Allthelies
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Oldt, Highlightedt, Cam-nocchio- YWP pt 11

Post by Allthelies »

Continue here :tu:

Thank you to BeautyG for the thread name!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Oldt, Highlightedt, Cam-nocchio- YWP pt 11

Post by tar »

Thank you for starting the new thread.
Great thread title BeautyG.

NikNakDontBeWhack
Learner
Learner

Post by NikNakDontBeWhack »

She's been working SIX HOURS on her makeup mayhem video!! SIX WHOLE HOURS!! That's not even a full work day, Nicole. And since you don't work, AT ALL, ever, pardon us if we don't fall over at your feet honoring your huge sacrifice. kthxbye. :roll:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

NikNakDontBeWhack wrote:She's been working SIX HOURS on her makeup mayhem video!! SIX WHOLE HOURS!! That's not even a full work day, Nicole. And since you don't work, AT ALL, ever, pardon us if we don't fall over at your feet honoring your huge sacrifice. kthxbye. :roll:
So that's why nobody is talking about her. They are as bored as we are and we are tired of hearing how hard she works. :jd: :jd: :jd:

grav3yardtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by grav3yardtrash »

Did she really collab with Nars or is this another lie?
:FU:

Pollypocket
Learner
Learner

Post by Pollypocket »

Now she's talking about her "friends"......WHAT!!!!!!

Who watches 40 minute videos? This whole makeup mayhem is boring and so two years ago. She even said half of her stuff is dried up and old..gross

NEXT

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Pollypocket wrote:Now she's talking about her "friends"......WHAT!!!!!!

Who watches 40 minute videos? This whole makeup mayhem is boring and so two years ago. She even said half of her stuff is dried up and old..gross

NEXT
Camel would have snapped that friend as proof she has one.
I can't watch makeup mayhem.
I tried to make it through a couple but I don't think that I did.
40 minutes is forever when you are watching a video.
She should have cut it into 2 videos.{No too smart}
She doesn't throw anything away or pass it on.
You lovely ladies can tell me al about it. :rofl: :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

grav3yardtrash wrote:Did she really collab with Nars or is this another lie?
She says she did. If they sent her special makeup, I did not see it. I missed her snap a day or two though. That was the big secret she was keeping, she said. She said the video would be up on the weekend at the latest. I guess they are looking at it without her filters and maybe regretting. Who knows? I wonder how much stupid bloopers she put in. That is so professional. So NARS. I hope she read up on the history of the company beforehand. She said it would be up later this week after they have time to look at it. :blah: :blah:

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

It's smart of them to review something she does beforehand, but doesn't that take away any "unbiased" honest opinion that a YTer has, if the company gets approval rights?

BeautyG
Debater
Debater

Post by BeautyG »

Holdt up....did anyone else notice her saying she was adding a product to her giveaways on snap, then she opens up the hoard drawer and all of her previous giveaways are in there? So she says she had separated all of her giveaways into 5 or 6 piles, but then she shoves it all back into a drawer and promises she will do it after the beauty dungeon is finished? Ha, Looks like cam cam couldn't part with the hoard.
We are officially going on "Giveaway Watch." :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

If she does a giveaway, we won't remember what's in it. She is counting on that. I really think she likes to say I will add that to a giveaway.
Did she ever do the Peach Palette giveaway? Cammie just shouldn't say she is going to do a giveaway if she's not. :roll: :roll:

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

Every time I did a giveaway I made sure to tell the winner to tag me once the package was received. now with direct messaging on IG there is very low or no risk at all of her getting scammers' messages claiming to be the winner. She is just so SHADY!

Another thing and I think I mentioned before (my apologies) as many of you did. Why the hell is he trying so many masks? she doesn't have a steady routine? You don't see Jaclyn, Desi or Kathleen with a different routine in their last two skin care videos. And she claims to have better skin than years ago? very much doubt it. Her trying a product once, even if I was a loyal subscriber, I would not buy based on just one use :FU:

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

ohhh and why with any Kathleen collab with Colourpop she just shows on snapchat and with anything else she gets really excited... ohhh She's mad that Kathleen gets so many collabs :rofl:
Has anyone noticed how she just swatches and post these on IG but never (recently) never photographs the actual package of the product.
Didn't she say she was going to do better photos? cute photos? HUH Nicole?
If I send you my product, I want you to photograph the hell out of it and post to you 130K followers on IG.
Also WTF she has to think so hard about getting a new camera? she spends thousands on BS and for a new camera to do her work she has to really think about it? I think she's afraid it will show ALL of her, I mean ALL that does not show that well on her current camera lol

Pollypocket
Learner
Learner

Post by Pollypocket »

So I guess NARS reviewed her video and denied it.....guess it wasn't good enough. Yes she did say that she was going to take better photos, but that lasted for what 2 days...tops. Remember when she said she was gonna do brush swatches and she did that once...now its back to dirty fingers on hairy legs/thighs.

Ugh the way she says

pheg-mentedT and are-nge, and Goowt (good)

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

:rofl: love the thread name

JPBy_1
Learner
Learner

Post by JPBy_1 »

Laloca28 wrote: Also WTF she has to think so hard about getting a new camera? she spends thousands on BS and for a new camera to do her work she has to really think about it? I think she's afraid it will show ALL of her, I mean ALL that does not show that well on her current camera lol

I think this is a huge reason she doesn't want to get a new camera. No subbies will be commenting "I can't believe you have 3 kids! How old are you?? I thought you were 25!" after they can see her bad skin and melasma in high definition. Especially since she doesn't use super bright lights and has already bashed skin smoothing filters.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Did she say Nars denied the video? I missed that!

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

jackieanne wrote:Did she say Nars denied the video? I missed that!
I know right! Enquiring minds want to know. :HK:

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Love the thread name !xxx
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

She's so full of bullshit on this make up mayhem video. "I use this Z palette EVERY day" - who IS she trying to kid? She only wears the minimal amount of make up if she goes out in the car....she might wear make up for filming but, she sure doesn't wear it on sc most of the time.

The color tattoos annoyed me so much - she NEVER uses them and if she did - she would know how to 'revive' them (stir them up or add a few drops of Inglot's duraline - some make up artist she is LMFAO ! I've got about 8 of them and finger's crossed - they've not yet dried out as they're being used constantly!

The make up forever artist shadows that she 'loves' - I've personally never ever seen her use them ! I've only seen her swatch them. I've got a couple and find them hard to work with - they're too pigmented and can go muddy on the eyes . Nicole has no friggin idea how to use any of them !

I'm guessing Nars aren't impressed with the video and I think she'll drop the whole thing and never mention it again. She should have kept quiet, then if Nars had accepted the video - then shout about it from the rooftops.

I see she's 'hit pan' on the colourpop shadows - which is easy to do if you're constantly swatching them. The pans are fairly shallow - they are deceptive to look at as the container is so deep. I was hugely disappointed when I hit pan on Sequin after using it half a dozen times !

Again, you can see from this video that Nicole barely uses any single eyeshadows apart from Mac's nylon.... I wished my z palettes looked so healthy lmao - I've hit pan on loads of them and there's powder all over. Does Nicole seriously think we are dumb enough to believe she uses any of her hoard?

I've noticed that the new youtube trend is the 'anti - haul' - what beauty vloggers are not going to buy ! Perhaps Nicole should take note ! x
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”