Ms Amber Walter

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
xxhobo
Informer
Informer

Ms Amber Walter

Post by xxhobo »

Ever heard of her? Relatively small youtuber with 10k subscribers. Only relevant because she's got shout outs from Channon Rose and Trisha Paytas, even attended Channon's bridal shower.

Thoughts?

Personally I lost all respect for this blonde monkey when she supported Channon over her animal torture 'script' vids. The girl claims to be vegan but in light of this situation clearly is a little dim. *second hand embarrassment* for her making herself look this dumb all for a friend who doesn't give a shit about anything and anyone, even herself.

She's full of herself (published author of 5 books LOL...ok, in comparison then Trasha would be a NY bestselling author), and tries to come off more intelligent than she is. Can't stand her voice either, no wonder she has a low subscriber count, probably sounds like nails on a chalkboard to most. :roll:

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ms Amber Walter

Post by laniezee »

LMAO~ I was waiting for someone to make a thread about her. I found her from a comment she left on a Trisha Paytas video... which I am sure she did to get attention and unfortunately I took the bait. The first video - I watched - I liked her. She seemed positive and sweet.

I watched a few more videos and she did NOT come across like I had originally thought. She was moody, negative and self-absorbed.

This chick is an absolute train wreck..

Also when I googled her up - I found an entry about her on thedirty.. with tons of posts about her. I just googled and it looks like the comments have been deleted.

Anyway she used to go by the name Amber St James.. and if you do a google image search - you will see her modeling pictures.. if you google 'amber st james nude' -- she has some pretty nasty pictures out..

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laniezee »

It looks like she has had a nose job and a botched boob job..

I think she seems like a lazy girl who skated on her looks (even though - they are average, at best) and now that she has turned 30...she is realizing she needs to find a way to make money beyond posing nude and finding sugar daddies.. so she decided to reinvent herself as a YT beauty guru / vlogger..

xxhobo
Informer
Informer

Post by xxhobo »

LOL, THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!

If she's been on thedirty then we all know she is p4p, why why WHY do people with shady pasts always crawl out of the woodwork and decide to be on a very public platform like youtube when they know very well that stuff ALWAYS comes out?! I think it has to a be a negative correlation with intelligence levels.

This girl is hideous, every blonde girl thinks she can be instantly hotter by bolting on a pair of tits, or are some girls okay with being butter faces? All that money spent on surgeries, and she couldn't scrap at least a thousand to get her ears pinned back? She legitimately looks like an albino monkey, it's hard for me to see past it!

I remember catching one clip of her (can't watch her for long, that voice!) around the time when she had hit 8k subscribers or something, and literally the entire vlog consisted of a countdown, fucking pathetic. You can just tell she tries so hard to fit in and be someone who she clearly isn't. Although, I'm willing to bet that between her, Channon and Trasha PaidAss that her books probably don't have any major spelling errors.

So she changed her last name to look as innocent as the emojis she plasters on her instagram pics, real clever, wonder if she has had some 'photoshoots' with Channon and whether she also claims to be vegan like that idiot. :rofl:

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laniezee »

Not to mention - her nose and boobs both look like botched surgery.

I saw her comment on a Channon Rose video - when Channon was complaining about subscribers getting upset that she rarely responds to comments anymore... and Amber said something about being overwhelmed by comments too, even though she has a smaller sub count. Acting like she's SO popular.. please.

This chick is SO thirsty..

Katt
Talker
Talker

Post by Katt »

I posted a clip of amber driving doing her make up on twitter. Asked her why she is putting lives at risk daily. She blocked me after stating that she never does that. She was bit even looking at the road no hands on the wheel. Can see the cars in the background and her car moving. She commented she was in a parking lot and to stop stalking her.

frohmitron89
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by frohmitron89 »

This bitch is a knock off kristen leanne.

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laniezee »

millavanmarko wrote:I posted a clip of amber driving doing her make up on twitter. Asked her why she is putting lives at risk daily. She blocked me after stating that she never does that. She was bit even looking at the road no hands on the wheel. Can see the cars in the background and her car moving. She commented she was in a parking lot and to stop stalking her.
I've seen in her car vlogs where she is clearly in motion - driving on the road.. yet she kept staring in the mirror AND the camera.. it was SO dangerous! she barely looks at the road.

Also - is she serious? 'stop stalking' her? She puts out daily videos for people to watch/stalk her.. and she's complaining because people do.. --confused--

youcancallmekatt
Lurker
Lurker

Post by youcancallmekatt »

I have noticed this victim trend with in these Youtubers. Painting them selves out as constant victims and claim to be bullied to get more attention.

prettylittlelyre
Learner
Learner

Post by prettylittlelyre »

There does seem to be something a little off about Amber... Like she's not all the way there nor is she the most stable person...

xxhobo
Informer
Informer

Post by xxhobo »

youcancallmekatt wrote:I have noticed this victim trend with in these Youtubers. Painting them selves out as constant victims and claim to be bullied to get more attention.
Yea, boo fucking hoo to them, maybe they should vlog about it. :FU:

xxhobo
Informer
Informer

Post by xxhobo »

laniezee wrote:Not to mention - her nose and boobs both look like botched surgery.

