ThatsHeart

tutu
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ThatsHeart

Post by tutu »

Idk what happened to her but you guys should see her latest twitter/instagram photo. it reeks with "subtle show-off-ness" :roll:

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

tutu wrote:Idk what happened to her but you guys should see her latest twitter/instagram photo. it reeks with "subtle show-off-ness" :roll:
The key caps?

petiteLy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by petiteLy »

Shiro wrote:
tutu wrote:Idk what happened to her but you guys should see her latest twitter/instagram photo. it reeks with "subtle show-off-ness" :roll:
The key caps?
I believe she meant the keys that was hanging off one of the keycaps... a.k.a. a benz key.

stefunny
Talker
Talker

Post by stefunny »

I saw those, there are two pictures where she 'oh so subtly' showed her Mercedes car key and Mercedes steering wheel. She's so pretentious. Her boyfriend is super annoying also! He's so feminine to me, must be loaded too bc Heart constantly postes on her IG goodies he gifts her every week or so and the stuff is at least $60

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

petiteLy wrote:
Shiro wrote:
The key caps?
I believe she meant the keys that was hanging off one of the keycaps... a.k.a. a benz key.
\

OH lmao cant believe I missed that! -_-

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

stefunny wrote:I saw those, there are two pictures where she 'oh so subtly' showed her Mercedes car key and Mercedes steering wheel. She's so pretentious. Her boyfriend is super annoying also! He's so feminine to me, must be loaded too bc Heart constantly postes on her IG goodies he gifts her every week or so and the stuff is at least $60
I agree, he seems so girly. I think she buys herself these things though- with her money lol I wonder if he even works at all..

Jenbunnyxxx
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Jenbunnyxxx »

Never seen heart drive..every vlog her bf or friend is driving

unconTROLLable
Learner
Learner

Post by unconTROLLable »

idk if either one even works it seems to me like they both have a lot of time on their hands and neither one ever mentions work. Arnold was sponsored by creative recs not that long ago and heart is accepting every sponsor she can basically
( as you can tell by her recent videos) so I'm guessing youtube is the reason hearts rolling luxurious now :?

incognito_female
Learner
Learner

Post by incognito_female »

i think arnold is pretty well off. i don't think he work either but i am positive he is getting some sort of allowance from his parents. as far as heart driving a benz.. i don't think its her car it just might be arnolds car.

preppy07
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by preppy07 »

She just did a video on confessions of a guru tag and she copied JLovesMac1 using the hellokitty glasses and using the chipmunk voice over editing SMH! she said Arnold is her role model and looks up to him. how does she look up to him in what? femininity! just sad! lol she is too fake and tries to be like Hollyannaree Jlovesmac1 and many other popular gurus.I just don't like he childlike fake voice.she needs to be more real and show her true colors not her fake colors or her fake relationship with Arnold! :roll:

incognito_female
Learner
Learner

preppy07 wrote:She just did a video on confessions of a guru tag and she copied JLovesMac1 using the hellokitty glasses and using the chipmunk voice over editing SMH! she said Arnold is her role model and looks up to him. how does she look up to him in what? femininity! just sad! lol she is too fake and tries to be like Hollyannaree Jlovesmac1 and many other popular gurus.I just don't like he childlike fake voice.she needs to be more real and show her true colors not her fake colors or her fake relationship with Arnold! :roll:
I saw the video, too. First of all, why the heck does she even consider herself a "beauty guru"? she doesn't do anything beauty related. Majority of the time, her vids consist of: hauls, favorites, tags, OOTD, fashion, etc.. when was the last time she's done a make up tutorial? MONTHS!!!! she has no right calling herself a "beauty guru" :roll:

Also, I am so sick and tired of her damn voice pitch change... I just cringe when she makes those damn pitch changes in her voice.. so god damn annoying. Its funny, because she never spoke like that until recently. What a fake.

almondeyed1988
Learner
Learner

Post by almondeyed1988 »

