Chanelette

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chanelette

Post by Diorette »

Am I the only one that gets the vibe that she's an obsessive and controlling girlfriend?

Eve ‏@Chanelette
Someone is enjoying California too much and not coming to talk #madgirlfriend

I also don't like how when people give her requests she's like

Nutellalove
Informer
Informer

Post by Nutellalove »

I think her boyfriend has a nice job and can buy her nice things yes, but also her parents seem wealthy (her house looks amazing and that lake ...so wonderful), so im not going to say the relationship is based around money, she really loves the guy and shes lucky to have love and also a boyfriend who lives far with a good money who can provide her with things and trips so they can be together.
I agree with you Diorette, when she gets requests from people, for exemple the latest question on her formspring about eyeliner she is like NO DO IT YOURSELF! I mean people trust her judgment, maybe it will be helpfull, and she also claims she doesnt make videos to please people...that's a paradox...otherwise no one would watch her. Without interaction youtube is nothing.

MangiaCake
Learner
Learner

Post by MangiaCake »

mia wrote:Well I can say why she's so pissXX off about her name :) In Lithuania word "Leva" means that you are not interesting, unpopular, sometimes ugly and don't fit among other people. You no, like in high school there always is very unpopular kid so in Lithuania you can describe him as "Levas" :) Money wise, yeah she's rich but why she hides that I don't know. Eva needs to stop talking shiXX that she works as babysitter and earns 1000 euros. In Lithuania it's another currency, not euros. I can say you a comparison: say you live in France and earn 2000 euros per month and buy a jacket from Zara which costs 200 euros in Lithuania you earn 2000 litas per month but the same Zara jacket costs 600 litas. Here is everything 2-4 times more expensive than in other Europe country's. You need to be very rich to buy such expensive clothes :) But I'm not jealous, I'm happy that she's lucky to have such amazing parents and wealthy life. Of course she needs to stop lying about that.
I have a friend in Slovenia who works in a bank for 1000 and something euros (I'm not sure exactly), a full time job and OF COURSE she can't afford stuff Eve buys and she's telling us that she earns 1000 euros from babysitting every now and then... bulls...!!! So, I totally know what you're talking about because I live in a country in Europe which is talking about wealth of it's citizens pretty similar to Lithuania (and where also everything's double or triple it's price than in it's original country). If she earns 1000 euros (AGAIN- I highly doubt) buying leather jacket-200 euros, couple of sweaters-200 euros, shopping spree on feelunique.com (she buys ONLY high-end products) and that 1000 is almost gone for only one shopping... she can't fool anyone who lives in Europe!

I'm not jelous too, I'm happy with what I have, I just don't like liars, snobish, full of their selves people!!

MangiaCake
Learner
Learner

Post by MangiaCake »

ArielAriel wrote:She has stated that her parents do not give her money for her make-up and those kind of stuff. I am sure that she gets money from her bf. When they are in Paris together, she uses his money for everything. There is a video of her in which she says she was buying lots of thing that her bf said u already have so much make-up, don't waste our money (which is his money).

Her Chanel bag is from her bf too. Her bf just bought him an iphone, her mac is from her bf too. And lots of things. I have been watching her videos, It is so clear that she gets a lot from her boyfriend. Well, they are dating, of course they can buy stuff to each others, that's something nice. But it is so clear that she is using his money and I am sure she would not love her bf this much if he were not proving her all those things.

And yeah, sure it's none of anyone's business but this is so clear, her relationship look so materialistic that's why I never find her love real. She sticked on the guy who provides her luxury items. That guy would be anyone.

As long as he buys all those nice things to her, she will always love him. He keeps her royal and nice with money and she loves him for money.
Привет подруга!;))

And I was wondering all this time how can they have a real relationship if they only see each other 2 times a year!!

