Joey Graceffa

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa

Post by TheSnarkPalette »

This is probably old news, but I just saw the vlog where he talks about a weird fan showing up at his apartment. What the... why? Why would someone just show up on their doorstep and think that's OK? And how did they even get his address?

So weird.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

TheSnarkPalette wrote:This is probably old news, but I just saw the vlog where he talks about a weird fan showing up at his apartment. What the... why? Why would someone just show up on their doorstep and think that's OK? And how did they even get his address?

So weird.
it's probably not that hard to get his address, he lives in culver city, LA, it's kinda obvious because of his PO box and him always talking about running those steps in culver. so if you go to real estate websites and look houses with the description of his in culver city, LA, you'll easily find his apartment complex. i remember once finding it (kinda by accident, i was trying to see how much he earns from youtube by finding out his rent, and ended up finding his apartment complex), but it was a long time ago, so i don't remember the address, but i could probably find it again
these are just crazy fangirls that want to meet him, same thing used to happen a LOT to amazingphil and danisnotonfire when they lived in manchester, girls would wait outside their apartment and wait for them to need to leave the house (they don't go out often) so they could meet them, they weren't pleased with it, one time it happened on a saturday right as phil was about to go on younow to do a live show and he mentioned he doesn't like it and if they want to meet him they should go to meet ups and gatherings and it's ok to talk to them if you see them on the street, but it's not ok to find out where they live and then stay outside for hours till they come out. the girl was actually tweeting dan and phil saying she was outside and asking them to come down so she meet them. when they moved to london, they became more careful not to show the outside of the windows or give much detail about buildings around their apartment because that was the mistake they did in manchester. joey now seems to be more careful not to vlog outside his apartment so people can't use something outside as a reference point, and since he's moving out by the end of the month, i hope he's more careful so no one will know where he lives
The Internet knows all your secrets

cheekycharles
Informer
Informer

Post by cheekycharles »

I thought it was ridiculous how Joey reacted to his "stalker". Yes, people should not go to youtuber's houses but to freak out and call the cops is ridiculous. It was probably a 12 year old girl who posed no threat whatsoever. I get annoyed when Joey just whines and acts dramatic.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

cheekycharles wrote:I thought it was ridiculous how Joey reacted to his "stalker". Yes, people should not go to youtuber's houses but to freak out and call the cops is ridiculous. It was probably a 12 year old girl who posed no threat whatsoever. I get annoyed when Joey just whines and acts dramatic.
from what i understood, the cops were already there for some other reason and joey and brittany used that to scare the girl away. the story was a bit confusing when he was telling it, but that's what i got from it

trainer45
Learner
Learner

Post by trainer45 »

Ok I know this might not be possible or you think I'm crazy, but has anyone ever thought that Joey maybe bisexual? I know lots of people think he's gay, and his fans claim he's straight, but I just thought of this.

mirrorball
Informer
Informer

Post by mirrorball »

trainer45 wrote:Ok I know this might not be possible or you think I'm crazy, but has anyone ever thought that Joey maybe bisexual? I know lots of people think he's gay, and his fans claim he's straight, but I just thought of this.
I think he's gay, not that it's anyone's business but his though. I think he may be out to his friends. Seems that way to me at least.

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheSnarkPalette »

cheekycharles wrote:I thought it was ridiculous how Joey reacted to his "stalker". Yes, people should not go to youtuber's houses but to freak out and call the cops is ridiculous. It was probably a 12 year old girl who posed no threat whatsoever. I get annoyed when Joey just whines and acts dramatic.
Honestly I don't think it's that ridiculous. I realize he's no A list celebrity but he has sooo many girls obsessing over him online, you don't think there might be one who's not quite in touch with reality? Stalkers can do scary stuff. Better safe than sorry.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

trainer45 wrote:Ok I know this might not be possible or you think I'm crazy, but has anyone ever thought that Joey maybe bisexual? I know lots of people think he's gay, and his fans claim he's straight, but I just thought of this.
i did consider that for a very small period of time, but for some reason i just can't wrap my mind around it. i think he's gay. i'm pretty sure he's out to his friends and family, at least his parents/step-parents and sister/step-siblings

alcoholicferrets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alcoholicferrets »

He always sounds so unconvincing when he talks about crushes on girls though, I dunno...

