Amelia Liana

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amelia Liana

Post by TrollDoll »

i do too. i really like her vlogs and the relationship between her and her sister. cant stand her beauty videos tho, she come accross as really bland in them :/

doudette86
Informer
Informer

Post by doudette86 »

HaateeU wrote:i do too. i really like her vlogs and the relationship between her and her sister. cant stand her beauty videos tho, she come accross as really bland in them :/
i can't watch beauty videos of any youtuber, they show a product that they are obsessed with, and they can't live without, but you 'll never heard about that product ever again, i also notice in ANNA skin care routine video, she shows the packaging of the product, she pumps a bit in her hand and then she pretends she is rubbing it into her face, but she doesn't put the product in her face at all :o :o

jade123
Learner
Learner

Post by jade123 »

doudette86 wrote:
jade123 wrote:I know someone who went to uni with Amelia and apparently she was very arrogant and conceited. She lives in **Removed by mod**, I hate when she refers to it as 'her' apartment because it is a floor of her parents townhouse, she is very very privileged.
i taught she is living in **Removed by mod** or is it the same thing ??

Yeah sorry I meant around the **Removed by mod** where they go out for dinner

Trolley-Dolly
Informer
Informer

Post by Trolley-Dolly »

jade123 wrote:
doudette86 wrote:
jade123 wrote:I know someone who went to uni with Amelia and apparently she was very arrogant and conceited. She lives in **Removed by mod**, I hate when she refers to it as 'her' apartment because it is a floor of her parents townhouse, she is very very privileged.
i taught she is living in **Removed by mod** or is it the same thing ??

Hmmm interesting. You say she lives in the **Removed by mod**?

tweed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tweed »

Her running late routine is my "oh nice i have time to sort my face out" routine :? Who puts on eye mask when they are in a rush? If I'm late, I only make sure I cleanse/moisturize and have some quick breakfast like toast or something. Make up and masks will not be touched.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

And when I'm in a hurry, I don't sit at a table to eat a chia seed gourmet dish. I shove an oreo down my throat and wash it down with a swig of OJ straight from the carton. I put on concealer and lipstick and throw the rest of my makeup in a bag.

kowabunga
Informer
Informer

Post by kowabunga »

Beauty gurus must live in a time bubble. Last week I watched a "How to get ready in a rush" video by Cassandra Bankson/diamondsandheels14 where she

- did a 4 steps skincare routine
- curled all her hair
- got dressed
- did a full face makeup (including fake lashes)
- applied false nails

and all of that "in 15 mins or less!!!" Amazing.
"Money corrupts people. And free body wash." lips

blipbloop
Learner
Learner

Post by blipbloop »

is she iranian?

ophi006
Learner
Learner

Post by ophi006 »

I just found her thread and wanted to ask if anyone else was bothered by her recent blog post "the perfect kylie jenner lip" and it had a photo and write up around a raspberry lipstick. raspberry. Everyone is after that lip look as of late and there are so many yt videos going around with products. The colour she was going for should have been a browny/mauve. I just feel like she had never even looked at a pic of Kylie Jenner and just made it up. For some reason it really bothered me that she was using the hype without putting in any real research.
On another note the raspberry lip was truly lovely - just not what she advertised.

jade123
Learner
Learner

Post by jade123 »

Trolley-Dolly wrote:
jade123 wrote:
Hmmm interesting. You say she lives in the **Removed by mod**?

I'm just trying to say she lives in **Removed by mod** , it is all publically available information on the internet.

Deep Shave

Post by Deep Shave »

Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves.

Even if it is "Public" information.

Any further violation of this rule will result in user warnings and/or bans.

http://gurugossiper.com/rules.php

Trolley-Dolly
Informer
Informer

Post by Trolley-Dolly »

Deep Shave wrote:Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves.

Even if it is "Public" information.

Any further violation of this rule will result in user warnings and/or bans.

http://gurugossiper.com/rules.php
Perhaps have a look at pages 4 & 7 (and a lot of others). Her full name and where she lives is mentioned.

honeylovexo
Learner
Learner

Post by honeylovexo »

Never thought I'd say this, but I can't stand her anymore.
I hate how she makes everything a 'thing'. The piano wave, granninness, feeling spendy, etc. Like, great, it was funny at first, now can you just stop?

Half the time her vlogs don't even make sense to me. Everything is an inside joke, everything is funny. I feel like she never addresses her audience directly, she just tells us what she's going to do and then it cuts off.

I'm not bothered by her wealthiness, but the fact that she doesn't have anything remotely intelligent or interesting to say (unlike Fleur who went to LSE), makes me want to unsubscribe even more. I apprieciate independent, smart, driven and hard working women. She looks like she'd be fun to hang around with/go places with, but who'd want to talk about makeup 24/7?

