JordysBeautySpot

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

JordysBeautySpot

Post by noragrets »

please tell me someone else watches this channel! i found her a little while back and have so many questions. her recent vlogs are so bad but still weirdly compelling - she's interested in the saddest commercial american things. has she heard of culture?

jerkbitch
Learner
Learner

Re: JordysBeautySpot

Post by jerkbitch »

Thought I was the only one :rofl: her vlogs are hard to watch she seems so boring like much older than what she is , slightly feel sympathy for the person she's traveling with they probs want to get hammered somewhere but she wants to wake up in time for breakfast :rofl: her accent is quite jarring at times maybe it's that Brisbane twang

MzMichelle537
Informer
Informer

Post by MzMichelle537 »

I subbed at first to her a while back because I liked her. but then unsubbed. She just does the same old thing over and over. I have never seen her vlogs though...

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

i honestly don't understand how she can afford her lifestyle. i saw in one of her videos she said she moved out of home at 16 or 17 and she seems to be constantly buying things - designer or not. surely youtuber/her blog doesn't pay enough to live off?

i thought it was weird in her us videos that she never addressed that she was actually with someone. i had to check the comments where she said she was with her boyfriend because the way she filmed and spoke about it made it seem like she was by herself. i totally understand someone not wanting to be in vlogs but it just seemed odd to completely ignore that she was with someoe else

MzMichelle537
Informer
Informer

Post by MzMichelle537 »

noragrets wrote:i honestly don't understand how she can afford her lifestyle. i saw in one of her videos she said she moved out of home at 16 or 17 and she seems to be constantly buying things - designer or not. surely youtuber/her blog doesn't pay enough to live off?

i thought it was weird in her us videos that she never addressed that she was actually with someone. i had to check the comments where she said she was with her boyfriend because the way she filmed and spoke about it made it seem like she was by herself. i totally understand someone not wanting to be in vlogs but it just seemed odd to completely ignore that she was with someoe else
I always wondered how she afforded things too! She does expensive hauls and has very little viewers... I wonder what she does for a living? Maybe shes a doctor? :rofl:

jerkbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by jerkbitch »

I think she said ages ago in a vlog that she's a journalist for the age or something

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

really? i thought she was a journalism student, not an actual journalist. even if she is i don't think junior reporters get paid that much, right?

jerkbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by jerkbitch »

Who knows then. she boring af . In one of her recent car selfies some kid commented " you bare a striking resemblance to quagmire" let me tell you I almost lost my shit :rofl: she obviously deleted the comment .

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

jerkbitch wrote:she boring af
100% agree
jerkbitch wrote:In one of her recent car selfies some kid commented " you bare a striking resemblance to quagmire" let me tell you I almost lost my shit :rofl: she obviously deleted the comment .

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ahahaha that's so mean but so funny

NurseJessa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by NurseJessa »

I think she is weird looking. Her eyes are so close together. I deleted her so long ago over her Instagram picture once. She took a photo of a bracelet, can't remember from what store. She was outraged that they can copied Hermes. That can be legal blah blah. She was just upset that she spent a fortune in a real one and how dare a shop sale something that resembles the stupid looking bracelet that she or daddy spent a ridiculous amount of money on. Lost all respect for her. To me it was obviously fake and I'm sure anyone that seen it on a 14 yr olds arm would have known.

Renee
Learner
Learner

Post by Renee »

The main thing that shits me about this girl is her Facebook page...it's probably something to do with me being a photographer, but it shits me to tears when people use images without credit to grow their following. She will post aesthetically pleasing images without credit (nail polish, shoes, lipstick shades) hoping her post will go viral, and when someone asks her the brand/shade of lipstick or polish, she won't reply. A credit to whose instagram account you nicked it from wouldn't go astray.

Return to “F-K”