Playlist Live

prvtgossip
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Playlist Live

Post by prvtgossip »

ggeyeliner wrote:Not big one direction fan and I have to say, Louis personality isn't nothing like Joey's. He is very sassy and self-confident and seem like every guy in the band really cares about him opinion, almost like he is the leader. But Joey in the other hand... he is just little follower. And Louis is hotter and more stylish than him, but I actually haven't nothing against Joey and i'm not really big fan of 1D, just I just can't belive someone think that they are similar. They even look like complety different person.

US and UK guys are different, they have different vibe and right now every young girls seem to like British guy vibe. That's why Jack and Finn got so much attention from viewers in Playlist Live. Joey have that really strong US guys vibe. Very...I don't even know the word how to discribe that. Very American
And English guys have a completely different vibe than Scottish guys. You just can't compare two entirely different populations of people in two vast countries.

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

Well sorry that I wasn't so specific as you would like.
Every news 1D are also ''british boyband'' or ''UK boyband'' but Niall is from Ireland, what is different country. Thats big differents, I didn't know that in every part of UK are so different. And Scotland isn't a country yet, is it? As far as I know,Scottish independence referendum is in 2014. Am I wrong?
My point is that I consider UK and US boys different, I did not want to go into the details. It's same like US people saying that North US people are completely different that South. Maybe they are, I really don't care. My point was US and UK guys have different vibe. My point was that Joey and 1D guys are different. Really don't care, if Wales, Scotland or England have different guy vibes too. Its irrelevant.
Even in my country, peole who live in one city are different who live in different city, we even have different spelling. But If people talking about my country people, I did not go immediately tense and talk about how we are different...

Sorry, let's talk about Playlist now.... I want to know also, how Luke was?
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

clandestine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clandestine »

I didn't watch Luke so I don't know.
But anyone that went, are you planning on going again next year? What would you want to do differently next year?

makeupplusgigi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by makeupplusgigi »

If I do go again next year, I will most definitely get in the lines like an hour earlier. The lines are freakin insane. Plus you gotta be aggressive to hang in Playlist live. If you're sitting there all shy and nervous to go up to a youtuber to meet them, you might as well go home. You have to get out your elbow sharpener to nudge away these dumb fan girls screaming and pushing. My mom was trying to take a picture of Jim Chapman and me and a girl legit put her phone in his face and took a "selfie" type pic with him. I was legit about to punch. I have the picture of Jim, this lame fangirl, and me.

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

As much as I'd like to meet my favorite youtubers, I'd be trampled by fangirls.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

makeupplusgigi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by makeupplusgigi »

ferriswheel wrote:As much as I'd like to meet my favorite youtubers, I'd be trampled by fangirls.
The first ten minutes of me in Playlist live were rough. Me being a 90 pound girl it was SCARY! I thought I was gonna be trampled by these pink haired fangirls everywhere. But my adrenaline and instinct kicked in and I was not letting ANYONE run me over. I had to PUSH a girl because she was pushing my little 11 year old sister around. She was pushing her shoulder and shoving her repetedly to get to some random youtuber we weren't even in line for. We were just simply walking around. Its really insane.

prvtgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by prvtgossip »

Anyone that went, what the average age of majority of the girls? Was it all younger preteens like 12-13 or more 15 and 16 year olds?

gabbysgap
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gabbysgap »

It really annoys becausae after being in the One Direction fandom I thought I would actually be able to get noticed by some youtubers like JacksGap etc... but the fans are the exact same! Fangirls ruin everything and now I feel like I will never be able to get noticed by YouTubers I actually wanted to be friends with and not scream at

prvtgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by prvtgossip »

^^ Don't worry, Youtube works just like the real celebrity world. Soon someone hotter with better video content will come along and Jack and Finn will just be like all of the other big youtubers that at one point were much more popular. Although once their crazy fandom dies down I don't see them sticking with Youtube because they will get bored with it.

makeupplusgigi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by makeupplusgigi »

The majority of the attendees were most definitely girls. There were a couple guys here or there. The majority of the girls were very alternative, and a small fraction of the girls were actually put together. A lot of the girls where in hoochy shorts and teeny clothes probably hoping to be noticed by some of the attractive male youtubers. :love2:

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

makeupplusgigi wrote:The majority of the attendees were most definitely girls. There were a couple guys here or there. The majority of the girls were very alternative, and a small fraction of the girls were actually put together. A lot of the girls where in hoochy shorts and teeny clothes probably hoping to be noticed by some of the attractive male youtubers. :love2:

That sounds exactly how I pictured Playlist. I would've went when I lived really close to Orlando but I was afraid I'd be disappointed.

makeupplusgigi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by makeupplusgigi »

I was definitely surprised. I expected me to be meeting my favorite youtubers left and right. But the I didn't even get to meet the main reasond I went "Dailygrace";Jack and Finn. Its really hard to find people and leaves you very dissapointed:(

makeupplusgigi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by makeupplusgigi »

I was definitely surprised. I expected me to be meeting my favorite youtubers left and right. But the I didn't even get to meet the main reasond I went "Dailygrace";Jack and Finn. Its really hard to find people and leaves you very dissapointed:(

