AndreasChoice General Thread Part 1

MissMaryMAC
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Andrea looking...not so great

Post by MissMaryMAC »

ChoiceDirtDisher wrote: Overall she is pretty but WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? Do looks automatically validate someones character as being good? NO. So please Choicelovers, don't use the " WELL SHES STILL GORGEOUS CARD" lol...

You sound soooo jealous of andrea! SAD

MissMaryMAC
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MissMaryMAC »

WOW FUCKING HATER GIRLS!

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

@MissMaryMAC - I swear, every single thread I see you in, you're saying someone (or everyone) is jealous of someone/a hater. Chill out.

Either that or you're a fail troll.

canananada
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by canananada »

People are really jealous of this girl.

whoa

Post by whoa »

Just ignore the troll posters ladies and carry on with the thread.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

Someone's gotten a little botox recently.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

softkick wrote:Someone's gotten a little botox recently.
On her forehead you think?

chaoticatmost
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chaoticatmost »

GORJESS wrote:This is such a fuckin hater thread! I'm aware of what GG is about but really? Where is the gossip? Finding "ugly" pictures of someone is just childish and screams jealousy. You must be a pretty insecure person. Even on her worst day, I bet she looks 100x better than you! There's no denying this chick is pretty (gorgeous to most). This is coming from someone who strongly dislikes Andrea, btw.
I lol'd, really.

brittneypants
Learner
Learner

Post by brittneypants »

I think this type of topic is so interesting for a girl like Andrea because she is such a perfectionist about her appearance. She is a pretty girl but she obviously tries so hard to not look bad and that it makes "bad" pictures of her fun to look at.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

i think she's beautiful. but does her nose look dif to anyone? it's been months since i watched her vids.

sweets

Her Sexuality

Post by sweets »

This isn't a topic I'm wanting to 'trash' about her but moreso gossip about. I'm pretty new so I hope speculating about this topic is not against the rules. Has anyone else noticed how often she posts about lgbt issues on her fb and tumblr? I know she's dated guys in the past but according to her tumblr she's not dating a guy so I wonder if she is dating a girl!? She also seems like the party type that would kiss girls for fun or enjoy the attention. Awhile back she even said on her tumblr she would date a girl if she liked one. Does anyone else think she is bi? I do. I also wonder if she is if ppl would care or it would affect her popularity (btw I don't think it should or have an issue with ppl who are that way).

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner

Re: Her Sexuality

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

sweets wrote:This isn't a topic I'm wanting to 'trash' about her but moreso gossip about. I'm pretty new so I hope speculating about this topic is not against the rules. Has anyone else noticed how often she posts about lgbt issues on her fb and tumblr? I know she's dated guys in the past but according to her tumblr she's not dating a guy so I wonder if she is dating a girl!? She also seems like the party type that would kiss girls for fun or enjoy the attention. Awhile back she even said on her tumblr she would date a girl if she liked one. Does anyone else think she is bi? I do. I also wonder if she is if ppl would care or it would affect her popularity (btw I don't think it should or have an issue with ppl who are that way).
I just logged in to post the exact same topic :clap: Have you seen her tumblr? I asked in her ask box if she was gay and she didn't respond to it yet. (or she ignored it ;) ) She is definitely gay or bisexual. She posts naked women all of the time and almost never any of men. She comes off as very bisexual to me.

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

She said once that it was one of her more popular questions, but still no answer. I took it as a "yes". Aside from calling women "sexy" on her blog, here are some pictures she has posted on her tumblr:

You be the judge ;) I vote Lesbian.

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

Shiro wrote:
GORJESS wrote:This is such a fuckin hater thread! I'm aware of what GG is about but really? Where is the gossip? Finding "ugly" pictures of someone is just childish and screams jealousy. You must be a pretty insecure person. Even on her worst day, I bet she looks 100x better than you! There's no denying this chick is pretty (gorgeous to most). This is coming from someone who strongly dislikes Andrea, btw.
I was expecting this lol.

Its no different than the thread that's going on "How GORGEOUS her sister is" and I don't see any posts you've made in there about it being "childish" to talk about their looks. You come off as a hypocrite fan of hers.

Also, if you read my op- you can clearly read that I said she looks good most of the time, so idk why you're addressing me like I've said otherwise. You strongly dislike her? Sure fooled me.

Post of a picture of myself because... ?
no need to get so worked up hon. I like Andrea don't get me wrong- but in Shiro's defense, she never called Andrea "ugly" if you read her description. She said Andrea was pretty a few times even in the old thread too :roll: If you think this is bad- go look at some of the other popular guru threads! They all have it way worse than Andrea. People even attack dezired beautys looks sometimes and accuse her of plastic surgery sometimes and she is even prettier than Andrea in my opinion (sorry). When a celeb looks "perfect" all of the time, it's interesting to see them looking normal too and these kind of topics are really popular on the internet. Not just here.

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

prettylights92 wrote:i think she's beautiful. but does her nose look dif to anyone? it's been months since i watched her vids.
She didn't get a nose job. She just goes overboard with the contouring sometimes. She posted this picture the other day and you can see it looks normal there.

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

How she's addressed her sexual orientation (from tumblr):

Also on Formspring (I think?) she said she'd date a girl if she were attracted to her

If I had to make a guess, I'd say bisexual....but obviously people don't fall on extremes of the hetero/homosexual spectrum...she's basically said if she were attracted to someone regardless of gender, she'd go out with him/her

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

Well, shoot me now... I've always thought she had a pretty face regardless of the fact that her videos are pretty much useless.

Everyone has their off days and she always wears makeup, so if she ever goes on video or has pictures taken without any one (like celebrities) it's always "Wooo, shocker!!" That's what happens when people are use to seeing you caked up everyday,you're just not use to seeing them without makeup on.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

MakeupQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by MakeupQueen »

She's bi. She has talked about her past boyfriends.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

I don't get how her posting pictures like that automatically says she's bisexual or lesbien?

What video did she state she's bi in? This is all new news to me.

Return to “AndreasChoice”