gurugaga
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AndreasChoice General Thread Part 1

Post by gurugaga »

Two questions:

1. Why and when did her and Myrayeraye start obsessing over eachother?
and 2. Does anyone think she does/ tries drugs?? I mean she goes to all these raves and the drugs are everywhere! Everyone I know thats gone has tried some E. I just wonder if her or fashionista804 have

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

I'm sure she has. She pretends too much to be such a hippie to not have.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

I think I remember her making reference to smoking weed once. As far as E, I'm sure she has too. She seems like the type.

Kazekage14
Informer
Informer

Post by Kazekage14 »

Shiro wrote:I think I remember her making reference to smoking weed once. As far as E, I'm sure she has too. She seems like the type.
When did she reference pot?
I did a quick search of "AndreasChoice drugs", and this was one of the first results.
Screen-capped it.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

Kazekage14 wrote:
Shiro wrote:I think I remember her making reference to smoking weed once. As far as E, I'm sure she has too. She seems like the type.
I did a quick search of "AndreasChoice drugs", and this was one of the first results.
Screen-capped it.
It was so long ago I dont even remember where I saw it- I just remember her making a refrence to it. BUT in my 5 second attempt to look for it, I found this video:

Shes looking pretty tore up in it.

hottyhothotty
Learner
Learner

Post by hottyhothotty »

sista is lookin tore up from the floor up! has anyone checked out her tumblr? plenty of references there

youaintishbish
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by youaintishbish »

gurugaga wrote:Two questions:

1. Why and when did her and Myrayeraye start obsessing over eachother?
and 2. Does anyone think she does/ tries drugs?? I mean she goes to all these raves and the drugs are everywhere! Everyone I know thats gone has tried some E. I just wonder if her or fashionista804 have

I used to like that myarayray girl, but she's basically a NY version of AndreasChoice. I think Andreaschoice needs a friend since she MIchelle and Ashtonscloset are no longer homies. Andreaschoice is boring as f^ck now, at least Michelle and AshtonsCloset are semi interesting, Also that RayRay girl is slowly getting full of herself too. She started making dumb random videos a few months ago, and had like 5k subscribers. Andreaschoice shouts her out, and overnite shes a like 23k. they both got a shout out in some ghetto online site (thanks to andrea), and that rayray girl THINKS she actually earned or did something in getting so many subbies over a 2 week period. Rayray said something like WE RUN DIS, Puhleeze who the hell are you and where did you come from? . And now a bunch of wannabes are licking her ass since shes andreas new friend.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

hottyhothotty wrote:sista is lookin tore up from the floor up! has anyone checked out her tumblr? plenty of references there
References to what?

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

TBTH I don't have a problem with itsmyrayeraye but I can see why it would be annoying for smaller gurus. There are so many of us trying for years and years to get noticed still. There are hundreds of gurus out there with 100k-200k subscribers and they aren't even fully respected because now you need to have close to a million subscribers to even be considered a "top guru". It would have taken her at least another year or two without Andrea's help to get to even 15k subbies. Needless to say - raye is getting a fast pass because Andrea wants everyone to see how pretty they are together. I have watched raye's channel though and I think she seems very sweet.

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

hottyhothotty wrote:sista is lookin tore up from the floor up! has anyone checked out her tumblr? plenty of references there
References to what on her tumblr?

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

Kazekage14 wrote:
Screen-capped it.

I think it's pretty obvious that she has smoked weed. She is a california girl :roll:

GuruBuster
Learner
Learner

Post by GuruBuster »

I doubt she smokes pot but even if she did who cares! She's a pretty girl and likes to have quite a bit of fun with all her money as we can all see. I smoke every day myself :D bwahahaha Makes me like her a bit more

Daysofsummer
Learner
Learner

Post by Daysofsummer »

Um hm, so what were we saying about her implants?

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

Daysofsummer wrote:Um hm, so what were we saying about her implants?
Haha old news- no offense :) She talked pretty openly about her implants years ago. We were saying we think she had them reduced or removed altogether after youtube judging by her pictures over the recent years? Not sure yet, though. Her natural face, body, and hair is beautiful without all that crap but we all go through phases.

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

GuruBuster wrote:I doubt she smokes pot but even if she did who cares! She's a pretty girl and likes to have quite a bit of fun with all her money as we can all see. I smoke every day myself :D bwahahaha Makes me like her a bit more
I think people are referring to the "hookah" picture. It's not meant for weed. :)

GuruBuster
Learner
Learner

Post by GuruBuster »

BasedGoddess7 wrote:
Daysofsummer wrote:Um hm, so what were we saying about her implants?
Haha old news- no offense :) She talked pretty openly about her implants years ago. We were saying we think she had them reduced or removed altogether after youtube judging by her pictures over the recent years? Not sure yet, though. Her natural face, body, and hair is beautiful without all that crap but we all go through phases.

HOT MAMA her bod is killer! Where did you find the bikini one? :o

GuruBuster
Learner
Learner

Post by GuruBuster »

Does anyone know her measurements? I know she is petite, but has she told anyone her exact size?

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

I believe she said she is a little taller than 5 feet. I'm not sure how much she weighs, though. She looks like she could be around 110 lbs?

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

jeferca wrote:
Shiro wrote:
Kazekage14 wrote: When did she reference pot?
Screen-capped it.
It was so long ago I dont even remember where I saw it- I just remember her making a refrence to it. BUT in my 5 second attempt to look for it, I found this video:

Shes looking pretty tore up in it.
It's funny you posted that video, because I just watched Tim's new advice video and he talks about a girl that he was "only smashing" and how her ex had a huge penis, and in comparison Tim was smaller but used it better. I am convinced that girl is Andrea. It had to be after he broke up with his gf in 2010. During the breakup and after her and Tim were hanging out a lot when she first moved to LA. Everyone was speculating that there was something going on between them. There probably was. lol. I dunno just speculating!
They were sleeping together for sure- he has a video where hes in his underwear getting off the bed and shes there (on the bed). Its an old video so you'd have to go farr back to watch it.
She gets around lol

Return to “AndreasChoice”