MarissaVonRacist (Missy Von Monroe Pt. 2)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

MarissaVonRacist (Missy Von Monroe Pt. 2)

Post by LiddlePallid »

Continue here...

moonavenue
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MarissaVonRacist (Missy Von Monroe Pt. 2)

Post by moonavenue »

I commented on that exposingmissy page on instagram saying its good that finally someone is calling out Missy on being racist. Next thing I know I was blocked by Manda when I didn't even mention her. Seems like manda is on that racist side again.

QueenJ
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenJ »

moonavenue wrote:I commented on that exposingmissy page on instagram saying its good that finally someone is calling out Missy on being racist. Next thing I know I was blocked by Manda when I didn't even mention her. Seems like manda is on that racist side again.
Definitely. No question.

QueenJ
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenJ »

Also, fast forward to about 00:33 in this video:

Chris Be Gossiping
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Chris Be Gossiping »

Marissa does have a signature look - UGLY. Nobody would copy it because is it just plain out ugly. :newby:

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by weatethepopcorn »

QueenJ wrote:Also, fast forward to about 00:33 in this video:
Oh god, I totally forgot about that video. Most annoying thing ever. Also, watching it again we can all hear Missy's Mom and everyone else calling her Marissa. Sorry missy but you can't lie no more!!

Missy's mom is not what I was expecting her to look like. Missy makes her parents seem like rude people who make her pay for rent and shit... Her mom looks really sweet... Not the type of lady who would charge her kids rent, not that looks prove anything but yeah, missy definitely gives off this "my parents are bitches" vibe.

PunchMahFaice
Talker
Talker

Post by PunchMahFaice »

Lol I love it whenever someone calls her by her real name and Marissa throws a fit like a baby. I can't believe she is older than me. She acts so stupid.
I know I'm late to the party but I have to say that "apology" video was so pathetic. Even though people have been pointing it out to her and by the fact that she obviously reads here she still didn't want to admit to her racist comments in her previous videos. Marissa apologized but she obviously didn't really mean it . Just wanted to make herself look good in eyes of her "fans".
How pathetic.

Also, her makeup skills are so trash. How can she believe her makeup looks any good? What kind of scam school she goes to? :?

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessbubbl3gum »

I mean her name isn't even a big deal it's only a big deal because she constantly lies. Manda even outed her but when you try to get her to say more she acts like a little bitch.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

QueenJ
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenJ »

princessbubbl3gum wrote:I mean her name isn't even a big deal it's only a big deal because she constantly lies. Manda even outed her but when you try to get her to say more she acts like a little bitch.

Exxxxxxxxxxxxactly. It's such a little thing. No one would GAF if she hadn't repeatedly lied about it.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Good lord I wish I hadn't clicked on that video. The amount of squealing like a 5 year old that came from Marissa was enough to make me want to shove cotton in my ears. :rofl:

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

I was busy with Thanksgiving weekend and everything, but I managed to watch some of her unscheduled Persicope on Tuesday (the 24th). Sorry that I didn't post sooner or watch the whole thing (only about 10 minutes worth), but, again, I was busy. So anyways....

-She usually wouldn't Periscope on a Tuesday, but there is a 2-hour delay for cosmo due to snow. She's hoping class will be cancelled and she won't have to go in at all.

-Asked why people keep saying her name, Missy Von Monroe, is fake. She says that people always wanna spread rumors and drag someone down. BUT BITCH, THEY'RE NOT RUMORS BECAUSE THAT SHIT IS CONFIRMED TRUTH. NO ONE IS TRYING TO DRAG YOU DOWN, THEY JUST WANT YOU TO STOP BLATANTLY LYING YOU IGNORANT TWAT. We

-Claims that her stylist couldn't fit her in for a root touch up until after Thanksgiving. This is apparently the reason they STILL look like shit in even though it's already after Thanksgiving. The time frame in which she's supposed to touch up keeps being moved back. Which is it MARISSA? Does your aunt do your hair, do you go to a stylist, do you have it done for free at cosmo, or are you doing it yourself?

-She went and saw the last Hunger Games film, but didn't understand the ending. Someone remarks that she would've understood had she read the books. Marissa immediately snaps saying she doesn't want to read the books, and someone on IG has already criticized her for it. The viewer replies saying that that isn't criticism. An enraged and lying Missy replies that it is criticism because the person who "criticized" her is telling her to do something she doesn't want to do, and asked Missy if her not reading the books is the reason she is so stupid- that's criticism. The viewer falls back and apologizes with a "didn't mean to upset you, it's okay that not everyone likes reading :)" I know this is a load of bullshit, because I saw those IG comments with my own eyes and QueenJ even posted screenshots here. Nobody called her stupid or told her what to do. The dumb bitch obviously doesn't know what criticism is, and I could see her thinking up the lie about being called stupid as it came out of her mouth. I know she'll just say that it was a different post/convo/private chat/comment where she was called stupid, and we didn't see it.

-She's asked who some of her fave authors are and she says Stephen King. She says all of his books and movies have historical accuracy (bitch where?), and don't catch it. But of course she does!!! She's asked what her favorite book is, you can see the wheels spinning as she thinks up one of his most popular works that we know she's never read, IT is her favorite. She claims a part-two to the movie and novel are in the works, but she won't watch or read it. There is no second part in the works, but a re-make of the movie is being planned.

