MissBudgetBeauty

True_blue
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissBudgetBeauty

Post by True_blue »

She really should be careful what she says because Ella will be listening to everything she say's. ok Ella wasn't planned and milo was but that shouldn't make any difference. I would much rather watch Ella than milo tbh but she hardly shows her. The whole milo thing annoys me like the channel and the log just for him. I feel she's so left out.

Fluff
Informer
Informer

Post by Fluff »

Yeah, I can definitely see that being true. Babies are cuter and everything with them is new and exciting. But jeez, Khila's putting these videos out on the Internet and her daughter may one day see her. In a recent Vlogmas she was saying that Ella's dad was picking her up from school and she was a bit bummed about it but "oh well it just means more time for just me and milo." LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?? If my mum said that about me I'd be raging. Why is she so obsessed with being with Milo by herself? She has TWO children. Why can't she enjoy being with both of them together?

True_blue
Learner
Learner

Post by True_blue »

Has anyone else noticed the wooden letters they have in they're living room that are in the order of 'MLEM' I always think to myself shouldn't lee's initial come first with him being the man of the house and all.
Also what was all that about in her latest vlog when she said Ella's going to her dad's, so I'll have to make do with one child. Then she said Ella's sad because Christmas is all about the birth of a baby and last year it was just all about the birth of another baby. Which I think she's meaning milo as he was a small baby last year.
I seriously think Ella feels left out already you can see it in her behaviour.

Fluff
Informer
Informer

Post by Fluff »

Err, what does being the man if the house have to do with it? Not in the right order ? It is the 21st century. Men don't have to be head of the household with women underneath them.

But I agree with the stuff about Milo/Ella mim interested what Khila will be like when Milo grows up too. It will be interesting to see who she favours. If she and Lee stay together, she will have Milo 100% of the time but Ella only 50%.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Fluff wrote:Yeah, I can definitely see that being true. Babies are cuter and everything with them is new and exciting. But jeez, Khila's putting these videos out on the Internet and her daughter may one day see her. In a recent Vlogmas she was saying that Ella's dad was picking her up from school and she was a bit bummed about it but "oh well it just means more time for just me and milo." LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?? If my mum said that about me I'd be raging. Why is she so obsessed with being with Milo by herself? She has TWO children. Why can't she enjoy being with both of them together?
Especially because it would be nice for Milo to play with his sister. I know people who have favoured one child over the other and the sad thing is it often deprives the children of having a wonderful relationship with each other when they are older.

stargazer123456789
Learner
Learner

Post by stargazer123456789 »

I think that the MLEM thing or whatever isnt anything to read in to...at least it has an E in it I guess!
The other stuff though I'm totally in agreement with.... I think it's quite shocking. Its funny how she gave up 50% custody with Ella (willingly with no courts involved) but there'd be NO WAY she'd be happy to spend that much time away from Milo.

True_blue
Learner
Learner

Post by True_blue »

Yes I was being old fashioned when I said that, but I see lee as a push over. I don't mean it in the way the woman should be under the man. Everything with them is all one sided.
Yea there most likely is nothing in it at all it was just an observation. I don't mean to offend anybody and I'm sorry if I did.

Fluff
Informer
Informer

Post by Fluff »

True_blue wrote:Yes I was being old fashioned when I said that, but I see lee as a push over. I don't mean it in the way the woman should be under the man. Everything with them is all one sided.
Yea there most likely is nothing in it at all it was just an observation. I don't mean to offend anybody and I'm sorry if I did.
Sorry. Didn't mean to sound ratty.. Bit sensitive to that kind of thing. But I see what you mean, in most relationships the man would establish himself and be at the front but Lee is well and truly under the thumb. I wonder what his last relationship was like (which he probably left Khila for). It doesn't seem like a very equal partnership. I don't think he should be "in charge" or anything, but it seems like he probably gets his balls busted a lot.

Fluff
Informer
Informer

Post by Fluff »

loopyloo wrote:
Fluff wrote:Yeah, I can definitely see that being true. Babies are cuter and everything with them is new and exciting. But jeez, Khila's putting these videos out on the Internet and her daughter may one day see her. In a recent Vlogmas she was saying that Ella's dad was picking her up from school and she was a bit bummed about it but "oh well it just means more time for just me and milo." LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?? If my mum said that about me I'd be raging. Why is she so obsessed with being with Milo by herself? She has TWO children. Why can't she enjoy being with both of them together?
Especially because it would be nice for Milo to play with his sister. I know people who have favoured one child over the other and the sad thing is it often deprives the children of having a wonderful relationship with each other when they are older.

