The Internet knows all your secrets

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa

Post by JDBgirl »

So he most definitely lies on his modeling resume.. haha or resume in general, whatever lol

upsideDown
Learner
Learner

Post by upsideDown »

TheSnarkPalette wrote:
cheekycharles wrote:The amazing race is premiering on February 17th. Joey is probably going to get a ton of internet hate from the show. It should be interesting to see how he reacts.
I've never watched a single season if The Amazing Race but I'm tuning in this time :)
I saw people commenting on YouTube about this too. Season 22 filmed between the 2nd week of November and the 2nd week of December. If he was actually in the show, he obviously didn't win it.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

upsideDown wrote:
I saw people commenting on YouTube about this too. Season 22 filmed between the 2nd week of November and the 2nd week of December. If he was actually in the show, he obviously didn't win it.
a while back i found an amazing race forum and they had all the teams in it, there was photos of the teams, he was there with meghan. but there was also a spoiler about the last 3 teams competing and joey and meghan weren't in it. the forum was in some foreign language and only some people posted in english so all i know is that they participated and didn't make to the top 3

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

upsideDown wrote:
TheSnarkPalette wrote:
cheekycharles wrote:The amazing race is premiering on February 17th. Joey is probably going to get a ton of internet hate from the show. It should be interesting to see how he reacts.
I've never watched a single season if The Amazing Race but I'm tuning in this time :)
I would be floored if they won, but he did take about a month off (almost no tweets, no instagram, no daily vlogs, just some prerecorded videos), also they do sequester the eliminated teams until everyone is done filming so that there aren't any spoilers.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

i just watched the music video and i liked it, it was enjoyable. but it was also predictable, nerds that get the hot girls at the end is the most overused idea ever(if shane dawson has used it, then it means stop using it because it's overplayed). i think joey's voice was too modified to the point it wasn't sounding like his voice and if he had to sing that live, it would sound completely different

youknowyoulovemexoxo
Talker
Talker

Post by youknowyoulovemexoxo »

I never thought I'd say that I enjoyed One Direction more than someone else but Luke and Joey's version of Kiss You is not good.

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheSnarkPalette »

illegal_mind wrote:i just watched the music video and i liked it, it was enjoyable. but it was also predictable, nerds that get the hot girls at the end is the most overused idea ever(if shane dawson has used it, then it means stop using it because it's overplayed). i think joey's voice was too modified to the point it wasn't sounding like his voice and if he had to sing that live, it would sound completely different

This was one of the better covers, I have to admit. I'm sure there's auto tune involved but Joeys voice sounds like its improved

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

TheSnarkPalette wrote:
illegal_mind wrote:i just watched the music video and i liked it, it was enjoyable. but it was also predictable, nerds that get the hot girls at the end is the most overused idea ever(if shane dawson has used it, then it means stop using it because it's overplayed). i think joey's voice was too modified to the point it wasn't sounding like his voice and if he had to sing that live, it would sound completely different

This was one of the better covers, I have to admit. I'm sure there's auto tune involved but Joeys voice sounds like its improved
yeah, but if you ask if they use autotune they'll say no because luke uses a different software to alter voices but it's not the actual program autotune. but that's neither joey's nor luke's actual voices and they sound really altered, if they sang that live it wouldn't sound half as good

alcoholicferrets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alcoholicferrets »

^Have you seen the video of Luke, Joey and Ingrid singing the Hunger Games song live at Playlist Live? It is so hilariously awful.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

alcoholicferrets wrote:^Have you seen the video of Luke, Joey and Ingrid singing the Hunger Games song live at Playlist Live? It is so hilariously awful.
i couldn't watch the whole thing, i was literally red with embarrassment, i closed it after a bit, the second hand embarrassment was too much. it was SO bad

miriam78
Learner
Learner

Post by miriam78 »

In the One Direction music video the sound was ok, but the story! OMG, so stupid and repeated

FAKEBLOOD
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FAKEBLOOD »

alcoholicferrets wrote:^Have you seen the video of Luke, Joey and Ingrid singing the Hunger Games song live at Playlist Live? It is so hilariously awful.
Omg, I would love to see this if you could find the video and post it.

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

FAKEBLOOD wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]
Its terrible :lol:

theroyaldutchness
Learner
Learner

Post by theroyaldutchness »

allisoonnn wrote:
FAKEBLOOD wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]
Its terrible :lol:

Oh no. It was impossible to finish, especially when Luke forgets its his turn to sing and Ingrid looks really stressed out with her hands in the air lol.

megivegi
Learner
Learner

Post by megivegi »

illegal_mind wrote:
i couldn't watch the whole thing, i was literally red with embarrassment, i closed it after a bit, the second hand embarrassment was too much. it was SO bad

I haven't seen the video with all of them yet, I found this one first of Ingrid singing "who says" I could not go past 37 seconds, I'm also literally red with embarrassment for her..
And in this moment I swear... We are infinite!

Suspiria
Informer
Informer

Post by Suspiria »

Well maybe Luke is aware of his music and musical stance in general and is just sort of okay with it? I mean he has to be. And he has to be aware youtube videos (with the help of his girlfriend's subscribers) are the only place he's really going to get any kind of remote recognition solely regarding his music. At the same time, it's a little puzzling because it's as if he considers this his career? Maybe I'm wrong and he doesn't. But considering his talent, his music is no different from any other mundane run of the mill youtube channel that may specialize in comedy sketches or beauty or etc. It's not his music that is the career, it's his youtube and vlogging. And not accepting or at least realizing that is sort of foolish and depressing.

miriam78
Learner
Learner

Post by miriam78 »

^^ OMG...

Return to “Joey Graceffa”