Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chanelette

Post by Diorette »

^^^

She always says that, I don't know why, maybe she wants to be a size 00.

Nadezhda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nadezhda »

Yeah, I really don't get it. At all. It kind of makes me mad in a way.. What is wrong with people? I'm quite thin myself & I've never understood why other (thin) people think they have "excess fat" & that they need to lose weight. Seriously... I guess it's body dysmorphic disorder.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Nadezhda wrote:Yeah, I really don't get it. At all. It kind of makes me mad in a way.. What is wrong with people? I'm quite thin myself & I've never understood why other (thin) people think they have "excess fat" & that they need to lose weight. Seriously... I guess it's body dysmorphic disorder.
Or maybe it's just for attention, she wants people to tell her that she's perfect.

Nutellalove
Informer
Informer

Post by Nutellalove »

I understand wanting to be fit and eat better to feel healthier on the inside, but she is already gorgeous. I think it's a thing with those russian/latvian/ukrainian girls, i may be stereotyping here but they all like to be lean. They are gorgeous too hehe. It's in the genes i guess.

MangiaCake
Learner
Learner

Post by MangiaCake »

Oh my, I'm so glad I'm not the only one here that thinks all of this, hehe. First I need to say I was literally obsessed with her videos when I found her and then I realised how much she's rude and bit..y and A HUGE attention seeker!! All this girl's doing every single day is shopping and posting photos or talking about that on Twitter, and every other video she posts is a haul. Don't need to say that everything she buys, clothes or makeup related, is so expensive!! Like, the other day in one of her hauls she bought leather jacket from Zara which is alone 200 euros, and there was also couple of sweaters worth 30-40 each (maybe even more)- that's amount of money someone needs to work for around 20 days without single day off in my country and, I know for sure that her country isn't in better position than mine. She must be from a pretty wealthy family to afford all that stuff every other day cause she doesn't have a job. And talking about language barrier- that's not the case cause she studies English, she's just rude cause she thinks that she's better than anyone else, simple as that. She doesn't even bother to reply on Twitter with couple hundred of followers like she's some kind of a celebrity- Hello Eve, we can see if someone's twitting you it's not like you have 50 000 followers which tweet you every single minute!! And now our diva is putting comments on approval on YT, and she's saying that she doesn't care what people think about her, ha ha- then why you only have comments kissing your braty as.?!? And what's that thing about her and her boyfriend- he comes to visit her and they go to a hotel?!? They are 5 years together why isn't he staying at her house and she at his when she goes to Paris??? Maybe I'm weird, I don't know...

Girls, SORRY about this long post, I just needed to get this out of my system... LOL
P.S.: I'm not from English speaking country so, sorry in advance for any grammar mistake I've made!;)

MangiaCake
Learner
Learner

Post by MangiaCake »

Forgot to add that she's not that stylish considering that she lives in Europe and frankly here every other girl is dressed like her!

Nutellalove
Informer
Informer

Post by Nutellalove »

There are some things in her which I cannot stand and things I really like. I understand why she wants to be in a hotel with her boyfriend though, privacy is key for a couple. It doesn't mean family doesn't approve, It just means they can be more comfortable to be together. Yes she is lucky to afford all this stuff, and a car, and chanel bags...But indeed she is very rude and sarcastic. It's just who she is.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I can't stand how rude she is to people who wrte her name Leva, I know it's leva, but seriously, in most countries names start with a capital letter yet she acts like you're telling her something really offensive.

But wait, where did she say that they went to a hotel? I understand that, it's perfectly fine, but I never saw her mentioning that o.o

Nadezhda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nadezhda »

Diorette wrote:I can't stand how rude she is to people who wrte her name Leva, I know it's leva, but seriously, in most countries names start with a capital letter yet she acts like you're telling her something really offensive.

But wait, where did she say that they went to a hotel? I understand that, it's perfectly fine, but I never saw her mentioning that o.o
But it is a capital isn't it? I thought it was a capital "i".
As for the hotel, I thought she said that her boyfriend was staying at her house for a few days?

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Nadezhda wrote:
Diorette wrote:I can't stand how rude she is to people who wrte her name Leva, I know it's leva, but seriously, in most countries names start with a capital letter yet she acts like you're telling her something really offensive.