Whoops. Double posting. But I agree. Like I said in a pervious post.. If Khila and Lee stay together it will be a difficult situation. They will have Milo and be a little "unit" and Ella will come in and out of that as she is with her Dad 50% of the time. I have no sea if he has another family or not. As he is probably Khila's age I imagine he will at some point settle down with another woman have more children. So Ella will be splitting her time 50/50 between two "traditional" families. Obviously this isn't unheard of and not uncommon today but I would think Khila would want to have a her more of the time to make her more involved with her family with Lee. Oh well, who knows how it will turn out. This obviously all speculation, but as a lot of us have picked up on her favouritism of Milo it is definitely a "thing" and yeah,I feel bad for Ella.

stargazer123456789
Learner
Learner

Post by stargazer123456789 »

Ok...hold the front page. She called Milo a 'little bastard' when he was playing with her hair on vlogmas day 24. About 6-10 seconds in. What??? I know that she is a bit chavvy but she full on swore at her baby. WTF? So low.....

Post by Guest »

Can anyone explain the fascination of looking at your feet in outfit photos? What does that achieve!?

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

stargazer123456789 wrote:
notabeautyguru wrote:I don't think many people who show their baby to the public would expect responses such as calling him a 'fat ugly blob' and that 'Rhinoplasty is his only option' or that he looks like a baby Shrek. He doesn't often feature in her beauty videos, mostly in her vlog channel, which in effect is pretty much a home movie channel that is available for people to watch...so if you don't want to see her home movies, don't watch her vlog channel?
I really think you should move on over to 'rave about a guru'......think you may just be in the wrong section :-) :-)
No. That's a cop-out. She wasn't talking about MissBB she was talking about Milo. I know MissBB puts him on her videos, but we all know it's not with his consent, and it's pretty low and vicious to make fun of a baby. I know we can sink pretty low on this site, but this really is scraping the bottom of the barrel. If a baby is happy and healthy who is going to rate it on a scale of attractiveness, apart from sickos?

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

Damn, I just went to edit the above post but I can't now. Apologies for the extreme element in my post, I'm not accusing anyone of being a sicko! I was just shocked at some of the comments on here, I suppose babies aren't immune to being called ugly, I'd just never read horrible comments about a baby's looks before and it shocked me. But whatever, we all have our own opinions.

Fluff
Informer
Informer

Post by Fluff »

SallyCinnamon wrote:Damn, I just went to edit the above post but I can't now. Apologies for the extreme element in my post, I'm not accusing anyone of being a sicko! I was just shocked at some of the comments on here, I suppose babies aren't immune to being called ugly, I'd just never read horrible comments about a baby's looks before and it shocked me. But whatever, we all have our own opinions.
Lol, my point about the rhinoplasty was that Lee and Khila have totally huge, ugly noses and Milo is therefore likely to inherit that. He can't escape ugly noses. And that his nose isn't really cute now. But obviously calling a baby ugly isn't the height of er.. Acceptability. So I do apologise. I just meant to say that she always shoves him on the screen and he isn't even particularly cute so I really wish shed stop. She might think he's super cute, but he isn't :/.

Fluff
Informer
Informer

Post by Fluff »

Whoops, double post. But Khila is pretty low herself. Remember the time she ni clouded I a vlog Lee and Ella pointing and laughing at a fat person. She's a nasty piece of work so meh, don't feel bad.

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

To be fair, I watch her vlog channel sporadically at best. I didn't see that. I'm not surprised she would laugh at fat people though...

I'll mind my own business about the baby thing, I didn't mean to guilt-trip anyone. Happy New Year ;)

Fluff
Informer
Informer

Post by Fluff »

SallyCinnamon wrote:To be fair, I watch her vlog channel sporadically at best. I didn't see that. I'm not surprised she would laugh at fat people though...

I'll mind my own business about the baby thing, I didn't mean to guilt-trip anyone. Happy New Year ;)
Haha no. It's ok. It's not nice to be mean about babies. Unfortunately for Milo he has a mother who is willing to pimp him out on the Internet and opens him up to people like me ranting. Haha! Happy new year to you too :)

bluejohnson
Learner
Learner

Post by bluejohnson »

True_blue wrote:She really should be careful what she says because Ella will be listening to everything she say's. ok Ella wasn't planned and milo was but that shouldn't make any difference. I would much rather watch Ella than milo tbh but she hardly shows her. The whole milo thing annoys me like the channel and the log just for him. I feel she's so left out.
Is it just me or does Khila avoid when Ella wants to be on camera? She does that awkward laugh at Ella and points the camera back at Milo. All she talks about is Milo, if he's ill, if he's moody, if he's this, if he's that. So close to unsubscribing.

bluejohnson
Learner
Learner

Post by bluejohnson »

Has anyone seen her new video "embrace your January blues!" I think shes trying to hard to be funny..

Post by Guest »

bluejohnson wrote:Has anyone seen her new video "embrace your January blues!" I think shes trying to hard to be funny..
I just watched it and immediately headed over here in case someone had mentioned it, hah!!

How cringeworthy!?

Return to “MissBudgetBeauty”