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

makeupplusgigi wrote:I was definitely surprised. I expected me to be meeting my favorite youtubers left and right. But the I didn't even get to meet the main reasond I went "Dailygrace";Jack and Finn. Its really hard to find people and leaves you very dissapointed:(

Personally, I feel that the more popular Playlist gets, the more cringey fangirls there are going to be, only there to see hot British guys. Was Dailygrace's booth busy?

makeupplusgigi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by makeupplusgigi »

Actually I got there at around 3 on Saturday due to a dance thing I absolutely couldn't get out of. It just so happens Dailygrace's booth was at 11 on Saturday -_-. I thought nothing of it because I expected everyone just to be walking around meeting with all their fans. I did get to see her on the mainstage though :)

bree1015
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bree1015 »

I'm about to talk a lot so bare with me. I'm going to cover all the people I met in a giant post. I'm bullet pointing so look for the people you want to know about :)

-Connor Franta: I met him Friday night in the lobby and he was being mobbed by people (by people I mean teenage girls) but he was really nice when I finally made my way to the front of the crowd. That was pretty much the only time I saw him.

-Deefizzy: I don't watch his videos, but my friend who I went with does and I went with her to meet him. He gave me a hug even though I had no clue who he was and I took a picture with him. Still haven't seen any of his videos. I don't know. He was sweet though.

-Danisnotonfire & Amazingphil: My impression of Dan wasn't the greatest. My friend who was pretty nervous asked them to turn her class ring (it's a school tradition to get a certain number of turns) and I wasn't paying much attention to her but when I asked him if he would do the same to mine he made a face while Phil rambled, probably telling that Dan was annoyed. We didn't ask any more people to turn our rings because that was awkward.

-Marcus Butler: I saw someone talk about how Marcus wasn't very nice to them but in my experience he was super nice to me. The first time I met him there was a problem with the line pass people, which made a mom really angry and she yelled at him and the volunteers until they let us go first like we were supposed to, and he was really nice when we got up there though he looked so confused as to what that lady was yelling about. The second time I met him I was trying to get coffee and I bumped into him and ended up walking back to the main hall with him and he asked how my weekend was going and we were talking until people realized who he was and started asking him to do the signature "hello!" thing and I could tell he was getting pretty annoyed with that, when we got inside me and a few other girls were trying to help him get to the room without him being mobbed but clearly that was a lost cause and we ended up getting separated when the mob of tweens attacked. He recognized me the next day though when I was in line for the random second meetup he had and we were dancing to the Harlem Shake when it came on and he gave me a hug. I mean, I could see he was getting pretty fed up with people so I'm not surprised he snapped at someone but he was super nice to me.

-Jack & Finn: This line was massive. Even as a line pass holder it took forever and we barely got to talk to them when we got up there. My friend and I went to the table at the same time and she went to Jack who was first and I just stepped around her to Finn cause the lady sort of pointed me around, I guess so the line would go quicker if we switched off. Finn didn't really say anything but he was all smiley but when I went backwards to get Jack's autograph he gave me a really annoyed look. I guess he didn't realize I had done the line backwards to save time but it kinda bothered me.

-Sam Pepper & Mazzi Maz: I had the Sunday morning brunch and there was a lot that happened then so I won't go into all of that but Sam and Maz came around to the tables and took pictures. Mazzi skipped our table but Sam talked to us and he seemed pretty cool. I saw him around all weekend doing a ton of weird stuff, I'm sure the hotel staff hated him. Most times I saw him he was getting mobbed but at least he was trying to meet fans and not just hiding in his room like a lot of the YouTubers were doing.

-Smosh: Again don't watch their videos but my friend does and so I took her extra item to have signed for her. Anthony was so excited that he could actually sign on the iPhone case without it smearing and Ian apologized for Anthony taking up half the empty space, even though it didn't matter. They were cool even though I didn't know who they were.

-DeStorm: I'm probably that one weird girl who likes One Direction and then suddenly rap. But anyways DeStorm was super nice, he gave me a hug and then we took a picture and he asked me if I was going to his concert that night and he was pretty cool.

-Caspar Lee & Alfie Deyes: Again, yet another massive line. We waited for over an hour because they let the line in the room so early to clear the halls. When we finally met them they were nice and Caspar and Alfie both asked me how my day was and Caspar apparently really liked my name cause he read it like six times out loud. Alfie seemed really happy when I asked him how he was. He looked exhausted, I felt bad for them because they couldn't do anything without getting attacked. They seemed like nice people though the little bit I got to talk to them.

-Tyler Oakley: Ok if you don't think Tyler Oakley is adorable you have a problem. He gave me several hugs and told me my dress was cute and he was just the sweetest.

-Desandnate: Again, not people I watch. But Nathan has a very attractive face so I did meet and take a picture with him while my friend was fangirling over them. He gave really good hugs.

-Dave Days: I stumbled upon him Monday morning when I was checking out. He was in the gift shop and my friend basically dragged me to talk to him cause it was my last chance. I think we scared the crap out of him cause he came around the corner just as we walked in and we almost ran into each other and he looked so surprised to see people. But I took a picture with him and he seemed pretty cool.

