MysteriousG

Kazekage14
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AndreasChoice General Thread Part 1

Post by Kazekage14 »

~Harbourfront~ wrote:What happen to Devaughn anyways?
What? Her adorable little dog is gone?

~Harbourfront~
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ~Harbourfront~ »

Kazekage14 wrote:
~Harbourfront~ wrote:What happen to Devaughn anyways?
What? Her adorable little dog is gone?
Aw I thought he was and just noticed him in this video now.

MysteriousG

Daysofsummer
Learner
Learner

Post by Daysofsummer »

ChoiceDirtDisher
Learner
Learner

Post by ChoiceDirtDisher »

GOT SOME DIRT!

So I'm currently talking to a guy who is fairly popular on youtube. He told me around last year he went and visited Andrea and spent the night at her place and they slept in the same bed. If you check their twitter pages you can see that they flirted periodically with each other for sometime in 2011. They are still friends but I was pretty surprised that Andrea is THAT kind of girl. Hint..the youtube guy his name starts with an A too and he's biracial. She even mentions him sometimes on her facebook.

ChoiceDirtDisher
Learner
Learner

Shiro wrote:
Daysofsummer wrote:Her nose isn't ugly but, I think she doesn't seem to like it very much... anyone see a nose surgery in the near future? Cuz I do. The amount of contouring and highlighting, comeon guys, it's only a matter of time. I'll just say I told you so when it happens. ;)

Also, I do agree, I think she has done some kind of surgery.
This was taken right after she'd been sick. Maybe a breast reduction? She has gotten significantly skinner, so she might have wanted smaller breasts to go with her smaller frame, what do you guys think?
Agreed. I really think she must have gotten a reduction because shes so much skinnier- it would make sense to.

...the hunt begins now to find out what exactly she got done lol
Now, I've been FB friends with Andrea since 2010 and before she got BIG she had tagged pictures up for public view. In one of them, by her friend Xela aka Alex Backwards, it showed her at the club with a very low cut top and her boobs honestly looked HELLA deformed and plastic. Like the skin on the top half of her boobs looked liked it had raises, making the boob job look botched. Since then she has privated most of her tagged pics but if you do an extensive google search you can see that her boobs don't fit her frame. I'm sure she may have gone under the knife to get a "better" pair but I doubt she went down a size. She needs those things for attention! We know how much of a SLORE she is :)

ChoiceDirtDisher
Learner
Learner

Kazekage14 wrote:
Shiro wrote:
mameha wrote:Not sure if the reason for the falling out was disclosed or not...but you'll see on Michelle's channel, almost every single video has comments asking about Andrea.

Even saying that Michelle owes Andrea for her success (fair enough, Michelle obviously got a massive boost from Andrea's links to her) and that Ashton's Closet is a "poor man's Andrea's Choice" (ouch).
lol wow that's harsh. Though its true- no one really knew about Michelle before Andrea addressed her. I've never even heard of Ashton though, when did she come into the picture?
I can see Andrea and Michelle getting into a fight.
They both have overinflated egos.
"I'M THE BEST FAWN MEMBER!" "NO, I AM! MY NEW CHIN SAYS SO!"
And I have no idea who Ashton is.
But it would be unwise for someone that minor to mess with people so major.
Maybe they tried to play the mediator.
Just thinking it over here. I have no idea what may/may not have happened.
The LIKELY True Story:
Michelle moved to LA for a fresh start with her daughter. She began her own channel (which is technically her 2nd, her 1st was chronicling her pregnancy with her daughter Olivia) So with BellaMishella Andrea, being a good friend helped to promote the channel and get it more views. Because Andrea was associated with Maker Studios, Michelle got the change to work with Mom's View as an additional paying gig. Now I recall in some posts on facebook/twitter, that when Michelle was busy she had Andrea or Brittany baby sit Olivia, Michelle's daughter. But all of a sudden, a few months later I noticed Andrea was no longer promoting MIchelle's channel and Michelle was no longer making cameos in Andreas vids. Then bam, Michelle moves back to North LA to be close with her family and friends. Olivia can be taken care of again as Michelle could run errands and date around. Michelle has a boyfriend now btw. Ashton, who actually is fairly popular outside of youtube land, rekindles her friendship with Michelle now that they live close to each other. Now I'm guessing the fall out with Andrea had to do with the move, Michelle no longer working with Moms view and likely the stress living in LA with a baby had on Michelle. Plus they seem like the petty superficial type so I'm sure it was a small disagreement that turned
UGLY.

WHO is AshtonCloset?

