Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TymetheInfamous

Post by moneytree$ »

Maxamillion wrote:Im white with long blonde hair
Long hair don't care lol :)
bruhh i swear she just acts like her shit dont stink i am so fed up with her she just sucks the life out of me with her voice she acts slow! she really needs to get over herself fassssst!
Where you from?OAKLAND! Smokin!

moneytree$
Informer
Informer

Post by moneytree$ »

And second of all how does she talk on bitches being broke and not having any money when she gets all her shit send to her for free?? Like no boo if you got money then pay for your own shit dont beg companies to send you all that stuff you get!
Where you from?OAKLAND! Smokin!

Goon
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Goon »

The fact that her dude looks more feminine then her...

I cringe watching or reading anything of Him the Infamous says/does. Him imitating Nicki Minaj's (who's already a joke) vocab, rainbrow-bright attire is embarrassing for someone at his age. Crayola intended that white crayon to go on paper, Mr! He's pure ratchet and my eyes are sore from all the rolling it does when he does his passive-aggressive comments on "haters" with that Fran Dresher voice of his! Boy please...take a seat...on an airplane heading towards Bangkok so you can join your fellow Ladyboys clan.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

LOL look at her grey fried wig.Just ew.
Wtf was she thinking?And I died of laugher when I saw her necklace...MUA??Really?

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

Maxamillion wrote:LORD GIVE ME THE STRENGTH!!! I am just...so done with this thirsty bitch!
I live in Denver and actually probably within a mile or 2 of her Id guess and Ive seen her in person almost every time without makeup :shock: :shock: :shock:
No lie its worse than when she has no makeup on in videos. Im no beauty queen without makeup but YIKES! She needs to take a permanent seat. And im not talking about the chair next to me at the nail place again. Im white with long blonde hair and she kept grilling me the whole time getting my nails done about a month or so ago. Fast forward 2 weeks later I walked in and saw her at my nail techs chair with that extra crispy fried gray wig. I had to just walk away and go back the next day lol
And on NYE she apparently spend $600 on 2 bottles of champagne at this basic club and posted a pic of the receipt on her instagram bragging how she was too drunk to legibly write in a tip..meanwhile 20% gratuity was already added and when people commented that a 95$ tip was included was like "barbs being cheap aint cute". STAHHHP! YOU ARE NOT A CELEB!!!
Speaking of which someone posted on here saying they bet she does tutorials drunk..well if her timing of vid uploads and instagramming is any indication then YES BITCH BE DRUNK. She posted "faded and alone" IG pics of the same look she was wearing in the candy yum yum video...smh. OH and one more thing...she posted a pic on IG of her wearing a lace corset/garter and it was just like her hip and thigh but WTF and someone called out her stretch marks LOL she deleted their comment of course but that shit had me DYING.
lol sorry if that was too much this is my first post I just needed to get that off my chest ;)
This was hilarious! If you have anymore run-ins with her please post

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

Am I the only one who is DISGUST and shocked by her fake nails??You can do nothing with nails like these..Like really???I bet she doesn't wipe off her ass when she goes to the toilet...Gross...And you cannot clean with those on as well...Ho well I am sure she doesn't clean her house anyway,and she doesn't cook.She only cares about splattering 3 pounds of drag queen makeup on her face,bitching around,scream to the world how famous she is,
Look at that seriously???
And I that's so ugly IMO...

