continue gossiping about your favorite lazy "make up artist" :D

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Manny Mua part 2

Post by WhackyJackie »

Can't believe he said that he's scared of buying drugstore items , yeah get scared buying a 13 dollar foundation

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

did anyone see he was in allure's top 11 beauty vloggers to follow on snapchat??
http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends/201 ... rs#slide=2

Melissa26m
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Melissa26m »

WhackyJackie wrote:Can't believe he said that he's scared of buying drugstore items , yeah get scared buying a 13 dollar foundation

Why the hell did he say that. What's so scary about drugstore. There's the one in the squeeze tube sorry I'd have to get up and get mine for the name that's ready good....

And he has it!

MelissaImageImage

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

I hate watching Manny snap from his bed. WWHHHYYYYY do I keep watching!!!

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ihatesnobbyyters »

bridgettwhite
Debater
Debater

Post by bridgettwhite »

youtubeisfun wrote:I hate watching Manny snap from his bed. WWHHHYYYYY do I keep watching!!!
I haven't been watching ANY of his snaps lately or videos for what its worth. He is just so entitled and bitchy that it doesn't even seem worth my time to hear him bitch about "haters" and if he should respond to them or not or to complain about how he is so stressed out for absolutely no reason.

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

bridgettwhite wrote:
youtubeisfun wrote:I hate watching Manny snap from his bed. WWHHHYYYYY do I keep watching!!!
I haven't been watching ANY of his snaps lately or videos for what its worth. He is just so entitled and bitchy that it doesn't even seem worth my time to hear him bitch about "haters" and if he should respond to them or not or to complain about how he is so stressed out for absolutely no reason.
Yes!! What in the world is he so tired and stressed about? Living with his parents and filming videos about makeup? Sounds good to me.

deeeeznutz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by deeeeznutz »

I love how he had to make things right with his "Mannyacs" because I guess a lot of them seemed to notice his detest for drugstore makeup items in his attitude (before he started doing his tutorial). There is nothing wrong with drugstore makeup! Some brands and products are better then others but its all about TRYING new things. -_-

ceragresham
Debater
Debater

Post by ceragresham »

I think Manny is afraid of the drugstore because he's afraid of coming off as poor. It seems like he feels that if he shows off all of the expensive things he buys, people will know how much money he makes and how well of he is. However, he's doing it all from the comfort of his parents house, so it's kind of hard to really portray that image.

PTruth
Informer
Informer

Post by PTruth »

why does call himself a MUA? Cause he's friends with Patrick? :rofl: His name should be Manny friend of a MUA :rofl:
Internet wig snatcher and shade thrower.

Please excuse my misspelled words and lazy grammar. I haves fat fingers and no edit button.

Don't let your post write a check Google won't cash!!!

RA1NST0RM
Informer
Informer

Post by RA1NST0RM »

it's understandable that Manny started out with make-up brands that were carried at Sephora bc that was what he was first exposed to. But being "scared" to try drugstore make-up is a little ridiculous. not all drugstore makeup is shit and most of the time it's a hit or miss. I love L'oreal, NYX, NYC, WNW, Maybelline etc but you have to know which products to buy & test out and how is Manny or anyone else gonna know what they like unless they try it? Whoever said that Manny is afraid to buy drugstore bc of looking poor is a possibility but yet he's always pushing Morphe, MUG for being inexpensive. So if Morphe & MUG are inexpensive like most drugstore products are, why wouldn't you try out more drugstore?! :roll:
"Shhh... the concealer is listening"~

deeeeznutz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by deeeeznutz »

There is only one reason why he wanted to do a drugstore makeup video. Not because he wanted to do it on his own or because his Mannyacs wanted it... it was because Desi and Katy started doing a lot of snapping and videos using more drugstore products. They even said themselves on SC (prior to Manny wanting to do it) that they were going to incorporate more affordable makeup.

Then all of a sudden Jaclyn was doing it so of course Manny had to follow in their footsteps. He doesn't do anything unless its popular among his friends. He is like the Gretchen Weiners of the bunch.

"Four for you Desi Perkins. You go Desi Perkins! Two for you Katy aaaaaand none for Manny MUA. Okay bye."

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

sadgrrrl wrote:it's understandable that Manny started out with make-up brands that were carried at Sephora bc that was what he was first exposed to. But being "scared" to try drugstore make-up is a little ridiculous. not all drugstore makeup is shit and most of the time it's a hit or miss. I love L'oreal, NYX, NYC, WNW, Maybelline etc but you have to know which products to buy & test out and how is Manny or anyone else gonna know what they like unless they try it? Whoever said that Manny is afraid to buy drugstore bc of looking poor is a possibility but yet he's always pushing Morphe, MUG for being inexpensive. So if Morphe & MUG are inexpensive like most drugstore products are, why wouldn't you try out more drugstore?! :roll:
He said that he was scared of trying drugstore products in his drugstore tutorial

rockhousesally
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by rockhousesally »

I had no idea how new MMUA was to the YouTube Community, he really just jumped right on that bandwagon didn't he... does anyone else feel like he looks super handsome without makeup and rather thirsty with? :rofl:

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

i don't get why anyone (no matter how rich or poor they are) would be scared of drugstore makeup. you know what is scary however? paying almost 100 euros for a foundation.

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

jessica3llen wrote:did anyone see he was in allure's top 11 beauty vloggers to follow on snapchat??
http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends/201 ... rs#slide=2
YES! OMG I came here to say this and you beat me to it! Thank you! Can we get a major eye roll please?!?!?!?!?!? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Yeah Jac and Amrezy were on there as well.. which is deserving of an eyeroll. But with Manny, he isn't just full of himself, lazy, entitled, etc. like the others. He is straight up misogynistic and degrading! I don't see how a magazine like that could encourage people to follow him on snapchat. Not to mention the GC scandal thing.

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ihatesnobbyyters »

ceragresham wrote:However, he's doing it all from the comfort of his parents house, so it's kind of hard to really portray that image.
Exactly. Let's see him try to get a place of his own in San Diego and still be able to afford high end makeup. Image

ceragresham
Debater
Debater

Post by ceragresham »

Yeah, he pushes Morphe and MUG for being inexpensive because they're in his pocket. He doesn't have to be "afraid" to try them because they're paying him to push their stuff. No one from Maybelline or L'Oreal has even heard of him, so they have no reason to want him to advertise their products. But even if MUG and Morphe weren't paying him, they're a huge trend all over YT anyways, and since he's so desperate to fit in, he would push them anyways. He's snobby and is entirely too wrapped up in portraying his rich boy image in order to fit in with the "cool kids" of YT.

Return to “Manny Mua”