Sarocha B

nudelipstick
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sarocha B

Post by nudelipstick »

Some posts in the rave thread aren't exactly raving, so I decided to make a thread here in the trash section instead
Just another pathetic, jealous h8r | I'm not really a bitch all the time. You just don't like when I call you out on your bullshit... all the time

nudelipstick
Informer
Informer

Re: Sarocha B

Post by nudelipstick »

To carry on from the other thread:
sardonics wrote:omg she deleted two of the comments i saw about how this video is an ad. and one of them pointed out how shady it was that she put it in small writing in the bottom right corner where you might not be able to see it. it's a pretty sorry excuse for a video considering it's 2 minutes and not a particularly groundbreaking makeup tutorial.
I've just had a look now. It is kinda shady tbh. I wouldn't have noticed the ad text if I wasn't told beforehand. For a make-up tutorial, it is quite short and the end result is pretty basic compared to her previous makeup tutorials. It's really obvious that she only uploaded the video just to feature that body shop product. I can see one comment calling her out on the ad thing. You have scroll down a bit to see it.

The thing is that she initially disappeared for over a month, then came back with an ad for the body shop. Disappeared for a second time, only to come back with another body shop ad. Now she's gone again. I follow her on snapchat and she's really active on there :?
Just another pathetic, jealous h8r | I'm not really a bitch all the time. You just don't like when I call you out on your bullshit... all the time

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

I did not even know there was any sort of thread about her on here! I'm off to read it! I can't say I'm her biggest fan, she looks like a girl of 25 rather than somoene of 16/17 or however old she is. I don't watch her very much now though...I can't relate to her as I am actually 25, and her make-up is just too much for moi personally.

nudelipstick
Informer
Informer

Post by nudelipstick »

Once again, another the body shop sponsored video, then disappears again. Other subbies are noticing this too. I think she's lost interest somehow and only uploads when it's time to advertise something. I haven't been on snapchat in a minute. Wonder if something's going on with her.

Return to “P-U”