I'd be really bored if all I did was eat out every day, drink every day, be driven around every day, and put on makeup every day. She literally doesn't do anything else.

fyreandblood
Learner
Learner

Post by fyreandblood »

He's so pretentious and condescending (the Middle Eastern/Scandi love UGH), plus it's funny when boyfriends and husbands of youtubers have to make their own channels and immediately get thousands of subscribers because of piggybacking off their wives/girlfriends.

Also loved it when he acted like HE went on the Istanbul trip by himself in that cookbook video. Bro, all of your subscribers are from Estee. We know you went together. We saw every damn detail.

sugarpeaches123
Talker
Talker

Post by sugarpeaches123 »

honeylovexo wrote:Never thought I'd say this, but I can't stand her anymore.
I hate how she makes everything a 'thing'. The piano wave, granninness, feeling spendy, etc. Like, great, it was funny at first, now can you just stop?

Half the time her vlogs don't even make sense to me. Everything is an inside joke, everything is funny. I feel like she never addresses her audience directly, she just tells us what she's going to do and then it cuts off.

I'm not bothered by her wealthiness, but the fact that she doesn't have anything remotely intelligent or interesting to say (unlike Fleur who went to LSE), makes me want to unsubscribe even more. I apprieciate independent, smart, driven and hard working women. She looks like she'd be fun to hang around with/go places with, but who'd want to talk about makeup 24/7?

I'd be really bored if all I did was eat out every day, drink every day, be driven around every day, and put on makeup every day. She literally doesn't do anything else.
I didn't even finish her latest Vlog (or "vleek", as she has to call it, eyeroll) because it annoyed me that much! Her voice is grating on me so much now, I didn't mind it as much before, but I think coupled with her shallowness and increasing immaturity it's just too much!

fyreandblood
Learner
Learner

Post by fyreandblood »

Oh jesus, sorry everyone. I thought I was typing in the Aslan window -_- EMBARRASSING.

strangegirl_58
Informer
Informer

Post by strangegirl_58 »

hey guys!

so a girl commented on her IG account asking: pls tell us how u save/budget to buy all these expensive things...

I replied, shes rich, her fathers a billionaire, she has no problems with money, my comment was first deleted.... now ive been blocked!!

- im a new but a loooong time lurker!

ps : whats up with her voice? its soooo bad and annoying! stop speaking via your nasal Amelia! its ugly!

sugarpeaches123
Talker
Talker

strangegirl_58 wrote:hey guys!

so a girl commented on her IG account asking: pls tell us how u save/budget to buy all these expensive things...

I replied, shes rich, her fathers a billionaire, she has no problems with money, my comment was first deleted.... now ive been blocked!!

- im a new but a loooong time lurker!

ps : whats up with her voice? its soooo bad and annoying! stop speaking via your nasal Amelia! its ugly!
Wow, she REALLY doesn't want people to be alerted to her wealth, does she?!? Pretty extreme reaction given the fact that you only pointed out the truth!

And yeah, her voice...I really don't know if it was always this annoying and I just overlooked it or if it gets worse and worse with each video?!? She just seemed more mature to me in earlier videos.

honeylovexo
Learner
Learner

Post by honeylovexo »

It's none of our business where she gets her money or how she spends it.
You wouldn't ask this anyone in person, would you? And you wouldn't want strangers asking YOU that, would you?

I don't understand why people react to wealthiness so negatively.
Not to sound like a minion, but why watch her videos if you don't find them useful?

As for her voice, I've noticed the change in it too. It's really high pitched and she laughs/screams at everything. She reminds me of Zoella. I can't handle Zoella.

sugarpeaches123
Talker
Talker

honeylovexo wrote:It's none of our business where she gets her money or how she spends it.
You wouldn't ask this anyone in person, would you? And you wouldn't want strangers asking YOU that, would you?

I don't understand why people react to wealthiness so negatively.
Not to sound like a minion, but why watch her videos if you don't find them useful?
I don't see anyone being negative about her wealth or asking where her wealth comes from so not sure what you're getting at? What I find problematic is that she pretends to be the girl next door when she has a billionaire dad and can afford products galore when most of her viewers very probably can't. She encourages them to "feel spendy" all the time, which is well and good for someone who has millions, but not so much for her 12 year old viewers. Or when she dresses in (clearly sponsored) Marks and Spenser clothes and pretends it's what she wears on the street - puhleaze! It's simply disingenuous. I couldn't care less about her wealth, good for her, but then be honest about it and don't block people from your account simply because they point out what is simply the truth, not even something mean or unfair.

Also - gurrrrl, this is gurugossip, it's what we do here - gossip about beauty gurus!

Return to “Amelia Liana”