ArielAriel

Post by ArielAriel »

Nutellalove wrote:I think her boyfriend has a nice job and can buy her nice things yes, but also her parents seem wealthy (her house looks amazing and that lake ...so wonderful), so im not going to say the relationship is based around money, she really loves the guy and shes lucky to have love and also a boyfriend who lives far with a good money who can provide her with things and trips so they can be together.
I agree with you Diorette, when she gets requests from people, for exemple the latest question on her formspring about eyeliner she is like NO DO IT YOURSELF! I mean people trust her judgment, maybe it will be helpfull, and she also claims she doesnt make videos to please people...that's a paradox...otherwise no one would watch her. Without interaction youtube is nothing.
I don't think that she would love him this much if he were not providing her all these things.

ArielAriel

Post by ArielAriel »

MangiaCake wrote:Привет подруга!;))

And I was wondering all this time how can they have a real relationship if they only see each other 2 times a year!!
Hello =).

I just see it in her eyes that she "loves" him because she gets stuff from him. It is very very clear. She is a very materialistic person, she wants all the best quality things. And he always buy stuff to her. If he was not being able to buy all these things, their relationship would not go very well.

And the guy buys all of those stuff just to keep her royal to him.

You may ask how come you are so sure about it... Because I know those kind of people very well. I see lots of relationships like them. The girl gets so happy with the boy and the boy buys lots of things to her... But if the boy gets poorer or whatever and cannot buy stuff, after a little time, even though the girl as so sweet to him, she finds another man.

I have seen the same ones lots of times. Russian/Ukrainain/Lithuanian women and blonde lover men from different countries... I am very used to these :).

Nutellalove
Informer
Informer

Post by Nutellalove »

Maybe I cannot see what you girls see because I am a hopeless romantic hehe, and I think she buys him gifts too. My reasoning behind all this is that, she seems already wealthy, and so of course it is nice to receive gifts from her boyfriend, but she already has everything thanks to her parents. I may be wrong though...

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Even if you were as rich as a Kardashian, it'd nice to receive gifts from other people.

I do think that she's very materialistic.

ArielAriel

Post by ArielAriel »

Diorette wrote:Even if you were as rich as a Kardashian, it'd nice to receive gifts from other people.

Yes, of course... But my point is, if he did not have enough money to buy those things to her, she would not love him this much. I have lots of girls around me like her. Those blondie lover men from ll around the word buys so many gifts, and the girls are just say "aww my man, my precious guy" and they want to marry those guys to guarantee their lifes. But for some reason if he stops buying things, the girls just want to break up. I seriously the same ones around me.

ArielAriel

Post by ArielAriel »

Nutellalove wrote:Maybe I cannot see what you girls see because I am a hopeless romantic hehe, and I think she buys him gifts too. My reasoning behind all this is that, she seems already wealthy, and so of course it is nice to receive gifts from her boyfriend, but she already has everything thanks to her parents. I may be wrong though...
I don't think her family is wealthy, they are avarage i guess. Houses which are not in the center of the city are not so expensive in that country... If you thought hes wealthy because of her house...

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

ArielAriel wrote:
Diorette wrote:Even if you were as rich as a Kardashian, it'd nice to receive gifts from other people.

Yes, of course... But my point is, if he did not have enough money to buy those things to her, she would not love him this much. I have lots of girls around me like her. Those blondie lover men from ll around the word buys so many gifts, and the girls are just say "aww my man, my precious guy" and they want to marry those guys to guarantee their lifes. But for some reason if he stops buying things, the girls just want to break up. I seriously the same ones around me.
No, no, lol I agree 100% with what you said, I wasn't saying that to you :) It was for nutellalove (nice username, it made me hungry lol)

Nutellalove
Informer
Informer

Post by Nutellalove »

Hehe thanks, who doesnt like a bit of Nutella. I wasnt saying she is wealthy only because of her house, but also because she has a nice car, she lives a comfortable life. That is none of my buisness though ...In my eyes as a hopeless romantic i see she loves him a lot. I know what you mean though with all those girls that want boyfriends just to get gifts and a better life. Is it sure her boyfriend bought her that Chanel bag? Maybe i am too kind haha, but it looks like her boyfriend has money because he works, and her parents are comfortable too. She is just rude and has changed so much since her first videos, you can see her true colours...she is criticizing a lot, while she preaches to be kind and also she is cold and snarky with her subscribers.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

She was so nice in her videos when she wasn't as "big" as she is now, money and fame has changed her a lot and she's too blind to see it so she laughs at us.