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

alcoholicferrets wrote: He always sounds so unconvincing when he talks about crushes on girls though, I dunno...
yeah, for someone that wants to be an actor, he should be a bit more convincing when he talks about crushing on a girl, because i never believe it when he says it

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

i don't know why but i have this weird feeling that when joey moves to another place, he's gonna go to catrific's house and they'll be room mates, which means his videos will become unbearable to watch because i'm sure that she'll be in every single one of them

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

illegal_mind wrote:i don't know why but i have this weird feeling that when joey moves to another place, he's gonna go to catrific's house and they'll be room mates, which means his videos will become unbearable to watch because i'm sure that she'll be in every single one of them
I don't really think they'll end up being roommates because she already has at least 2 roommates and she moved in with them, they didn't move in with her.. so it's more their apartment than hers I'd say.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

allisoonnn wrote:
I don't really think they'll end up being roommates because she already has at least 2 roommates and she moved in with them, they didn't move in with her.. so it's more their apartment than hers I'd say.
oh thank god, i actually thought she lived by herself. this is very good news, it means i won't be skipping through joey's videos when she's in them like i did with today's vlog

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

ugh the voices in his new vlog..too mucchhh joey!

cheekycharles
Informer
Informer

Post by cheekycharles »

illegal_mind wrote:
allisoonnn wrote:
oh thank god, i actually thought she lived by herself. this is very good news, it means i won't be skipping through joey's videos when she's in them like i did with today's vlog
Joey is definitely not moving in with Cat in the valley but they still might become roommates. Cat could move into to Joey's current apartment or they could find somewhere new. She seems more into Joey than Joey is into her so hopefully he can find an excuse not to live with her or our sake.

cheekycharles
Informer
Informer

Post by cheekycharles »

JDBgirl wrote:ugh the voices in his new vlog..too mucchhh joey!
I agree. I was kinda freaked out. He really is turning into a psychopath.

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

cheekycharles wrote:
illegal_mind wrote:
allisoonnn wrote:
Joey is definitely not moving in with Cat in the valley but they still might become roommates. Cat could move into to Joey's current apartment or they could find somewhere new. She seems more into Joey than Joey is into her so hopefully he can find an excuse not to live with her or our sake.
But she just moved into this apartment less than a year ago

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

allisoonnn wrote:
cheekycharles wrote:
But she just moved into this apartment less than a year ago
yeah she's not gonna move to another apartment now, she moved to where she lives now like less than half a year ago. if she lived by herself, joey would probably move there tho. joey's moving out of the apartment he's living in right now, so she wouldn't move in with him. cat definitely is into joey but joey doesn't seem into her and takes what she says as a joke. he said on a q&a that he's moving out by the end of the month, so only 2 more weeks till we find out where he's gonna live and who he's gonna live with. wouldn't be surprised if he moved in to ingrid's, she has a spare room, and he already seems to spend most time with ingrid and luke so it wouldn't make much difference. i doubt he'll move alone to another place, he'll most likely move in with someone else

alcoholicferrets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alcoholicferrets »

^Ingrid has only one bedroom.

anonymous_poster
Talker
Talker

Post by anonymous_poster »

illegal_mind wrote:
yeah she's not gonna move to another apartment now, she moved to where she lives now like less than half a year ago. if she lived by herself, joey would probably move there tho. joey's moving out of the apartment he's living in right now, so she wouldn't move in with him. cat definitely is into joey but joey doesn't seem into her and takes what she says as a joke. he said on a q&a that he's moving out by the end of the month, so only 2 more weeks till we find out where he's gonna live and who he's gonna live with. wouldn't be surprised if he moved in to ingrid's, she has a spare room, and he already seems to spend most time with ingrid and luke so it wouldn't make much difference. i doubt he'll move alone to another place, he'll most likely move in with someone else
Ingrid lives in a one bedroom apartment. I don't he'll be moving in with her. I doubt he'll move into Echobase with Luke. He'll probably move into a one bedroom apartment by himself.

Return to “Joey Graceffa”