TymetheInfamous

Flaffy22
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TymetheInfamous

Post by Flaffy22 »

Her makeup is a world of tacky and even outdated by Youtube standards; reminds me of one of those girls representing the Bitchslap cosmetics team doing that heavy 'drag look' that was sort of popular on Youtube back in 2009 - but certainly not anymore (thank God). She has a very low skill set too, she does her eyeshadow exactly the same way each time only using different colors and craft store glitters with little to no variation in design or concept otherwise, you can tell she probably learned from QueenofblendingMUA as her 'inspiration'. I do not see in any shape or form how she could every be considered 'talented' and I'm almost shocked that her subscriber counting is ascending beyond 60,000 - that's almost a bit disturbing, I feel sorry for anyone that learns from her.

I mean yikes, to me this represents everything 'wrong' with Youtube makeup:

http://img.youtube.com/vi/dGSKpUz2okk/0.jpg

And that 'accent' - is it for real! I think she puts it on. It sounds like some kind of weird nasal Minnesota dialect .. just unexplainable. She sounds like a drunk Fargo character.
''Oh Hai Mark''

"O'at for a rip are ya' baud?"

Flaffy22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: TymetheInfamous

Post by Flaffy22 »

subscriber count* typo.
''Oh Hai Mark''

glittapaint
Learner
Learner

Post by glittapaint »

I agree totally! Her everyday makeup look is basically drag makeup, and it's not flattering. She overapplies that greasy creasy white paint stick and her makeup creases within minutes. It's incredibly strange to think that MAC actually hired her as a makeup artist.

And I totally agree--her channel would've done great when people like angeec03 were super popular.

Every one of her videos is pushing a product--like that stupid BHCosmetics Party Girl palette which seems to be falling apart already or her website. She doesn't strike me as very intelligent either, hence the voice.

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

I watch her for pure entertainment. Her make-up looks don't appeal to the average woman

Flaffy22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Flaffy22 »

glittapaint wrote:I agree totally! Her everyday makeup look is basically drag makeup, and it's not flattering. She overapplies that greasy creasy white paint stick and her makeup creases within minutes. It's incredibly strange to think that MAC actually hired her as a makeup artist.

And I totally agree--her channel would've done great when people like angeec03 were super popular.

Every one of her videos is pushing a product--like that stupid BHCosmetics Party Girl palette which seems to be falling apart already or her website. She doesn't strike me as very intelligent either, hence the voice.
lol I know, that white paint stick is intended for face or body painting only (according to MAC pro) not as an eyeshadow base! - it will crease in a heart beat . Any 'Pro' artist will know that. She could at least use a paint pot or get her get some UDPP for Christ sakes. I'm too surprised that MAC hired her - I know their standards are not always very reputable in who they hire but she just seems very inferior, even for MAC. What were they thinking. She is 'kind of cute' looks wise (not nearly as gorgeous as she'd like to believe of course) and she has a nice body - maybe they hired her on her 'Looks' (I don't know, I'm puzzled).
''Oh Hai Mark''

alondra
Wanderer
Wanderer

Tyme the Infamous

Post by alondra »

If You Think all the Gurus just do all the videos and reviews because of the money wait until you check this one out. lol
you can see on the top of her calendar how she mention to increase absence, add more videos, do more review, contact a company for a review etc.. ect.... .what u think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Tyme the Infamous

Post by Forever Eccentric »

alondra wrote:If You Think all the Gurus just do all the videos and reviews because of the money wait until you check this one out. lol
you can see on the top of her calendar how she mention to increase absence, add more videos, do more review, contact a company for a review etc.. ect.... .what u think?
Why we should post a picture of that? She just proved her money hungry she is.