-She's going to do (or had) a meetup in Portland on Black Friday. No mention of it, so we can all safely assume how that turned out.

And I stopped watching.

QueenJ
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenJ »

I saw that she was in Portland on her Instagram, but I saw no mention of a meet-up and she Instagrams some of the most inane shit. Why didn't you post about this "meet-up?," Marissa Elizabeth Scott? And why didn't you invite me to your meet-up? I'm one of your biggest fans. I'm truly hurt by this oversight.

I wonder what she's like when confronted with her lies in person.

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bremen wrote:I was busy with Thanksgiving weekend and everything, but I managed to watch some of her unscheduled Persicope on Tuesday (the 24th). Sorry that I didn't post sooner or watch the whole thing (only about 10 minutes worth), but, again, I was busy. So anyways....

-She usually wouldn't Periscope on a Tuesday, but there is a 2-hour delay for cosmo due to snow. She's hoping class will be cancelled and she won't have to go in at all.

-Asked why people keep saying her name, Missy Von Monroe, is fake. She says that people always wanna spread rumors and drag someone down. BUT BITCH, THEY'RE NOT RUMORS BECAUSE THAT SHIT IS CONFIRMED TRUTH. NO ONE IS TRYING TO DRAG YOU DOWN, THEY JUST WANT YOU TO STOP BLATANTLY LYING YOU IGNORANT TWAT. We

-Claims that her stylist couldn't fit her in for a root touch up until after Thanksgiving. This is apparently the reason they STILL look like shit in even though it's already after Thanksgiving. The time frame in which she's supposed to touch up keeps being moved back. Which is it MARISSA? Does your aunt do your hair, do you go to a stylist, do you have it done for free at cosmo, or are you doing it yourself?

-She went and saw the last Hunger Games film, but didn't understand the ending. Someone remarks that she would've understood had she read the books. Marissa immediately snaps saying she doesn't want to read the books, and someone on IG has already criticized her for it. The viewer replies saying that that isn't criticism. An enraged and lying Missy replies that it is criticism because the person who "criticized" her is telling her to do something she doesn't want to do, and asked Missy if her not reading the books is the reason she is so stupid- that's criticism. The viewer falls back and apologizes with a "didn't mean to upset you, it's okay that not everyone likes reading :)" I know this is a load of bullshit, because I saw those IG comments with my own eyes and QueenJ even posted screenshots here. Nobody called her stupid or told her what to do. The dumb bitch obviously doesn't know what criticism is, and I could see her thinking up the lie about being called stupid as it came out of her mouth. I know she'll just say that it was a different post/convo/private chat/comment where she was called stupid, and we didn't see it.

-She's asked who some of her fave authors are and she says Stephen King. She says all of his books and movies have historical accuracy (bitch where?), and don't catch it. But of course she does!!! She's asked what her favorite book is, you can see the wheels spinning as she thinks up one of his most popular works that we know she's never read, IT is her favorite. She claims a part-two to the movie and novel are in the works, but she won't watch or read it. There is no second part in the works, but a re-make of the movie is being planned.

-She's going to do (or had) a meetup in Portland on Black Friday. No mention of it, so we can all safely assume how that turned out.

And I stopped watching.
Marissa couldn't get through a Stephen King book even if she tried, she has a hard time reading Instagram comments, how the hell could she read a Stephen King book?

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

I thought missy was done with Cosmo school????

PunchMahFaice
Talker
Talker

Post by PunchMahFaice »

Lol why does she keep doing meetups when obviously no one goes to them? Haha

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

ponydecay
Learner
Learner

Post by ponydecay »

weatethepopcorn wrote:I thought missy was done with Cosmo school????
She answered this in her periscope. She said something along the lines of there's only 2 graduations done a year and depending when you started you're lumped into graduating in the spring or fall even if you're not done with the whole school part. So she "graduated" but she still has a couple weeks of actual school left.

QueenJ
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenJ »

ponydecay wrote:
She answered this in her periscope. She said something along the lines of there's only 2 graduations done a year and depending when you started you're lumped into graduating in the spring or fall even if you're not done with the whole school part. So she "graduated" but she still has a couple weeks of actual school left.
That seems a bit strange. Is that normal for beauty schools?

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessbubbl3gum »

QueenJ wrote:
ponydecay wrote:
That seems a bit strange. Is that normal for beauty schools?
Yes. I "graduated" then had a few weeks left. It's because people start in groups but the end up finishinh at different times depending on their schedules. You have to have so many logged hours so everyone completes that at different times.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Lol the only reason she's getting so mad about not wanting to read The Hunger Games is because she probably wants to and knows she can't make it through it. She can't even read a damn kid's iPad game, FFS.

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

LiddlePallid wrote:Lol the only reason she's getting so mad about not wanting to read The Hunger Games is because she probably wants to and knows she can't make it through it. She can't even read a damn kid's iPad game, FFS.
Someone's going to ask Marissa how many books she's read and she's going to pull a number like 150 out of her ass.

Return to “K-O”