Sorry for the super long post. That's not even all that detailed...Oh gosh.

nzgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by nzgirl »

bree1015 wrote:I'm about to talk a lot so bare with me. I'm going to cover all the people I met in a giant post. I'm bullet pointing so look for the people you want to know about :)

-Connor Franta: I met him Friday night in the lobby and he was being mobbed by people (by people I mean teenage girls) but he was really nice when I finally made my way to the front of the crowd. That was pretty much the only time I saw him.

-Deefizzy: I don't watch his videos, but my friend who I went with does and I went with her to meet him. He gave me a hug even though I had no clue who he was and I took a picture with him. Still haven't seen any of his videos. I don't know. He was sweet though.

-Danisnotonfire & Amazingphil: My impression of Dan wasn't the greatest. My friend who was pretty nervous asked them to turn her class ring (it's a school tradition to get a certain number of turns) and I wasn't paying much attention to her but when I asked him if he would do the same to mine he made a face while Phil rambled, probably telling that Dan was annoyed. We didn't ask any more people to turn our rings because that was awkward.

-Marcus Butler: I saw someone talk about how Marcus wasn't very nice to them but in my experience he was super nice to me. The first time I met him there was a problem with the line pass people, which made a mom really angry and she yelled at him and the volunteers until they let us go first like we were supposed to, and he was really nice when we got up there though he looked so confused as to what that lady was yelling about. The second time I met him I was trying to get coffee and I bumped into him and ended up walking back to the main hall with him and he asked how my weekend was going and we were talking until people realized who he was and started asking him to do the signature "hello!" thing and I could tell he was getting pretty annoyed with that, when we got inside me and a few other girls were trying to help him get to the room without him being mobbed but clearly that was a lost cause and we ended up getting separated when the mob of tweens attacked. He recognized me the next day though when I was in line for the random second meetup he had and we were dancing to the Harlem Shake when it came on and he gave me a hug. I mean, I could see he was getting pretty fed up with people so I'm not surprised he snapped at someone but he was super nice to me.

-Jack & Finn: This line was massive. Even as a line pass holder it took forever and we barely got to talk to them when we got up there. My friend and I went to the table at the same time and she went to Jack who was first and I just stepped around her to Finn cause the lady sort of pointed me around, I guess so the line would go quicker if we switched off. Finn didn't really say anything but he was all smiley but when I went backwards to get Jack's autograph he gave me a really annoyed look. I guess he didn't realize I had done the line backwards to save time but it kinda bothered me.

-Sam Pepper & Mazzi Maz: I had the Sunday morning brunch and there was a lot that happened then so I won't go into all of that but Sam and Maz came around to the tables and took pictures. Mazzi skipped our table but Sam talked to us and he seemed pretty cool. I saw him around all weekend doing a ton of weird stuff, I'm sure the hotel staff hated him. Most times I saw him he was getting mobbed but at least he was trying to meet fans and not just hiding in his room like a lot of the YouTubers were doing.

-Smosh: Again don't watch their videos but my friend does and so I took her extra item to have signed for her. Anthony was so excited that he could actually sign on the iPhone case without it smearing and Ian apologized for Anthony taking up half the empty space, even though it didn't matter. They were cool even though I didn't know who they were.

-DeStorm: I'm probably that one weird girl who likes One Direction and then suddenly rap. But anyways DeStorm was super nice, he gave me a hug and then we took a picture and he asked me if I was going to his concert that night and he was pretty cool.

-Caspar Lee & Alfie Deyes: Again, yet another massive line. We waited for over an hour because they let the line in the room so early to clear the halls. When we finally met them they were nice and Caspar and Alfie both asked me how my day was and Caspar apparently really liked my name cause he read it like six times out loud. Alfie seemed really happy when I asked him how he was. He looked exhausted, I felt bad for them because they couldn't do anything without getting attacked. They seemed like nice people though the little bit I got to talk to them.

-Tyler Oakley: Ok if you don't think Tyler Oakley is adorable you have a problem. He gave me several hugs and told me my dress was cute and he was just the sweetest.

-Desandnate: Again, not people I watch. But Nathan has a very attractive face so I did meet and take a picture with him while my friend was fangirling over them. He gave really good hugs.

-Dave Days: I stumbled upon him Monday morning when I was checking out. He was in the gift shop and my friend basically dragged me to talk to him cause it was my last chance. I think we scared the crap out of him cause he came around the corner just as we walked in and we almost ran into each other and he looked so surprised to see people. But I took a picture with him and he seemed pretty cool.

Sorry for the super long post. That's not even all that detailed...Oh gosh.
LOVED your recap, thanks so much for putting the effort to write such a detailed post :)

dreammuffin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreammuffin »

Anything going on yet? Louis vlogged. If you do a youtube search filtered by today there are a bunch of vlogs. Just going through them, not too impressed so far.

I am just waiting on Sprinkleofglitters Disney World Vlog.

Coffee4Me
Debater
Debater

Post by Coffee4Me »

Just saw this on twitter

Coffee4Me
Debater
Debater