As for the hotel, I thought she said that her boyfriend was staying at her house for a few days?
If i'm not wrong it's an "l" not an "i" o.o
But good question, she pronounces it as an L, who knows tho

MangiaCake
Learner
Learner

Post by MangiaCake »

Now I'm not 100% sure if is it a hotel or a rented apartment (cause they always rent flat in Paris), but I'm sure that they don't stay at each others houses, she always mentions that! That's so snobish of her, cause my last name in my own country most of people pronounce wrong, how can I expect of a forigner to know how to pronounce it!! Uffff, how she gets on my nerves recently... :lol: Did you girls watch her latest vlog on what she eat over couple of days? I was like :-o ... how can one manage go through whole day with such a little amount of food??? She can't be over 120 pounds (cca 54 kg), why is she dieting?!? I'm more and more convinced that she's desperate for attention and people telling her how she's so gorgeous and skinny an perfect! :barf:
P.S.: I'm giving her little more time to come back to girl she was when she started with YT, if that doesn't happen in near future I'm unsubing from her and Missglamorazzi whom videos I enjoyed watching so much until that creeper Luke showed up! :lol:

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

^^
She's going to extremes, she's eating little things right now,but look at her old food videos and she ate A LOT of food, I would already be 300 kg if I ate what she used to eat.

She says she doesn't want to lose weight but be toned, you need a gym, not a diet, gosh.

MangiaCake
Learner
Learner

Post by MangiaCake »

Diorette wrote:^^
She's going to extremes, she's eating little things right now,but look at her old food videos and she ate A LOT of food, I would already be 300 kg if I ate what she used to eat.

She says she doesn't want to lose weight but be toned, you need a gym, not a diet, gosh.
Exactly Diorette!!:)

Nadezhda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nadezhda »

Diorette wrote:
Nadezhda wrote:

If i'm not wrong it's an "l" not an "i" o.o
But good question, she pronounces it as an L, who knows tho
Tbh, i'm pretty sure it's "Ieva" with a capital "i" rather than a lower case "L" (I wrote them in the opposite cases so they could be distinguishable).
And I always heard her pronounce it ee-ay-vuh? I don't think I've ever heard her pronounce it with an L. Nevertheless, I've met people of the same name & even in looking it up online, Lithuanians spell it with a capital i. Not sure why people would write her name as Leva..
Even at the bottom of this blog, this Lithuanian girl states that her name is Ieva with a capital i.
http://ievapieva.wordpress.com/
But i'm going overboard of course, I'm obsessed with names... :oops:

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Nadezhda wrote:
Tbh, i'm pretty sure it's "Ieva" with a capital "i" rather than a lower case "L" (I wrote them in the opposite cases so they could be distinguishable).
And I always heard her pronounce it ee-ay-vuh? I don't think I've ever heard her pronounce it with an L. Nevertheless, I've met people of the same name & even in looking it up online, Lithuanians spell it with a capital i. Not sure why people would write her name as Leva..
Even at the bottom of this blog, this Lithuanian girl states that her name is Ieva with a capital i.
http://ievapieva.wordpress.com/
But i'm going overboard of course, I'm obsessed with names... :oops:
Hahaha you're right, I guess I've seen so many people writing it with an L and to me it sounds like lee-a-vuh, weird.
Anyway, the point is that she acts really bitchy about it :/ The way she acts, thinking that people are obligated to know and remember what she says on previous comments is just so rude.

wtfkai
Learner
Learner

Post by wtfkai »

I've just recently come across her videos and I think she's lovely. Her style is honestly kind of refreshing because I was getting tired of the whole 90's grunge revival bullshit in the 'youtube fashion' community. Does anyone know whether she's ever mentioned if she works or not? Or is her family just wealthy?

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

wtfkai wrote:I've just recently come across her videos and I think she's lovely. Her style is honestly kind of refreshing because I was getting tired of the whole 90's grunge revival bullshit in the 'youtube fashion' community. Does anyone know whether she's ever mentioned if she works or not? Or is her family just wealthy?
I think she's a babysitter but don't try to ask about her other jobs, she gets very defensive.

Chanelette 30 Oct
Why do you make such a big deal about not telling where your money comes from? You are so open about your personal life in general, it really makes me wonder how come you're making it a secret.
smile

I'm afraid this is none of your business.

Nutellalove
Informer
Informer

Post by Nutellalove »

To be honest I think she is wealthy, good for her. Shes a student and her parents buy her what she wants, maybe her boyfriend too which is cool. What i dont like is how bitchy she acts when they ask her about her name, people are interested and subsribed to her, often kind to her and curious to meet her but she is RUDE.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Her house looks big so she definitely is, what I think is that she doesn't want to say that her parents buy her things because she would probably get hate or idk.

Elyezabeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Elyezabeth »

She seems to have changed, recently. Or sort of recently. When I first discovered her, I watched all her videos, from old to new. At first I was impressed by how little she bought. She stuck to a few products she really loved, and used them all the time. Then she seemed to transition to constantly having hauls full of really expensive makeup and clothing as well as hair products. If she's wealthy and can afford it, fine, but in her older videos she was so intent on having a few very nice items she'd use a lot, it makes me wonder what changed.

Return to “Chanelette”