Wow I didn't even notice that. That's crazy that Heart is making so much money off of her videos. I actually think Arnold buys those gifts for her. He made a Mtv cribs type video on Youtube of his parents house and they live in a big house/mansion. They look pretty loaded. He seems to be pretty nice but a tad feminine at times. I thought the video showed a more real side of Heart, but throughout the video she would continue to fake laugh and talk high pitched. I'm sure she thinks she comes off more professional when she acts like that, but I think she was more real when she was more awkward on camera. I don't consider her a beauty guru anymore and I wish she would address that fact. I'm pretty. sure that if she said that she wasn't doing beauty videos anymore, she would lose sponsors and freebies. I've been wanting to unsubscribe for awhile but I keep hoping that she would come out with a beauty video. It's disappointing how the beauty community and money can really change people. :(

almondeyed1988
Learner
Learner

Post by almondeyed1988 »

I know Heart used to work in real estate. I think she was a secretary/administrative assistant. On her Haulerdeals video she made it seem like she was a nurse and a real estate agent. She never specifically said it but she also never said that she dropped out of nursing school or quit being an agent. She just said that they weren't for her. Many people don't know what they want to do in life and they end up quitting or leaving fields until they find their passion. I think she made it sound like that so ppl wouldn't think that she just quit working in her real estate job because she became big on Youtube. But it did happen lol. I have no idea what Arnold does, I think I read that he was going to law school? I'm not positive

stefunny
Talker
Talker

Post by stefunny »

Yeah on a lot of pics on her Instagram she'll show a bunch of makeup products and caption that Arnold gifted them to her. I saw that house tour he made, his parents must be loaded it's a huge house, a mansion

Pampam80

Post by Pampam80 »

Let me start off with saying that I've known Heart and Arnold for a few years now, and her real name is Kamaye, Heart is a self given name that she made all her friend call her and it just stuck. She is very full of her self and if you think she touches her hair a lot in videos you don't want to know her in person. She doesn't work anymore, all her money is from YT. Arnold is just a little puppy dog that follows her around and does everything and anything she tells him to do. He holds her purse at all time and shoes if they go out, and the only reason she started to date him is because he has money. She also dropped all her old friends for her new "YT guru" friends as soon as she made it big on YT. She also doesn't talk like that in person it's just a video thing.

incognito_female
Learner
Learner

almondeyed1988 wrote:I know Heart used to work in real estate. I think she was a secretary/administrative assistant. On her Haulerdeals video she made it seem like she was a nurse and a real estate agent. She never specifically said it but she also never said that she dropped out of nursing school or quit being an agent. She just said that they weren't for her. Many people don't know what they want to do in life and they end up quitting or leaving fields until they find their passion. I think she made it sound like that so ppl wouldn't think that she just quit working in her real estate job because she became big on Youtube. But it did happen lol. I have no idea what Arnold does, I think I read that he was going to law school? I'm not positive
I don't think Heart was ever a nurse.. she was just going to school to become one. I believe it was for LVN not RN.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

Pampam80 wrote:Let me start off with saying that I've known Heart and Arnold for a few years now, and her real name is Kamaye, Heart is a self given name that she made all her friend call her and it just stuck. She is very full of her self and if you think she touches her hair a lot in videos you don't want to know her in person. She doesn't work anymore, all her money is from YT. Arnold is just a little puppy dog that follows her around and does everything and anything she tells him to do. He holds her purse at all time and shoes if they go out, and the only reason she started to date him is because he has money. She also dropped all her old friends for her new "YT guru" friends as soon as she made it big on YT. She also doesn't talk like that in person it's just a video thing.
How exactly do you know her?

unconTROLLable
Learner
Learner

Post by unconTROLLable »

How weird !! I've been getting into yummiebitez too! She is so awkward sometimes but I think she's so down to earth. Her fashion channel is beautybitten, I find her really nice so far. Hopefully new heart doesnt rub off on her lol

unconTROLLable
Learner
Learner

Post by unconTROLLable »

PS i love how she opened a PO BOX lol

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

Right?! Her Instagram picture of the po box stuff was a desperate attempt at having people send her stuff :roll:

Return to “P-U”