I saw her comment on a Channon Rose video - when Channon was complaining about subscribers getting upset that she rarely responds to comments anymore... and Amber said something about being overwhelmed by comments too, even though she has a smaller sub count. Acting like she's SO popular.. please.

This chick is SO thirsty..
AMEN!

I believe I watched part of a vlog of hers before I noticed her sub count, the way she talked you would have sworn she had millions watching, almost fooled me into thinking why I didn't hear of her before, then I saw the paltry 7k count and was like ok girl :?

And yea, she's definitely thirsty. She's in her 30s now, has nothing to show for it except a cute dog, tries to act half her age for the girls who aren't intellectually developed enough to see past her bullshit (in due time), so of course she'll do what's relevant. Guess she should do a better job than just changing her name to keep those nudes on the down low. Seriously, pathetic girl. But, it's never too late to start thinking for yourself!

frohmitron89
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by frohmitron89 »

Anyone catch her in trishas vlog? She acted so weird and didn't seem to know how to act in front of the camera. Amd then everybody pulled out their cameras and started vlogging all at once haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Pinkglitter26
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Pinkglitter26 »

She has had her teeth done. Look at the video First Time Tag a older video. Something is up with her mouth and teeth. It could be she had her lip injections :P as well.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

I came across this "guru's" vlogs when I was watching another video. One of her videos showed up in my recommended videos to watch. It was a spoof of a swap video. It was awful. I never usually leave comments, especially negative ones. For some reason, I felt the need to and I said something like "that was the most wasted 10 minutes of my life." Something stupid. She actually responded to me on my you tube page, and then vlogged about "youtubers that have no couth." Ha! She wants to talk about someone not having couth? She should look in the mirror. She is trashy and vulgar. The girl has so much botox and lip injections that her face does not even move.

She does a video four days ago saying she is quitting social media, "including no youtube." The next day she put up a favorites video. I just can't take it. :rofl:

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

I came across this "guru's" vlogs when I was watching another video. One of her videos showed up in my recommended videos to watch. It was a spoof of a swap video. It was awful. I never usually leave comments, especially negative ones. For some reason, I felt the need to and I said something like "that was the most wasted 10 minutes of my life." Something stupid. She actually responded to me on my you tube page, and then vlogged about "youtubers that have no couth." Ha! She wants to talk about someone not having couth? She should look in the mirror. She is trashy and vulgar. The girl has so much botox and lip injections that her face does not even move.

She does a video four days ago saying she is quitting social media, "including no youtube." The next day she put up a favorites video. I just can't take it. :rofl:

Penula
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Penula »

millavanmarko wrote:I posted a clip of amber driving doing her make up on twitter. Asked her why she is putting lives at risk daily. She blocked me after stating that she never does that. She was bit even looking at the road no hands on the wheel. Can see the cars in the background and her car moving. She commented she was in a parking lot and to stop stalking her.
She is the biggest wannabe out here.. And if you try to leave a comment about anything she doesn't like she will delete it, And only posts positive comments. I think she is so full of herself... And whenever she sings I want to climb through the moniter at her. She is a huge train wreck!!!

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Penula wrote:
She is the biggest wannabe out here.. And if you try to leave a comment about anything she doesn't like she will delete it, And only posts positive comments. I think she is so full of herself... And whenever she sings I want to climb through the moniter at her. She is a huge train wreck!!!
I noticed that too. I was completely shocked that there were so many positive comments.... and not a single bad one. Then I saw a video where she states that she controls every comment posted. Then it made sense. There is just no way that people are not having a negative opinion of her. I sure did! :rofl:

xxhobo
Informer
Informer

Post by xxhobo »

That's pathetic, poor little basement dweller spending hours of her day filtering bad comments caring too much about what absolute strangers think of her. No wonder she'll never be a big youtuber, she's in denial and tries way too hard. The cherry on top is that this girl is in her 30s now and still acting like half her age. "#beautifullywise"? I don't think so.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

xxhobo wrote:That's pathetic, poor little basement dweller spending hours of her day filtering bad comments caring too much about what absolute strangers think of her. No wonder she'll never be a big youtuber, she's in denial and tries way too hard. The cherry on top is that this girl is in her 30s now and still acting like half her age. "#beautifullywise"? I don't think so.

She cares a lot about what viewers think. I mean she made a whole video about three viewers who said something negative about her. Seriously, get a life or get off of you tube! :FU:

Return to “MsAmberwalter”