Mothertoaprincess_
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkXXsmall4life (part 9)

Post by Mothertoaprincess_ »

Great title :)

I've been threatened before. I've been called ugly, I was called fat yesterday even though my profile picture is one where I'm wayyyy smaller than Sam, I've been told to kill myself and that my parents should feel bad for having me. They are ruthless. And most of them are under the ages of 17. Shows how much Sam cares about her fans or anybody for that matter when she lets that kind of talk go on in her comment section. Her cuties are stupid bitches just like their "idol"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UniicornSparkles
Informer
Informer

Post by UniicornSparkles »

The cultists (as someone in the previous thread called them; great nickname for them!) are absolutely disgusting. I have to wonder where the parents are in all this considering quite a few of them are fairly young. Has she addressed the threesome yoga video at all? I can't wait to see a PiinkSpews on the video and how they're "responsible adults" and blah blah blah...

BTW, love the thread title! :tu:

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover »

She doesn't care if people are being abused or 'hated on', just as long as it isn't her....because she'll then go ahead and make a video about what a good person she is.
.......eggghhhhhh.....

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

Mothertoaprincess_ wrote:Great title :)

I've been threatened before. I've been called ugly, I was called fat yesterday even though my profile picture is one where I'm wayyyy smaller than Sam, I've been told to kill myself and that my parents should feel bad for having me. They are ruthless. And most of them are under the ages of 17. Shows how much Sam cares about her fans or anybody for that matter when she lets that kind of talk go on in her comment section. Her cuties are stupid bitches just like their "idol"

Ha yeah I remember the pictures you posted of yourself. You have a cute figure! And Sam has about 15 pounds on you (or more). The cuties are crazy and obviously neglected at home. Who would allow their child to watch this hick slutty woman? It's not just the provocative way Sam dresses at times it's more that she does absolutely nothing with her life but sit home and play wife to dipshit. Such a bad role model for young girls.

Mothertoaprincess_
Informer
Informer

white trash sparkles wrote:
Mothertoaprincess_ wrote:Great title :)

Ha yeah I remember the pictures you posted of yourself. You have a cute figure! And Sam has about 15 pounds on you (or more). The cuties are crazy and obviously neglected at home. Who would allow their child to watch this hick slutty woman? It's not just the provocative way Sam dresses at times it's more that she does absolutely nothing with her life but sit home and play wife to dipshit. Such a bad role model for young girls.
I wish I still looked how I did in that picture. That was 3 years ago when it was taken lol. I've since had a baby. I still have an hourglass figure. Just with bigger hips boobs and ass now lol.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

I dont understand how she feels she is a idol to these young kids who watch her, andthat why she couldnt confirm (aka lied) about boob job. She didnt want them to do the same. (They are kids.. Ha! They cant) why post now? She has wa more kis watcing her. What changes it? Why not just make the vide she posted, adpost years ago! Shes such an idiot! Further more, her mither is an idiot for allowing her to get aboob job, before her body was finished growng. She chiros at her "cuties" to love your body.. But she doesnt even love her own...

Mothertoaprincess_
Informer
Informer

This girl seriously creeps me out. I swear she's like 12 and shes Sams best friend on Twitter. And Sam is just as bad back to her. I wanna know who this person issss.

FrootLoops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrootLoops »

It's just a boob job, I don't see why it had to be lied about (or kept a secret), everyone has boob jobs these days :p I mean people are even getting ass jobs (I recommend this Sam). I was like 13 years old when my mom got breast implants :p lol

Shes clearly using this now as making money, the joys it will be to hear her answer tit questions for her 10 year old cultists; also she really loves the word tits according to her newest vlog today lol.
**Frooty Froot Loops**

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

She is just trying the be Trish. Which in actual fact, the collab they did, Trish prooved to be way more mature, and classy then Sam. Didnt think it was possble, but i guess anyone wo stands next to Sam while she flashes her crotch to camera ca be classier. Its all a money making scheme for her. She has run out of ideas for videos, so why not make boob job bideos that se knows will get views. Views = money! You know what else does? A JOB!!! Haha!

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

That joke about ADD and her cup sizes UUGGHH. When she said "All I can say is, I woke up this this. This is all me." *Cackle, cackle, cackle* I was like uh no, but then she told the truth! She didn't seem as condescending to her Cultists as usual. I bet she thinks she's just ~the shit~ when she walks around with her fake tits IRL.. As she said she tells everyone about them. Ooooh, implants big whoop. LOLLOLLOL at Kai commenting! :rofl: :lolface:

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

^ Sam and Kai collaborating on a video together is a pipe dream of mine. Too bad it will never happen. But can you just imagine? The combination of giggle exhales and cackles.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

I would LOVE to see Kai and Sam side by side. :P I wonder how drastic the size difference would be.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

ZombieInWonderland
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZombieInWonderland »

Well, I was late for the boob video-oh well, I'll jump in here now. Couldn't believe she told the truth, I like how she acted though..."loves" her fans yet talked to them like they're idiots, "of course they're fake! Like, who wouldn't know?!" Wow-she cares. She whored herself out for subbies just to answer yes or no.
Image Image
Side by side in big boy beds, they're best friends it's Hall and Ebs!

whyallthehate13
Learner
Learner

Post by whyallthehate13 »

Mothertoaprincess_ wrote:This girl seriously creeps me out. I swear she's like 12 and shes Sams best friend on Twitter. And Sam is just as bad back to her. I wanna know who this person issss.

bahaha this girl is nuts. I've been fucking with her on twitter cause I get bored, she says the weirdest shit to me defending that cackling rat. I can't hahaha

UniicornSparkles
Informer
Informer

Post by UniicornSparkles »

When someone gains weight, typically (key word is typically, I know not everyone is the same, lol) a woman's breasts will increase a little bit in size. When Sam was talking about hers growing after getting them done, I realized that part of it could be weight gain (and also her being fairly young when she got them). What do you guys think?

katyox
Learner
Learner

Post by katyox »

Obviously she loves her fake tits she has them out in every video. Don't play that shit that you're a 'great role model' because you deny having breast implants "for your younger viewers". Video was totally pointless

leggunslave
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by leggunslave »

sorry just saw the video
actually, watching it on my TV since its such a special video ahahahahaha
thank god she finally came out and said it and said one reason she got them was just because she loves them.

LMAO though, my boyfriend and his friend were about to walk out and all they saw was up to the "I woke up like this" and I was like YEP they're fake and they were like she just said they were real.....Did you not hear that laugh?? I dont think they really heard anything. Look at those things. They're really out there.

I can understand her not wanting to come out with it because of the kiddies watching her, but....they're so obvious, it was stupid to "hide" it to begin with.

now to watch the trish video....she looks even more like a rat than normal omfg. She should have gotten a nose job after her tits. Now that she's open about them maybe she will with all the youtube pennies she'll pick up from the video :rofl:

PiinkCackles
Informer
Informer

Post by PiinkCackles »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418774252.848141.jpg
I'm dying at this comment:
"I wanted beast implants when I was younger cause I was always called flat chested but as I grew older I gained more confidence..... I was 12 I'm 15 now..."

Wtf. So she wanted to get implants when she was "younger"? Hahahahahaha!!! So like when I was 5 I wanted to get like implants but I started watching Sam, now I'm 8 and I'm totally confident because she dresses like a cheap whore so now I'm totez confident.. LMAO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mothertoaprincess_
Informer
Informer

Hahahahahahaha ^^^^

Return to “PiinkSparkles”