Dan & Phil Part 30 (XXX): #sassmastafrommanchesta

coach
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dan & Phil Part 30 (XXX): #sassmastafrommanchesta

Post by coach »

Chris was recording during that bit, which means he deliberately edited out the reference to Dan from his vlog. Mmmmmmh.

(Also before someone suggests it, I don't think the 'good side of his face' thing was a dig at Dan, Chris has mentioned before that he thinks that one side of his face is more attractive than the other)

What was up with the corn cobs so random. I'm not very good at body language so I'm not sure what you mean about chemistry mermaid blood, could you expand on that point?
if i ever manage to write a post without typos on the first try i've probably been replaced by a pod person jsyk

Himi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Himi »

effy_eidechse wrote:
Himi wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

I ditched Eurovision yesterday for Big Weekend with Muse. I'm so jealous of them being to work at the BBC and going to such great events. I really hope they will not cut the ties with BBCR1 during the bour. Phil has always stated how much he loves working for them, so I don't get Dan's attitude sometimes.
I suspect Dan simply doesn't like not being his own boss.When he's doing YT even if there is his management pressing bts and the fans expectations to meet he can still create whatever content he fancies and I think he enjoys that freedom very much. Judging by his personality, working for the BBC must actually be draining and extremely stressful for him because they're a huge deal. He's made "jokes" time and time again about how they're always watching them and while we don't know if that's actually true, it may be how Dan perceives it, always on the edge and expecting them to fire them at the first mistake. Phil is more confident and I think he's in a place where he quite enjoys being an average employee since he can balance it with his channel anyway.
manged wrote:I pledge to continue to talk shit about YTers under an anonymous account on here. #NicerInternet

redelep
Talker
Talker

Post by redelep »

effy_eidechse wrote:When did Phil get so fit? 0:55 he's effortlessly hopping out of that thing. And in the two 'defying gravity' pictures, he's also showing his arms' strength. Actually, his arms are quite nice, they're thinner than Dan's, but I reckon more muscular. He looks really good in T-shirts with shoved up sleeves.
His side hair is a bit too short, but he still looks great. I'm sorry I sound like a total Philgirl
yea has Phil always been fit? I can't help it but to stare at him throughout the whole vid... it's funny how when I was younger, in terms of looks, Dan was more attractive to me but now wows Phil *fans self*
if you're wondering where the dnp people have gone to and why did this thread is so f*cking dead and hasnt move in a year, pls google in depth bants and click on the forum bc that's where we are

Margot3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margot3 »

mermaid blood wrote:^ i think you did a pretty good job, but i don't know anything about these things. the white ghost thing is quite extreme in some videos yeah, but i assumed he was doing it deliberately.

sorry i'm posting so much, and this is OT, but i just watched Chris' vlogs and then Grace's, and when Chris mentioned Dan in passing i felt a bit of a sad pang for him.

also in Chris' 2nd daily vlog i still got that chemistry from his interaction with PJ. i was surprised after all this time, but it's unmistakably there (to me).
Wow, thanks for posting or I would've missed them :tu: (and thanks for the previous comment :) )

Daily vlogging seems to really suit Chris. Maybe that's the thing, that section of youtube has been so dominated by mainly dull, unfunny people that cool, genuinely funny people were turned off by it, when really it could be as entertaining as many pre-produced, scripted videos.
That's why D&P's DITLs are so enjoyable, not only for their wonderful chemistry, but because they are curious people who have a creative perspective on the world around them.

I hope he sticks to it if he likes doing them. It looks like it could be a cool thing.

Margot3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margot3 »

redelep wrote:
effy_eidechse wrote:When did Phil get so fit? 0:55 he's effortlessly hopping out of that thing. And in the two 'defying gravity' pictures, he's also showing his arms' strength. Actually, his arms are quite nice, they're thinner than Dan's, but I reckon more muscular. He looks really good in T-shirts with shoved up sleeves.
His side hair is a bit too short, but he still looks great. I'm sorry I sound like a total Philgirl
yea has Phil always been fit? I can't help it but to stare at him throughout the whole vid... it's funny how when I was younger, in terms of looks, Dan was more attractive to me but now wows Phil *fans self*
Haha, agree with you both. I think it's a genetic thing, Phil's body looks more conventionally "manly" than Dan's and therefore naturally more muscular (his arms are very nice indeed). If I were Phil I would try going to the gym a few times a week; nothing crazy, but I bet he would get an amazing body in a relatively short period of time.
Dan's teenage investment keeps paying off, lucky guy. ;)

I'm allowed to be superficial every once in a while, right? Right?? :P

timtam
Informer
Informer

Post by timtam »

Margot3 wrote:
mermaid blood wrote:^ i think you did a pretty good job, but i don't know anything about these things. the white ghost thing is quite extreme in some videos yeah, but i assumed he was doing it deliberately.

sorry i'm posting so much, and this is OT, but i just watched Chris' vlogs and then Grace's, and when Chris mentioned Dan in passing i felt a bit of a sad pang for him.

also in Chris' 2nd daily vlog i still got that chemistry from his interaction with PJ. i was surprised after all this time, but it's unmistakably there (to me).
Wow, thanks for posting or I would've missed them :tu: (and thanks for the previous comment :) )

Daily vlogging seems to really suit Chris. Maybe that's the thing, that section of youtube has been so dominated by mainly dull, unfunny people that cool, genuinely funny people were turned off by it, when really it could be as entertaining as many pre-produced, scripted videos.
That's why D&P's DITLs are so enjoyable, not only for their wonderful chemistry, but because they are curious people who have a creative perspective on the world around them.

