ThatsHeart

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ThatsHeart

Post by Forever Eccentric »

She put on so much concealer in her recent holiday look. I can manage she has very cakey foundation

gurugossipuser
Learner
Learner

Post by gurugossipuser »

Kaoru123 wrote:Lately I feel like all she does are sponsored videos. Annoying!! Especially the fact that she doesn't state it in the video. Just like all the others...
She states it in the description box.... Lol. I mean not alot of her followers would see that too.

guestt
Informer
Informer

Post by guestt »

Shiro wrote:I didnt even know she was part of ipsy! Did they start bringing more girls on their team?
just her perhaps.

gurugossipuser
Learner
Learner

Post by gurugossipuser »

guestt wrote:
Shiro wrote:I didnt even know she was part of ipsy! Did they start bringing more girls on their team?
just her perhaps.

WTF. Damn, she really changed.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

guestt wrote:
just her perhaps.
Looks like Bethany was taken out and replaced with Heart and Christelle (I think thats her name at least lol)? I'm pretty sure the two of them were not originals. Wonder why bethany was replaced now.

Kaoru123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kaoru123 »

gurugossipuser wrote:
Kaoru123 wrote:Lately I feel like all she does are sponsored videos. Annoying!! Especially the fact that she doesn't state it in the video. Just like all the others...
She states it in the description box.... Lol. I mean not alot of her followers would see that too.
She does? Oh we'll the despcription box to me is like google search page 2. Lol but thanks for the info! :)
_| ̄|○

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

Shiro wrote:
guestt wrote:
just her perhaps.
Looks like Bethany was taken out and replaced with Heart and Christelle (I think thats her name at least lol)? I'm pretty sure the two of them were not originals. Wonder why bethany was replaced now.
Maybe Bethany realized that Myglam is complete shit or Michelle Phan decided that Bethany wasn't kissing her lying ass enough.

unconTROLLable
Learner
Learner

Post by unconTROLLable »

I think that Bethany already has enough subscribers to where she didn't need Phan nomore and she probably decided to leave. I don't blame her who would want to be part of that click. Well if Heart was becoming fake lately I don't even want to think about how she'll be in her upcoming videos now that she is even more sponsored and part of the evil click lol :(

keepitreal
Talker
Talker

Post by keepitreal »

I think Bethany has more sense and is more original than all these girls put together. Saying that I actually do like promise phan she is really talented but I guess she probably feels she has to be part of this as she is married to michelles brother after all. Anyway I wasn't too suprised that heart joined them, I have enjoyed a couple of her vids in the beginning but to me she REEEKS of desperation!! From practically stalking jlovesmac at a meet up, to get her to be friends with her, to dumping jmac and moving on to use other gurus so her subscriber count will go up. I'm not exactly saying she is the devil lol, all I am saying is she aint as sweet and innocent as she makes out. Her life seems like a bore fest to me, all she does is eat out with arnold,take pics of junior,call arnold bebe, buy tory burch crap, instagram pics of stuff arnold has bought her and makeup sent to her and buy macaroons haha. That just about sums her up. It's incredibly boring and predictable, I'm sorry but she is clueless and lazy, just shows its not what you know but who you know that makes a difference! She also seems like she never buys arnold stuff (sorry to presume) but he always buys her redic expensive stuff. She seems like she would use anyone to benfit her. I also think the reason she never moved in with arnold is because she wanted the flat to be her taste, everything pink and fluffy and girly ( copying hrh collection cough, cough) She seems pretty selfish like that. I bet if arnold (who still lives with his parents) got a flat, he would ask heart to move in straight away. Sorry she just bores the daylights out of me now, she's part of TEAM LAZY i.e hollyanaeree, thatsheart,niikiphilipee, racheltalbott etc bleurghhhh! I have officially unsubbed :)

gurugossipuser
Learner
Learner

Post by gurugossipuser »

Hey guys, what do you guys think about her new video? "My bedtime Routine! Get ready with me!"

pie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pie »

keepitreal wrote:I also think the reason she never moved in with arnold is because she wanted the flat to be her taste, everything pink and fluffy and girly ( copying hrh collection cough, cough) She seems pretty selfish like that. I bet if arnold (who still lives with his parents) got a flat, he would ask heart to move in straight away.
I don't see why anyone who could afford to live alone is selfish to not move in with their significant other. I would move out to my own apartment (I have roommates from college) if I could afford to and decorate the place the way I like it. It isn't as if Arnold is ~stuck~ with his parents. I've watched videos with him and his parents' place is huge and he probably likes the space and whatever else being at home offers. If I'm paying for it myself, what do other people care who I live with or not? I think Heart also went from her parents' home to her own place, she didn't get the luxury of going to college and living in the dorm with your friends and fending for yourself on a daily basis. She probably wanted the independence.

