MissBudgetBeauty

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissBudgetBeauty

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

When has anyone ever said she was spoilt for buying a fridge!?

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

Re twitter Khila's reading here lol!

If she's fine with her purchases why does she come here? Why should it matter what folks on GG think? She has plenty of minions praising her Louboutons on IG!

OMG
Debater
Debater

Post by OMG »

They're as deluded as she is :?

hannah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hannah »

I commented on one of her videos saying it's a waste and that the money could be spent on her children and I got a reply saying I'm calling her a bad mother and she will start feeding them now. She's so over the top

Looking at her twitter apparently I'm a kid, I'm a 19 year old Economics student who seems to have a better grasp of money than she does.

OMG
Debater
Debater

Post by OMG »

Truth hurts and she hates being wrong.

Her mate Caz so needs to give it up, im sure she does her videos crap on purpose, i've never seen anything so shite in my life.

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

^^ your the 'kid' she is on about haha! She has problems! I can't believe she comes here to read things about herself just to moan about what is said! I understand that sometimes we have constructive things to say she could take on board but mostly it is gossip she must get enough on yt as it us without coming here! She must just like the bad things in life! Debt bad lb shoes, bad comments, being negative!

OMG
Debater
Debater

Post by OMG »

Where does she say about kids?

OMG
Debater
Debater

Post by OMG »

Amy ‏@ascosgrove 1h

@msbudgetbeauty it just seems to come with the territory of collecting make up, I get the same thing :( maybe I should collect stamps lol x

Pmsl at the above comment, I don't think she realises that that idea would be more beneficial than collecting make up that will have no value in the future what so ever lol.

hannah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hannah »

I don't even see a problem with buying loads of makeup, if it's getting used. Buying high end makeup just for the packaging or for it to sit in a drawer is just ridiculous

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

The problem us she can't tell the difference she thinks it's the same as keeping collectible items in the packaging! You buy makeup to use by all means collect as much as you want but to not use it is wasteful!

Pinksk8
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinksk8 »

Someone's obviously suffering from buyers regret and desperately trying to tell herself it was okay....until she sells them next week. Honestly, she lives in Doncaster and never goes anywhere, what reason would she possibly have for them. Shes not exactly Fleur is she? :D

azealia
Informer
Informer

Post by azealia »

I am sure they will be on eBay next week like that orange mulberry bag she 'adored'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

I think she will keep it all to proove a point or use it eventually when lee tells her she has to make money somehow after her spending. They cant bring in a great deal of money so i imagine anything she sells is because she has run out of money

Post by Guest »

Natalie Walker ‏@natwalker88 Jul 1
@msbudgetbeauty all ur bills are paid it's ur money that u earnt to spend on wot u want. Stupid judgy ppl!! Ignore them. Luv the shoes :) x

If all her bills are paid, then why does she take our loans? :rofl:

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

If bills are paid how come she was going to be on tv about her debt!

xfactor
Talker
Talker

Post by xfactor »

I don't quite understand the name of her channel. There's a huge amount of non-budget stuff there, maybe it's just budget makeup she features? i don't think it 'fits'.

azealia
Informer
Informer

Post by azealia »

xfactor wrote:I don't quite understand the name of her channel. There's a huge amount of non-budget stuff there, maybe it's just budget makeup she features? i don't think it 'fits'.
There was actually a time where she almost exclusively talked only about high street / drugstore products in the UK which was why I started following her as I was a broke student and nobody else seemed to be talking just about low end products.

I am now full time employed so can afford more, not sure why I still follow her to be honest

xfactor
Talker
Talker

Post by xfactor »

azealia wrote:
xfactor wrote:I don't quite understand the name of her channel. There's a huge amount of non-budget stuff there, maybe it's just budget makeup she features? i don't think it 'fits'.
There was actually a time where she almost exclusively talked only about high street / drugstore products in the UK which was why I started following her as I was a broke student and nobody else seemed to be talking just about low end products.

I am now full time employed so can afford more, not sure why I still follow her to be honest

Habit? She doesn't really do anything for me at all, so i'm not too sure why i am either!

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

Honestly i watch her now for the day it falls apart! Yepp thats cruel but for someone who works two days a week is not that huge on youtube and has a partner who by all accounts does not make a lot she should have stuck to her original budget buys! I believe she would have had a bigger following especially through the recession but now its just confusing LB shoes from a budget beauty blogger! All i know is she cant keep spending and something not give! I think this whole no buy july is because lee has come down hard on her and said she had to stop and she had one big blowout saying something along the lines of 'oh im going to imats i have to spend' and now she has to stop. I also think she will drag it out a few more months then go back to crazy spending

True_blue
Learner
Learner

Post by True_blue »

I totally agree she should have stuck to budget products. I started watching her in 2010 and what I liked was the fact she promoted budget products. She would buy things like MUA lipsticks and eyeshadow for just £1. I liked the fact she'd do a superdrug haul outside her work. I really enjoyed those videos, now I really don't.

To me she was different from all the other gurus now she isn't.

Return to “MissBudgetBeauty”