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

Maxamillion wrote:LORD GIVE ME THE STRENGTH!!! I am just...so done with this thirsty bitch!
I live in Denver and actually probably within a mile or 2 of her Id guess and Ive seen her in person almost every time without makeup :shock: :shock: :shock:
No lie its worse than when she has no makeup on in videos. Im no beauty queen without makeup but YIKES! She needs to take a permanent seat. And im not talking about the chair next to me at the nail place again. Im white with long blonde hair and she kept grilling me the whole time getting my nails done about a month or so ago. Fast forward 2 weeks later I walked in and saw her at my nail techs chair with that extra crispy fried gray wig. I had to just walk away and go back the next day lol
And on NYE she apparently spend $600 on 2 bottles of champagne at this basic club and posted a pic of the receipt on her instagram bragging how she was too drunk to legibly write in a tip..meanwhile 20% gratuity was already added and when people commented that a 95$ tip was included was like "barbs being cheap aint cute". STAHHHP! YOU ARE NOT A CELEB!!!
Speaking of which someone posted on here saying they bet she does tutorials drunk..well if her timing of vid uploads and instagramming is any indication then YES BITCH BE DRUNK. She posted "faded and alone" IG pics of the same look she was wearing in the candy yum yum video...smh. OH and one more thing...she posted a pic on IG of her wearing a lace corset/garter and it was just like her hip and thigh but WTF and someone called out her stretch marks LOL she deleted their comment of course but that shit had me DYING.
lol sorry if that was too much this is my first post I just needed to get that off my chest ;)
What did she grill you for, your hair??
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

pseudo1 wrote:Am I the only one who is DISGUST and shocked by her fake nails??You can do nothing with nails like these..Like really???I bet she doesn't wipe off her ass when she goes to the toilet...Gross...And you cannot clean with those on as well...Ho well I am sure she doesn't clean her house anyway,and she doesn't cook.She only cares about splattering 3 pounds of drag queen makeup on her face,bitching around,scream to the world how famous she is,
I keep my nails really really long (not the same shape as Tyme's though) and I cook, clean, do makeup just fine with them. Wipe my ass fine too ;) just saying

Maxamillion
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Maxamillion »

Slagg wrote: What did she grill you for, your hair??
Im not sure, she was either loving or hating everything about me because she wouldnt stop looking..you know that feeling when you think someone is staring at you and you look over and they immediately snap their neck back and pretend like they weren't...thats what she did.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

Maxamillion wrote:
Slagg wrote: What did she grill you for, your hair??
Im not sure, she was either loving or hating everything about me because she wouldnt stop looking..you know that feeling when you think someone is staring at you and you look over and they immediately snap their neck back and pretend like they weren't...thats what she did.
I HATE that!! You must look mighty pretty to have her acting so threatened + offended!

Seriously, though, to the basic bitches: Say what you need to say, and STOP STARING like us non-basic women are breaking the law by having it together!

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

hello22 wrote:
pseudo1 wrote:Am I the only one who is DISGUST and shocked by her fake nails??You can do nothing with nails like these..Like really???I bet she doesn't wipe off her ass when she goes to the toilet...Gross...And you cannot clean with those on as well...Ho well I am sure she doesn't clean her house anyway,and she doesn't cook.She only cares about splattering 3 pounds of drag queen makeup on her face,bitching around,scream to the world how famous she is,
I keep my nails really really long (not the same shape as Tyme's though) and I cook, clean, do makeup just fine with them. Wipe my ass fine too ;) just saying
At least your nails are real!But hers are press-on nails that she gets at the nail salon...

Girl next door
Learner
Learner

Post by Girl next door »

Ok, seriously I have a question and i don't mean it in a bad way i really don't know. Is she actually a woman?

bababibel
Talker
Talker

Post by bababibel »

Girl next door wrote:Ok, seriously I have a question and i don't mean it in a bad way i really don't know. Is she actually a woman?
Maybe she's a transexual??Who knows.I saw a transexual on youtube that has her vocal cord stretched and her/his voice was EXTREMMELY simmilar to tymetheinfaous's voice...very nasal.

bababibel
Talker
Talker

Post by bababibel »

I hate how she wears hardcoremakeup all the time...That's weird that her boyfriend likes it...Like seriously does he enjoy seeing a complete different person hen she romoves her makeup???I bet she sleeps with her makeup on.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

Her boyfriend must simply love hardcore makeup and the unatural.Imagine his reaction when she takes her makeup off.

legend
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by legend »

Tyme is a flaming queen, I'm waiting on her to make a video explaining that she's a man and loving every minute of it. Syl (her boyfriend) eyebrows are arched for the Gods! He looks more like a woman than she does. This couple is awkward, have you seen their NYE photo? They try to be futuristic and "different" when they look like complete fools. Tyme look like he smells, I've had enough of him!

