Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TymetheInfamous

Post by Slagg »

Strv2Perfection wrote:
hello22 wrote:Her personality just seems very fake to me. She's also very stuck up and bitchy with her subscribers she calls her "fans".

Does anyone know what happened between her and beatfacehoney? Beatfacehoney posted a photo of Tyme on her Instagram apologising to her? Hmm

Who knows, I'm trying to figure that out also. Maybe she thought she was a bitch or something.
Tatiana + Tyme supposedly had meet & greets within a day of each other in Houston, TX. That's all I've got for now, though...
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

Moe77
Informer
Informer

Post by Moe77 »

Maybe this is old news but I see that she's got a trademark after the phrase "Barbie on a Budget" LOL. Good Grief.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

Moe77 wrote:Maybe this is old news but I see that she's got a trademark after the phrase "Barbie on a Budget" LOL. Good Grief.
DONE.

MissCocoa
Talker
Talker

Post by MissCocoa »

Good lord this chick is so ratchet! I watched one vlog from her when she was running around looking like some sort of ghetto ass Beetlejuice in some striped pants and all I could think was "No, ma'am!!!" This chick is delusional. Mhissy from Catfish had better makeup than this.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

MissCocoa wrote:Mhissy from Catfish had better makeup than this.
Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

gossip_girl
Informer
Informer

Post by gossip_girl »

Has anyone told her that MAC white stick is creasing because she uses too much. Clean your brushes for goodness sake. She's beyond vain. I'm embarrassed that I watched her for a long time thinking she was a man and that was why she spoke the way she did. I didn't dislike her as a him, I thought her skin was good for someone who shaved. Oops. I get she's meant to be out there, but her arrogance must be a result of deep insecurity. I liked that she was honest about the stuff being sent and chalky. I don't know I guess I don't expect much from gurus anymore.

Twizzy
Learner
Learner

Post by Twizzy »

Slagg wrote:
MissCocoa wrote:Mhissy from Catfish had better makeup than this.
Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
:rofl: *dead*

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

gossip_girl wrote:Has anyone told her that MAC white stick is creasing because she uses too much. Clean your brushes for goodness sake. She's beyond vain. I'm embarrassed that I watched her for a long time thinking she was a man and that was why she spoke the way she did. I didn't dislike her as a him, I thought her skin was good for someone who shaved. Oops. I get she's meant to be out there, but her arrogance must be a result of deep insecurity. I liked that she was honest about the stuff being sent and chalky. I don't know I guess I don't expect much from gurus anymore.
You can be the first. ^__^ I, myself, was thinking that she really is very insecure, thus the whole Barbie thing (yech.) That isn't even an excuse for the Crayola makeup, nor the utter confusion of her "patented" techniques. Hiding under MAC doesn't make you love yourself, it just means you chose liquid foundation for your 'Swimming Pools' instead of liquor.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

[youtube][/youtube]

Moment of silence, please.

Min
Informer
Informer

Post by Min »

That hair...oh holy hell. LOL

MissCocoa
Talker
Talker

Post by MissCocoa »

This walmart bin Nicki Minaj just won't quit. Clearly there are no mirrors in her house. Does she have a job besides scamming people on how to look cheap or is YT her "job?"

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

MissCocoa wrote:This walmart bin Nicki Minaj just won't quit. Clearly there are no mirrors in her house. Does she have a job besides scamming people on how to look cheap or is YT her "job?"
I would like to know that myself. MAC, stiletto/witch nails, bad dye jobs + laughable eyelash extensions do NOT pay for themselves!

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

She looks like a scene kid w/that new hair .

MissCocoa
Talker
Talker

Post by MissCocoa »

Slagg wrote:She looks like a scene kid w/that new hair .
:D She does! Why does she always sound so exasperated in her videos like in the one that was just posted with her dusty hair. She always sounds like she's doing the viewers a favor by gracing us with her presence. Plus I'm still salty she had the nerve to get at NitraaB in one of her videos. Nitra can be a bit too much for me in her southern belle way sometimes, but that chick is harmless.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

MissCocoa wrote:
Slagg wrote:She looks like a scene kid w/that new hair .
:D She does! Why does she always sound so exasperated in her videos like in the one that was just posted with her dusty hair. She always sounds like she's doing the viewers a favor by gracing us with her presence. Plus I'm still salty she had the nerve to get at NitraaB in one of her videos. Nitra can be a bit too much for me in her southern belle way sometimes, but that chick is harmless.
THANK YOU!! It's like, "OHHH MY GOSH, I am SUCH a total celeb!" with her!! She acts as if she's THE Nars or some shit! If she really doesn't want to post, no fucks will be given; we all have better things to do than waste brain cells on her shit!

Nitra definitely isn't a Saint, but she IS a sweetheart, and she didn't deserve that Rihanna-esque shade; like Tyme invented glitter + the colour sea green. Bitch, PLEASE, fall back & let that ass hit the floor!! -___-

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

F.Y.I., Tyme: The first pink did NOT got into the "inner corner area"--- it's called the crease!!!

Strv2Perfection
Learner
Learner

Post by Strv2Perfection »

I'm not feeling the hair right now. It's usually on point.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

Strv2Perfection wrote:I'm not feeling the hair right now. It's usually on point.
It looks mad ashy.

moneytree$
Informer
Informer

Post by moneytree$ »

who does this chick think she's kidding! Her make up skills are mediocre to say the least. She's full of herself, and ontoop of that she's not an attractive girl. she does look ok with ALLLLL that make up on but take it ALLLL away and she is below pretty. I think that her attitude is what ticks me off the most she acts like she is the baddest bitch out there.
Where you from?OAKLAND! Smokin!

Return to “P-T”