Joey Graceffa

Kleineganz

Re: Joey Graceffa

Post by Kleineganz »

Joey's new do! Personally I'd have cut it a bit shorter then that at the top, but overall this is a huge improvement over the comb over thing he was doing... :tu:

losiento
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by losiento »

oh
my
god
he looks waayy better now.

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

its too high
and is it just me, or is everyoneee getting that hairdo lately?

Suspiria
Informer
Informer

Post by Suspiria »

Seriously? That isn't just like an old picture? He actually got rid of that horrible comb over thing? I unsubscribed a long time ago, but yeah, I always noticed his forehead is kind of small (or normal, for me it's small because I feel like my forehead is huge) and just generally looks better not covering up.

bubble
Learner
Learner

Post by bubble »

I thought the reason why he didn't do this to his hair was because of a weird crown thing he has or something to do with his skin? I really can't remember. But anyway, it really makes him look a lot more mature!

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

bubble wrote:I thought the reason why he didn't do this to his hair was because of a weird crown thing he has or something to do with his skin? I really can't remember. But anyway, it really makes him look a lot more mature!
I think he said he had a cowlick at the front (I think that's the right word) so that's why he had his emo hair to cover it up, idk.

The new hair is a big improvement, would look better if it was a bit shorter on the top, but baby steps.

lillypop15
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lillypop15 »

Klein, I agree that it's a little too long on the top but it's so much better. In his vlog he put it down like he used to have it and it actually looked better than when he has it sticking straight up. But anything is better than the emo style he had before

bubble
Learner
Learner

Post by bubble »

Liney wrote:
bubble wrote:I thought the reason why he didn't do this to his hair was because of a weird crown thing he has or something to do with his skin? I really can't remember. But anyway, it really makes him look a lot more mature!
I think he said he had a cowlick at the front (I think that's the right word) so that's why he had his emo hair to cover it up, idk.

The new hair is a big improvement, would look better if it was a bit shorter on the top, but baby steps.
Ahh, that's it!

Lorelei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lorelei »

Kleineganz wrote:Joey's new do! Personally I'd have cut it a bit shorter then that at the top, but overall this is a huge improvement over the comb over thing he was doing... :tu:

I still think Joey is sexy no matter what ;)
Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

ecilana
Learner
Learner

Post by ecilana »

How does look cute/sexy whatever, but what's the point of a pretty face when he is unbearable? The problem is his fake, shallow personality. #my opinion#

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

I'll be honest, I only know Joey from his appearances in Fleur's videos and he seemed so childish and camera-hungry all the time, I found him pretty annoying. I also saw him in Tanya and Jim's videos when he was there recently and I almost felt sorry for them for putting up with having him as a guest.

Should I watch his own videos? Is he less insufferable when he's got his own camera time and doesn't need to beg for attention in other people's vlog? I'm kinda afraid to check out his channel. ;-) But thanks for the pic of his new hairstyle, what an improvement!

overthemoon
Learner
Learner

Post by overthemoon »

The haircut looks sooooo much better than what he had before, but I think I prefer dark brown

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

londongirl2001 wrote:I'll be honest, I only know Joey from his appearances in Fleur's videos and he seemed so childish and camera-hungry all the time, I found him pretty annoying. I also saw him in Tanya and Jim's videos when he was there recently and I almost felt sorry for them for putting up with having him as a guest.

Should I watch his own videos? Is he less insufferable when he's got his own camera time and doesn't need to beg for attention in other people's vlog? I'm kinda afraid to check out his channel. ;-) But thanks for the pic of his new hairstyle, what an improvement!
I'd give his channel a try just to see if you get a different impression of him or not. I like the ones where he recounts childhood memories and his experiences in school. He told a story of how he suffered from lead poisoning as a child and he was put into special ed in school. He hated it and he worked really hard to get put back into regular classes, which he achieved by his sophomore year of high school. I can imagine all of that having a big impact on his personality.

blahblahblah
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by blahblahblah »

Can't stand this guy. He thinks he's way cooler and funnier than he really is, and that fake British grandfather accent is horrible and just plain stupid.

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

still hate this guy but I just clicked on luke's newest video and saw his new hair! He looks so good, he'd be hot if he wasn't so camp

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

ima wrote:still hate this guy but I just clicked on luke's newest video and saw his new hair! He looks so good, he'd be hot if he wasn't so camp
since when does being gay (whether he is or isnt) determine someones attractiveness?

sampler
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sampler »

Kleineganz wrote:Joey's new do! Personally I'd have cut it a bit shorter then that at the top, but overall this is a huge improvement over the comb over thing he was doing... :tu:

It seems like a more exaggerated version of what Luke's been doing to his hair recently...

kazmacgrah
Learner
Learner

Post by kazmacgrah »

ecilana wrote:How does look cute/sexy whatever, but what's the point of a pretty face when he is unbearable? The problem is his fake, shallow personality. #my opinion#

i agree. hes actually a good looking guy but when he talks it ruins it. something happens and u forget what he looks like. but he is still young so i give him a break.

xxbeautyxx
Learner
Learner

Post by xxbeautyxx »

I like his new hair, but I liked his old hair too. He's just too juvenile though. Him, Luke, and the rest of their youtube gang.

ohsnapitzmari
Learner
Learner

Post by ohsnapitzmari »

HE IS SEXY. Except I dont like him with the whole Luke thing.
I used to be BlueberrySkies on the original GuruGossip :)

Return to “Joey Graceffa”