Moe77
Informer
Informer

Post by Moe77 »

This girl confuses me so so much. First, is her name "Tyme" or is it "Ty" with a "me the infamous" tag line? Also, I can't figure out what ethnicity she is. I"m just confused. Also, as mentioned before that accent?!? WTH? I subscribed only for the "WTF factor" that she inspires in me. LOL

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

OHHHH gosh don't even get me started on this chick. I know her personally waaaaaay back when home girl was new on twitter and begging people to watch her videos, we have many mutual friends.
She even tried out for Americas next top model back in 2010, but didn't even make it past the first auditions. This is why now shes making videos and no she doesn't work at Mac she says she does. She didn't go to school for make up either. For the past three years shes been trying to be a model then finally realised it wasn't happening this is why she started doing 'make-up' and becoming and 'artist'
I stopped being friends with her after i saw her true colors come out and how she uses friends to get where she wants to be. too bad she really isn't left with anyone anymore. hmmmf

Min
Informer
Informer

Post by Min »

Moe77 wrote:This girl confuses me so so much. First, is her name "Tyme" or is it "Ty" with a "me the infamous" tag line? Also, I can't figure out what ethnicity she is. I"m just confused. Also, as mentioned before that accent?!? WTH? I subscribed only for the "WTF factor" that she inspires in me. LOL
She's mentioned before that she's black, although she avoids the question a lot for some reason...

Ihavebigbreasts
Informer
Informer

Post by Ihavebigbreasts »

I believe "she's" a man so that might explain the drag makeup

Strv2Perfection
Learner
Learner

Post by Strv2Perfection »

I've recently discovered her. I'm into bright makeup.
But something about her rubs me the wrong way.
I don't understand the pay website she has just opened. Seems like she is charging people to watch tutorials.

Moe77
Informer
Informer

Post by Moe77 »

I think that pay website is utterly ridiculous. WHO in their right mind would PAY to see that?

glittapaint
Learner
Learner

Post by glittapaint »

Everything this girl does is for the money. I'm sure she's compensated for all of the hair she gets, and BH cosmetics seems to be paying people out the ass to "review" their products, and mysteriously, her giveaway winners were all her friends.

I'm not sure who's paying for her site, but they need to stop immediately.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Stupid Hoe 2.0

Post by Slagg »

That bitch is RUDE. On her "Sexy Date Night" look [which makes her look like she was zulu-punched by King Kong], I noticed that her earrings were about to slice her piercings in half. My first comment, AND I QUOTE: "Those ear pieces look HEAVY." A few hours later, my comment is removed. After that, I asked her was it truly necessary to remove my comment just because I spoke the truth about her beauty supply store earrings that look heavier than her head; I told her that I was genuinely concerned for her ears--- she removes that one, too. Finally, my last comment, I tell her that I forgive her for removing my comments, but that I blocked her so she wouldn't have to worry about me telling her the truh anymore. Told her that it's too ad she needs so much validation to feel good about herself. SHE REMOVED THAT ONE, TOO. Checked he
Twitter a few hours later, sure enough: "Hoes think they slick, that's sad part", and "Your life ain't that serious Sit down". I smell rancid boeuf.

This hoe takes herself WAY too seriously. She slaps on that white stick on EVERY. SINGLE.TUTORIAL. If she isn't covering EVERYTHING in black MAC, she's choosing colours that hurt my eyes when put together, and then never blends a damn thing! Everytime I click on one of her videos, I feel as if I'm watching an extended version of 'Stupid Hoe'! Now, she wants to charge bitches 1$ to watch her suckle her own privates when they could waste their time and brain cells for free on her channel...??? Get the fuck OUT of here!!
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Stupid Hoe 2.0

Post by Slagg »

I have 2 pictures of the comments I made, but I'm not entirely sure I can upload them here.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Re: Stupid Hoe 2.0

Post by Slagg »

Also, PLEASE excuse my numerous spelling errors! I am posting from an incredibly-naughty Android.

jajaja
Talker
Talker

Post by jajaja »

lol from the moment i saw her first video i thought to myself, someone has to know something shady about this girl. she seems too superficial and rude to not have pissed off many many MANY girls from her high school, and from the one semester of college she could manage before she dropped out (for her dreams of course).
do not understand the girls/boys who pay for her website, lol @ her saying she's 'offering a service' so she's allowed to charge people $20 a month for her paint stick tutorials, comparing herself to ACCREDITED MAKEUP CLASSES WHICH COST MORE BUT OFFER A DIPLOMA AT THE END OF THE COURSE.
what are these girls going to be left with at the end of 6 courses, at $20 a pop they're gonna be rewarded with a white paint stick engraved with 'You are now Tymetheinfamous certified!'
plus she's racist lol good times

jajaja
Talker
Talker

Post by jajaja »

http://twicsy.com/i/H6U5r xoxo gossip girl

Strv2Perfection
Learner
Learner