But I agree - she seemed more interesting when she worked outside of YT and didn't appear incredibly materialistic. A lot of these YT girls lose their interesting qualities once they quit and take up shopping and eating out as their jobs.

Bluffology
Informer
Informer

Post by Bluffology »

gurugossipuser wrote:Hey guys, what do you guys think about her new video? "My bedtime Routine! Get ready with me!"
It was really corny, but at the same time it was cute. It would of been better I saw the whole facial routine. Probably just another excuse to make a separate video featuring the Michael Kors or whoever's face products.

unconTROLLable
Learner
Learner

Post by unconTROLLable »

I think she made that video because so many people were complaining about her previous video (ipsy) and others being sponsored. She really needs to get it together.. I think she thinks that jointing Phan will help her gain more subscribers but really I think it'll do the opposite because nobody wants to see her turn into another Phan Puppet :?

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

Just because heart and arnold are dating doesnt mean they have to live together?! I like heart my only complaint is that she only uploads maybe 3 or 4 vids a month.

keepitreal
Talker
Talker

Post by keepitreal »

Of course just because they are dating it doesn't mean they have to move in together I never said that. My partner and I don't live together. All I'm saying is if it was the other way around I think he would let her move in. She seems like the type of girl who wants to be waited on hand and foot. Just my opinion :) we are all entitled to one here. Anyhoo like I said I used to think she seemed quite cool and chilled out, now she has turned into a michelle phan clone. I just find her mondane and boring.Its a shame really, I think she could have been a good watch if she worked harder and put more thought/ effort into her vids. Oh and stayed away from team lazy! I have seen a lot better gurus with less subscribers who have better thought out vids and more personality. Like I said it seems to be all about who you know not what you know!

unconTROLLable
Learner
Learner

Post by unconTROLLable »

keepitreal wrote:Of course just because they are dating it doesn't mean they have to move in together I never said that. My partner and I don't live together. All I'm saying is if it was the other way around I think he would let her move in. She seems like the type of girl who wants to be waited on hand and foot. Just my opinion :) we are all entitled to one here. Anyhoo like I said I used to think she seemed quite cool and chilled out, now she has turned into a michelle phan clone. I just find her mondane and boring.Its a shame really, I think she could have been a good watch if she worked harder and put more thought/ effort into her vids. Oh and stayed away from team lazy! I have seen a lot better gurus with less subscribers who have better thought out vids and more personality. Like I said it seems to be all about who you know not what you know!
Amen lol couldn't agree more :P

tutu
Learner
Learner

Post by tutu »

i really liked heart way back. i looked forward to her videos and even didn't mind her *cringes* singing from time to time. lately, she has just gotten really annoying. i think she might've lost her "touch". i agree with most of you that i think she started losing it when she quit her job and became another fake girl living off of youtube. that's when i realized that she really isn't anything special. her make up looks are nothing special. her "fashion" style is again, nothing special, and even the way she looks..is ehh.. nothing special. i don't want to criticize her physically but i noticed that she looks different in photos/videos taken by other people compared to photos/videos taken by her. like example, i didn't realize how tan she really is until i saw that ipsy photo. for some reason she washes herself out on her videos/pictures and makes herself look pasty white. and her voice.... -___- i'm sorry but she's become really annoying.

owwlexandra
Talker
Talker

Post by owwlexandra »

I agree with what you guys are saying for the most part. She's like a complete copy of the other gurus. And some of her videos seem to be like "I have no idea what to do, i'll just do something easy." I still like her channel though. But I feel like she's lost her uniqueness. But as for her relationship, I think you guys take it too far. Saying "it's fake" or they're acting. Or wondering about their living arrangements. I personally think their relationship is very real. Once you're with someone for years, your relationship tends to be like that. (well, based on my relationship. lol) I especially love how their religion plays a part. We can trash her videos all we want. But I think when we talk about gurus romantic relationships, families, etc. it's kind of unnecessary.
Style is on the outside, beauty is on the in. <3

SCR0623
Informer
Informer

Post by SCR0623 »

She reminds of a chippet, well the way she sings at least. She tries to hard to copy other gurus instead of being herself. I liked the old heart a lot better.

starblink
Talker
Talker

Post by starblink »

How can one enjoy a scarf? That is what she said in her November faves: "I've been really enjoying this scarf", or something of the like. I can understand enjoying food but a scarf? I have noticed a lot of gurus say this and it really irks me!!

Return to “P-U”