »

Obsessed with Andrea too much!

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

MissMaryMAC wrote:Obsessed with Andrea too much!
We're not "obsessed". We just can't discuss anything "controversial" anywhere else but here because all of her 900,000 minions would all go absolutely crazy in defense of her. I actually really really like Andrea, though. She is by far my favorite youtuber when she doesn't take monthly breaks to go party. Her videos and personality crack me the heck up. There is no hate coming from my end!

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

GuruBuster wrote:Christian is cute! When does he appear in her videos?
He is in the end of this video: [youtube][/youtube]

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

Shiro wrote:^ I agree, he might have just hit it and quit it lol. The way Andrea holds him make them look like they're more than friends. Just look at the type of girls he likes..says it all.
I bet Andrea hit and quit him ;) She's a party animal. Probably has a few boyfriends!

MissMaryMAC
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MissMaryMAC »

BasedGoddess7 wrote:
MissMaryMAC wrote:Obsessed with Andrea too much!
We're not "obsessed". We just can't discuss anything "controversial" anywhere else but here because all of her 900,000 minions would all go absolutely crazy in defense of her. I actually really really like Andrea, though. She is by far my favorite youtuber when she doesn't take monthly breaks to go party. Her videos and personality crack me the heck up. There is no hate coming from my end!
People are just jealous because men and women are in love with Andrea all over the world! HATERS!

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

Lol MissMaryMac, stop trollin.
People are allowed to have opinions on others, and just because we're not necessarily saying nice things about her doesn't make us jealous. Grow up little girl.

indye
Lurker
Lurker

Post by indye »

I actually thought her Jessica Rabbit vid was well done

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

BasedGoddess7 wrote:
Shiro wrote:^ I agree, he might have just hit it and quit it lol. The way Andrea holds him make them look like they're more than friends. Just look at the type of girls he likes..says it all.
I bet Andrea hit and quit him ;) She's a party animal. Probably has a few boyfriends!
Lol either way she seems to get around and comes off as easy. Not a good trait for any woman to have.

MissMaryMAC
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MissMaryMAC »

Shiro wrote:
BasedGoddess7 wrote:
Lol either way she seems to get around and comes off as easy. Not a good trait for any woman to have.

Are you living in the year 1950? WOMEN CAN DATE WHOEVER THEY WANT AND WE DON'T NEED STUPID LONELY ANGRY OLD LADIES TELLING US WE CANT! You don't even know who she dated! You just assume like idiots and you sound so so stupid!

canananada
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by canananada »

indye wrote:I actually thought her Jessica Rabbit vid was well done
I actually agree. I loved it! :) Sorry!

canananada
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by canananada »

I don't mind calling gurus out for trying to pass us B.S. but referring to fellow women as objects? Unbelievably offensive! You must all have a hard time finding a man with those serious misogynistic self-loathing complexes. You have not a single ounce of proof of who she dated and honestly, who cares? If you’re just going to sit there alone, reminding yourself that other women have got the choice to be with as many men as they damn well please, but warp it in a disgusting way in your brainwashed little mind as that being “slutty” and that it somehow makes you “superior” then congratulations on making yourself feel good inside! Your outlook is outdated and highlights how out of touch you truly are with the world around you.

MissMaryMAC
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MissMaryMAC »

Shiro wrote:
BasedGoddess7 wrote:
Shiro you spend hours a day talking about these girls! That's not a good quality to have either stupid

nightritual
Debater
Debater

Post by nightritual »

madisongracie1 wrote: She is not a vegan she is a vegetarian, but yeah she will always buy makeup that has been tested on animals because she loves makeup a lot a lot a lot A LOT!!! And a lot of makeup out there are tested on animals, and the ones that are not are super expensive and are not as good as the ones that are tested on animals.
I'm sorry but this is simply not true! There are plenty of cheap makeup but good makeup brands like wet-n-wild and milani. And brands like urban decay and tarte are vegan and cruelty free and i think those are very high quality brands! And they aren't any more expensive than most high end makeup. Honestly I don't think there is a good excuse out there for not buying cruelty free makeup besides simply not wanting to. :?

Return to “AndreasChoice”