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

OUCH, y'all.

Jossierose
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Jossierose »

Okay so let me just say I was watching one of her videos,and noticed a lot of people were begging her for her "unique"(she thinks it's unique anyway) Eyebrow tutorial and so what she did is because she truly is fucking money hungry,so i'm guessing she's a hood rat. *Kanye shrug* Moving on was tell yher subcribers HEY! finally have my brow tutorail up but one thing its on my website that you have to pay only $1 dollar for(wrong $19...A MONTH baby g needs a reality check) and I guess she was thinking that since so many people wanted it they'd pay her to "learn" as if shes the only makeup "guru" on YT. Anywhooozits somehow on IG some girl on my newsfeed was like my tyme eyebrows so i commented it and asked why would you pay money for some brows? That's kind of dumb in my opinion. And Tyme comments on the girls picture and sends me a sad face emoji with a finger pointing above( ill be sure to find a screenshot for whoever wants it) and then comments the girl trying to advertise towards me asying next week etc etc. As If I cared. so her new video was on my recommended list on yt and so ..well picture says all. I forgot to say she blocked me on instagram and somehow my main youtube account(ive never commented on her page with my main account so im honored she stalked my instagram enough to do that) anyways to end it short im blocked on everything now because I keep exposing the truth about her. ^_^ Image

Go to the video you'll see my comment is gone -_- it'd be raelly cool if you guys would give the same comments to her so she gets we're on to her. 8-) :D <3

HellOnHeels
Talker
Talker

Post by HellOnHeels »

She's a transexual, come on, it's so obvious. I have a brother who's one.
It's not a big deal though, I'm only saying this because it's annoying so many of you are making rude remarks about it. Who gives a crap if she was born male or female? If she's stupid/greedy/fake then that's how she is regardless of what gender she was born.

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

Jossierose wrote:Okay so let me just say I was watching one of her videos,and noticed a lot of people were begging her for her "unique"(she thinks it's unique anyway) Eyebrow tutorial and so what she did is because she truly is fucking money hungry,so i'm guessing she's a hood rat. *Kanye shrug* Moving on was tell yher subcribers HEY! finally have my brow tutorail up but one thing its on my website that you have to pay only $1 dollar for(wrong $19...A MONTH baby g needs a reality check) and I guess she was thinking that since so many people wanted it they'd pay her to "learn" as if shes the only makeup "guru" on YT. Anywhooozits somehow on IG some girl on my newsfeed was like my tyme eyebrows so i commented it and asked why would you pay money for some brows? That's kind of dumb in my opinion. And Tyme comments on the girls picture and sends me a sad face emoji with a finger pointing above( ill be sure to find a screenshot for whoever wants it) and then comments the girl trying to advertise towards me asying next week etc etc. As If I cared. so her new video was on my recommended list on yt and so ..well picture says all. I forgot to say she blocked me on instagram and somehow my main youtube account(ive never commented on her page with my main account so im honored she stalked my instagram enough to do that) anyways to end it short im blocked on everything now because I keep exposing the truth about her. ^_^ Image

Go to the video you'll see my comment is gone -_- it'd be raelly cool if you guys would give the same comments to her so she gets we're on to her. 8-) :D <3

She blocks anyone who doesn't kiss her ass, honestly.
Her classes are pathetic, the girls who pay for her website aren't going to spend $19 and become professional makeup artists. She's just some ghetto bitch that once worked at a MAC counter, she has no way of legally making someone else a mua - all they'll learn is concealer brows and how not to use MAC's Paintstick. She's delusional

Return to “P-T”