I remember when someone wrote on her formspring something constructive and said "Dear..(insert constructive criticism here)" and Eve replied "don't call me dear" or something really rude.

Butterfly008
Learner
Learner

Post by Butterfly008 »

I think people are drawing conclusions about a relationship that they don't know a thing about. You can speculate but it's not the truth. Ieva seems like a really genuine girl to me.

About the money thing, It is not very likely that just by babysitting you can afford clothes, high-end make-up and other luxury items all from that one income. She said she hasn't worked for a real company yet, so I do wonder how she finances everything. Babysitting is a pretty average job, but I mean, if you keep buying things monthly at such prices, you must make a decent amount of money. As far as I know she is not a YouTube partner so how does she make money from YouTube?

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Do you guys think she's really 5'6 (1.68 m)? She has a few pair of jeans that I also have and the length looks just a little bit shorter on her and I'm 1.62..

ArielAriel

Post by ArielAriel »

@Butterfly008

I said those it is because I seriously saw the same ones so many times. Blonde haired materialistic woman and a guy from another country who loves blonde women. The guy buys so many stuff, the woman looks at him with eyes full of love. She thinks "omg, this guy is for me, he is my man, i wanna marry this guy". And the guy keep the woman royal with all those nice gifts. The blode lover guy want a blonde woman and the materialistic woman want a man with money. They complete eachothers.

But if he stops buying things, she starts to think that we cannot get along and that stuff. I live in Russia and I lived in some Baltic countries. I have seen so many relationships like that. So I am very sure. I can see the same things in her eyes. You may think that "this is just my idea" yeah, it is but my idea is based on my experiences. If he were not being able to buy good stuff to her, she would never date him for years. She would look for someone who can provide her luxury things.

Nutellalove
Informer
Informer

Post by Nutellalove »

@Diorette- I dont think she is a liar about her height and weight, i am pretty sure of that hehe, before she mentionned her height i always thought she looked quite tall. Clothes hang differently on everyone i guess.
@ArielAriel- I know where you are coming from, a friend had a family member who married a Russian woman, those stunning tall blonde and model like girls and she ruined him and took all their fortune.But i think things are different in Lithuania, if i m not mistaken the country isnt affected as much by the economy as other baltic countries, or my guess is that Eve's parents are comfortable. (Let's not forget that Eve's best friend Leka went to germany to pick up her Hermes Kelly bag she was awaiting for 1 year, oh what a hard life haha!) I think Eve genuinly loves her boyfriend, you can see it in her eyes...but who knows, everything is possible.

mia

Post by mia »

Well, I don't think that Eve dates her boyfriend just because of money. First of all, he is not a very rich old man with gold coins in his pockets, he's just a average guy who has simple job in the office. I think it's natural that then she stays in Paris, he buys food and maybe other necessary things. And about that Chanel bag..It's fake.

Orianne
Learner
Learner

Post by Orianne »

^How do we even know he is rich? Then again he is spending some time in CA but maybe he has relatives there?
Do you guys really think that her Chanel is fake?

ArielAriel

Post by ArielAriel »

@Nutellalove- My mother is a Lithuanian, I grew up in Lithuania. I saw lots of Lithuanian girl&men from other countries relationship, they are mostly based on money. Yeah, her parents are not poor but not so rich as well. The guy provide her luxury stuff which effects her a lot, cuz she is so materialistic... And since I see lots of woman like her, I see the love in her eyes too, but that love occured because he provided luxury stuff.

@mia- He is not very rich but he provides luxury stuff to her which is enough. If the guy is richer than the girl, those girls get amazed, I know. Her Chanel bag is real and he always buys luxury stuff to her. He just bought iphone 5. And she uses his money not only for food and necessary things but also her luxury make-up stuff.

Return to “Chanelette”