Well Ashton, Michelle and Andrea were fairly good friends for many years through high school. Ashton, who is mutual friends w/ a friend of mine, moved to NYC in 2009 and stayed till 2011 last year. Ashton is a BIG TIME socialite in the NYC club scene and even has a few vids on youtube documenting this. She recently stared in a music video called D.Y.K.E. w/an up and coming lesbian rapper (see here: http://www.complex.com/music/2012/10/vi ... -tank-dyke)

I'm not sure if she herself is bi-sexual but Ashtons sister is a lesbian. Ashton is very into fashion, is fashion forward, attends fashions shows and other events and now that she is back in Cali frequents various night spots with friends. She Started Ashton's closet a while back when she lived in NYC but stopped the channel when she got pregnant w/ her son. She doesn't show any pics of the dad so I'm sure that situation caused tension/heart ache for her. Now that she's had time to heal, I guess, she can now dedicate more time to revamping her channel. **Which I think is NOTHING like Andreas. She is genuine, sincere, not trying to hard although she too is superficial. Nothing, in terms of body, is enhanced about Ashton and she too is bi-racial like Andrea.**

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

ChoiceDirtDisher wrote:GOT SOME DIRT!

So I'm currently talking to a guy who is fairly popular on youtube. He told me around last year he went and visited Andrea and spent the night at her place and they slept in the same bed. If you check their twitter pages you can see that they flirted periodically with each other for sometime in 2011. They are still friends but I was pretty surprised that Andrea is THAT kind of girl. Hint..the youtube guy his name starts with an A too and he's biracial. She even mentions him sometimes on her facebook.
Lol she is desperate for attention and seems like an easy chick. If you watch the videos of her and Tim, shes like all over his nuts, they were obviously sleeping with each other.
You mentioning that the guy you're talking to slept with her isn't surprising tbh.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

ChoiceDirtDisher wrote:
Shiro wrote:
Agreed. I really think she must have gotten a reduction because shes so much skinnier- it would make sense to.

Now, I've been FB friends with Andrea since 2010 and before she got BIG she had tagged pictures up for public view. In one of them, by her friend Xela aka Alex Backwards, it showed her at the club with a very low cut top and her boobs honestly looked HELLA deformed and plastic. Like the skin on the top half of her boobs looked liked it had raises, making the boob job look botched. Since then she has privated most of her tagged pics but if you do an extensive google search you can see that her boobs don't fit her frame. I'm sure she may have gone under the knife to get a "better" pair but I doubt she went down a size. She needs those things for attention! We know how much of a SLORE she is :)
I haven't seen any pictures where her boobs look that bad, I'm curious now lol- pics?

ChoiceDirtDisher
Learner
Learner

Shiro wrote:
ChoiceDirtDisher wrote:
Shiro wrote:

I haven't seen any pictures where her boobs look that bad, I'm curious now lol- pics?

I know! I wish I took them before she become all "incognito" with her pics. But I'm sure her friends still have the pics up on their pages. You can kind of tell in the model pics she took when she was in her early twenties that her boobs look very "off"

See these pics for an ex:

http://mycolsayz.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=144

I would friend request the girl that I know has the pics but Andrea is pretty protective of her circle and her friends don't seem like they'd add anyone

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

Ah yes, I remember those being on the old GG

Quite a change from the current goody-two-shoes rep she tries to maintain

ChoiceDirtDisher
Learner
Learner

mameha wrote:Ah yes, I remember those being on the old GG

EXACTLY! Now she's on this I want to inspire girls/I'm the new Martha Stewart BS mantra. Your past will creep up to you at some point. I may not know her personally but what does this image say about her? She wants and puts herself out there as this sex object and way too many young women fall into that trap thinking this will get them what they want.

ChoiceDirtDisher
Learner
Learner

mameha wrote:Ah yes, I remember those being on the old GG

EXACTLY! Now she's on this I want to inspire girls/I'm the new Martha Stewart BS mantra. Your past will creep up to you at some point. I may not know her personally but what does this image say about her? She wants and puts herself out there as this sex object and way too many young women fall into that trap thinking this will get them what they want.

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

"Now she's on this I want to inspire girls/I'm the new Martha Stewart BS mantra."

LOL and we all know, she's not like that. 8-)

I'd be more impressed if she stayed true to herself instead of trying to follow Michelle or Elle/Blair's "recipe for success"

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

She looks SO BAD in those pictures.

Kazekage14
Informer
Informer

Post by Kazekage14 »

peachesnoranges wrote:She looks SO BAD in those pictures.
Now she acts like a peppy young girl.
Back in the day she swore like a sailor, haha.
Inspiring to young girls my ass.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

lol @ Kazekage14!

Those pictures are new to me! Never seen them before, was she trying to be a model or something before youtube?
Its funny because the other day she was tweeting about how people shouldn't leave their business out there for the world to see/ not to complain about others knowing their business. Guess she forgot to delete those pictures hugh?

Kazekage14
Informer
Informer

Post by Kazekage14 »

So, upon doing a quick search of Andrea/Brit (since the old pics tend to involve her),
I came across this interesting old picture of them together!
When you actually click the link to see the full size image, it tells you 404, not found.
This is from "Brittany Brooks Andrea Brooks", since when you search AndreasChoice you don't find much fun stuff.
I think this might have been on the old site.
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=brittany ... 0,s:0,i:68

Kazekage14
Informer
Informer

Post by Kazekage14 »

Oh, and since we were discussing her implied drug use, here's a Twitter post.
http://twitter.com/AndreasChoice/status ... 9610126336

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

choicedisher = ashton
We know you love to hate andrea, but no self posting please ;)

Return to “AndreasChoice”