I hope he sticks to it if he likes doing them. It looks like it could be a cool thing.
Chris looks so awkward when mentioning Dan. :/

This is totally off topic but I'm really liking Chris's vlogs. I am not a fan of vlogs at all as I find them absolutely boring af but Chris has just the right amount of humour and I'm loving them rn. I hope he sticks to them too!

I don't see the chemistry between PJ and Chris at all. I actually find them a bit awkward together but I think that might be the general vibe I get off both them all the time. I loved the moment where PJ was telling Chris to end his vlog by throwing his camera into a bush. I definitely think Chris should end scenes like that all the time. :)

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

They have an automatic selfie post ;)

[instagram][/instagram]
Credit:amazingfiru

PhilLester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhilLester »

^^^ Phil look so good :love2:

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

Parkour Phil ;)

zeyzeyg
Talker
Talker

Dan & Phil Part 30 (XXX): #sassmastafrommanchesta

Post by zeyzeyg »

Can we all just appreciate how Dan jumped into the ball pit (my brain's servers aren't responding right now, so I can't recall what its actually called) by curling up and letting himself fall?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

"Which one emoji best represents your life?"
"Alien emoji."
#ExtraterrestrialPhanPoof

Wish there were a better angle for their ball pit diving (or falling) :D

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

I like the fact Phil is not bothered he was snubbed at first and just try again :tu: Dan better stop growing as Phil is starting to look petite :lol:
[instagram][/instagram]

Lonewolfpack0482
Informer
Informer

Post by Lonewolfpack0482 »

sweetmm wrote:They have an automatic selfie post ;)

[instagram][/instagram]
Okay so I'm really obsessed with the way that Phil comes up or straightens his posture to take the selfie with Dan. It's like their bodies have muscle memory on their selfies as this is usually the position they take. It was just a little tick but it caught my attention and I thought it was cute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaurieLoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LaurieLoo »

Himi wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

"Famous with no talent." Okay Phil.

Welcome LaurieLoo !
Thank you! Already regretting my choice of username but happy to be here <3

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

Lonewolfpack0482 wrote:
sweetmm wrote:They have an automatic selfie post ;)

Okay so I'm really obsessed with the way that Phil comes up or straightens his posture to take the selfie with Dan. It's like their bodies have muscle memory on their selfies as this is usually the position they take. It was just a little tick but it caught my attention and I thought it was cute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Instant magnet ;)

Gigs
Informer
Informer

Post by Gigs »

Is Dan wearing shoes with heels or has he had another growth spurt?

LaurieLoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LaurieLoo »

redelep wrote:
^omg same. I always preferred Phil's personality, but thought Dan was better looking, or "prettier". Nowadays, though, I'm team Phil all the way; there's something about him that's just so boyish and lovely and his eyes <3 I think a lot of it's hair, and the fact that Dan's gotten kind of, I don't know, curvy (???) over the years. I still think he's beautiful (I think pretty much everyone's gorgeous tbh), but I just don't find him attractive. Sorry for that little brain vomit. :?

LaurieLoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LaurieLoo »

Gigs wrote:Is Dan wearing shoes with heels or has he had another growth spurt?
He seriously can't keep denying that he's taller than Phil :roll: It is cute how he refuses to accept it though <3

coach
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coach »

Gigs wrote:Is Dan wearing shoes with heels or has he had another growth spurt?
I think it's the angle/Phil's bad posture, they look almost the same height from the front

Dan is still at least one inch taller tho
if i ever manage to write a post without typos on the first try i've probably been replaced by a pod person jsyk

mermaid blood
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mermaid blood »

zeyzeyg wrote:Can we all just appreciate how Dan jumped into the ball pit (my brain's servers aren't responding right now, so I can't recall what its actually called) by curling up and letting himself fall?
i think it's called bombing? it's what we called it when i swam in pools growing up, but the term is probably a bit faux pas now. :? it was indeed cute. both surprised me with their nimbleness tbh.

both their bodies are beautiful, in different ways. ngl, I'd be suuuper curious to see Phil work on his arms a little. that old gif from a video is particularly attractive (cue lust posting from Philfan in 3...2... :D ). but i wouldn't think too much more bulk would suit. Dan i hope never enters a gym. cardio would be more than enough to keep healthy. the comparisons to other male youtubers with completely different physiques, the eating nothing but fruit till dinner time comments lately...i have so much empathy for him, society is a bitch. i hope nothing more for his future than embracing uniqueness. he's truly been blessed with the loveliest body. all softness and sweetness.
coachella wrote:What was up with the corn cobs so random. I'm not very good at body language so I'm not sure what you mean about chemistry mermaid blood, could you expand on that point?
i don't know if i can! you've put me on the spot... i don't know, just one of those friendships that has a level of understanding and a bit of complicated history, and you feel it in every word. the vibe is repression, but not in an unpleasant way. especially not now, they seem to have a gentle understanding. the corn cobs exchange, PJ's comment walking away and Chris' smile afterwards trying to make a deadpan joke especially gave me this vibe.

Return to “Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil”