Zo(haula) - 280390 Hours of Faking Part 34

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Zo(haula) - 280390 Hours of Faking Part 34

Post by Fairycake »

Alfie also mentioned a few times that they always have a house sitter and that the house is never empty. He vlogs very openly in the house and it never looked like anything was gone or damaged. Surely if that happened they would want some time to sort things out. Nothing was gone from his office (in the house) either, he vlogs in there a lot and nothing seemed unusual. I just really dont believe it.
I am sure she was a bitch in school, but even these stories seem very vague. Its not hard to imagine what she was like, her bitchy side has shown many times.

Sorry if i am being too critical.

XhannahlongX
Debater
Debater

Post by XhannahlongX »

Sorry but i'm not buying that break in rumour, random user creates account, claims they know zoe and comes up with a story ( very sorry if you are genuine but false stories have been claimed to other gurus on their trash sites and then the person admitted they were lying, so i never really believe them anymore haha), she has sh!t loads of security on that house and alfie vlogs everyday so we would of noticed something up.

IF it did happen, then her anxiety must of got alot worse.

chairman_meow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chairman_meow »

wow this thread moves so fast. I have nothing to comment about because I rarely watch her videos now.
Waste of a comment sorry.
I'm not surprised that Zoe pushes her friends away though. Once you get famous, you make friends with other famous people and leave the ones that are worth it behind.

kingandcoffee
Debater
Debater

Post by kingandcoffee »

Can't be bothered to look back to when OP said it happened, but sometimes alfie says "I'm too ill to vlog" etc etc. Maybe it was a cover up

wendy_wong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wendy_wong »

wildwildlife wrote:
xIts_JJx wrote:
wildwildlife wrote:I think this was missed from earlier as I'm a newbie!

I knew Zoe from school and she was a nasty girl, and totally not like how the media and everyones painted her to be like.

Also I have a big piece of information which I'm sure she never told anyone, awhile back someone broke into their house and they were robbed. Loads of jewerelly, their phones cameras pretty much anything. Friends who are still friends with her told me since then they've been pretty much clinging onto their dog since this happened and won't let her outside on her own.
And Zoe is scared to leave the house incase it happens again.
IF this is true, it makes some sense but it's very zoe-esque to tweet about it tbh. It would also explain her mental state right now too, people get absolutely traumatised when things like being burgled happens.
Sadly it is as it happened a couple of months ago. I never asked why she didn't say anything about it, but she has her secrets.. A lot of them which she's never announced on twitter. A bit too private yuh know? She's just scared to be on her own incase someone breaks in again, same goes for the dog. She can't leave it on its own as too many people know how well off they are- it'll be an easer target.

She might of been an bully at school but id never wish that on anyone.
I wonder if we'll see the house on the market after Christmas...Image
But this explains her hermit status, clingy-ness and general anxiousness.

coffeeaddict03
Talker
Talker

Post by coffeeaddict03 »

commenting to follow!! but i believe the bit about zoe being a mean girl (but not outwardly mean) at school but idk about the robbery...

cdy

Post by cdy »

mmmh i dont believe it eihter... this seems like a trolls story, sorry op.. you had potentials but nope something is off. i cant believe the biggest attention whores on youtube will past on the opportunity to have everyone talking about/ pitying them. idk
and i thought it was common knowledge that she was a bitch at school. she used to always say that she never had great relationships with girls implying that it was because they were jealous of her and the fact that their boyfriends could be in love with her... seeing how she act with jim (eg poking on his balls in front of his fiancée).. i cant see why. she just liked to flirt with boys and acted completely suprised when their girlfriends will be mad at her, :roll: :roll:

btw i feel like vlogmas will be good this year, do you guys remember how we were so excited for it last year and it turned out to be horrible, i think since we have lowered our expectations this year, she will maybe suprised us (or im just wishful thinking) i personnaly wont have the time to watch 2 looooong boring zoella videos everyday so i will just read your commentary and decide if i should watch them on the week end. :tu:

fleurish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fleurish »

Maybe if she went out of the house more often than to film in all the angles of her house she would have had some privacy. I remember when she said she wont do a house tour but then in the vlogs all you see is... her rooms
English is my 2nd language, so, please, bear with me.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

It wouldnt surprise me if she did though! They're the most open you tubers out there and are basically inviting people into their own home. It would also explain her worsening "anxiety".
I go to Brighton a lot and have seen the odd "break in" announced in the local papers- but that could easily be anyone.
We know sometimes when they're away they have their parents looking after Narla, how do we know they have a house sitter?

(just looking at this from all angles) :tu:
But saying that you could be a troll trolling us.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

^alfie mentioned having someone looking after the house a few times. He made sure to make very clear that the house is never empty and that whenever they leave the house someone is staying there, just in case.

Post by Guest »

Fairycake wrote:^alfie mentioned having someone looking after the house a few times. He made sure to make very clear that the house is never empty and that whenever they leave the house someone is staying there, just in case.
For all we know he could have just been saying that, it would be quite stupid to leave the house and to let millions of your followers know it's empty.

tiffanyatbreakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tiffanyatbreakfast »

mp1416 wrote:
tiffanyatbreakfast wrote:What even is this exchange? I get the Bieber reference but is she seriously asking where he is and he's basically ignoring her? Personally I'd be a bit embarrassed to share that conversation with the world - Firstly not even knowing where my live in boyfriend is and secondly him not wanting to tell me :rofl:

[tweet][/tweet]
I think that's looking a bit much into it... And anyway, they don't need to know where the other one is 24/7!
I'm married and actually it would be odd if I had literally no idea where my husband was. When you live with someone your lives are pretty intertwined.

tiffanyatbreakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tiffanyatbreakfast »

I also think the break in story is a little hard to believe, but then again it really would explain why she has been so reclusive in the past year or so. That, on top of her book scandal, would be enough to send someone to a pretty dark place imo.

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

I don't believe the burglary story. They would have done a Becca Rose, but..

From the moment they moved into that house they weren't careful at ALL about their privacy. They showed the (unusual) stairs, giving away the house completely if someone looked through the recently sold bit on house sites.. Come on, they made a video naked in bed saying they'd moved house, they could have kept it quiet for a while! I really do think they will move again if they are serious about their privacy, somewhere more secluded or into a gated community as they are now celebrities in a way that is more accessible than ever. It's bad enough they name the shops/cafes they go to. Little things like that aren't hard to note down and follow up on. It surprises me that they are and were so lenient with showing every nook and cranny of the house when they said no house tour and given people found Zoe's old flat from the view out the window.. Well, it says something!

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

marie_antoinette wrote:
Fairycake wrote:^alfie mentioned having someone looking after the house a few times. He made sure to make very clear that the house is never empty and that whenever they leave the house someone is staying there, just in case.
For all we know he could have just been saying that, it would be quite stupid to leave the house and to let millions of your followers know it's empty.
I know, but i could imagine someone from gleam just working from there while they are away. Someone has to look after the guineas too.

gossipgalxo
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipgalxo »

I just remember in a vlog a few months ago how much Alfie whinged about someone trying to steal his wallet while he was out with his dad. He went on about it for about 10 minutes several times in the vlog. It just seems odd that he wouldn't behave the same way if the house was broken into. He's a moaner and a passive aggressive bitch, I don't think he'd be able to resist keeping quiet about a break in.

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

gossipgalxo wrote:I just remember in a vlog a few months ago how much Alfie whinged about someone trying to steal his wallet while he was out with his dad. He went on about it for about 10 minutes several times in the vlog. It just seems odd that he wouldn't behave the same way if the house was broken into. He's a moaner and a passive aggressive bitch, I don't think he'd be able to resist keeping quiet about a break in.
aye i agree, they would both make a big deal and whole sob story accusing somebody or another about it, and about having to put in extra security measures, cctv etc.
If i understand correctly, their house doesn't have a fence/gate around it? I would have thought that would be an obvious 1st move for a semi-famous person buying a million quid house? apparently not.
I also agree with everyone saying that they weren't careful about filming in and around their house - not to say that they deserve it if it did in fact happen. I wouldn't wish something like that on anyone, it can be very traumatising and would explain Zoe's behaviour over the past few months.

grannypants123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by grannypants123 »

Kendalll wrote:From the moment they moved into that house they weren't careful at ALL about their privacy. They showed the (unusual) stairs, giving away the house completely if someone looked through the recently sold bit on house sites.. Come on, they made a video naked in bed saying they'd moved house, they could have kept it quiet for a while! I really do think they will move again if they are serious about their privacy, somewhere more secluded or into a gated community as they are now celebrities in a way that is more accessible than ever. It's bad enough they name the shops/cafes they go to. Little things like that aren't hard to note down and follow up on. It surprises me that they are and were so lenient with showing every nook and cranny of the house when they said no house tour and given people found Zoe's old flat from the view out the window.. Well, it says something!
Not to mention the Daily Mail wrote a piece on their house (including all the Rightmove pictures) shortly after they moved in!!

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

They are really careless about their own security though. In a recent vlog of Zoe's she was showing her Halloween decorations and showed the garden through her kitchen window. She had distinctive fairy lights on a wall and you could clearly see her garden furniture. If you knew the area, it wouldn't be hard to find their house at all. Its no surprise minions kept turning up and ringing the doorbell.

Turn Left at Irony
Talker
Talker

Post by Turn Left at Irony »

M' Lord, let us look at the evidence.

We have two of the biggest attention whores since Lady Godiva, one, (Mr Deyes), the could not keep a single thought in his head without telling the world. M' Lord, Mr Deyes has made a mini-series out of Acid Reflux. Yet, they have remained un-characteristically quiet about, what would be, a life changing event.

If we go deeper, M' Lord, you will find that a burglar would find himself in a veritable Aladdin's Cave of expensive video and computer equipment, all being very portable and easy to take, yet nothing was taken. Even their pet pooch, Nala, would be an attractive acquisition. Perhaps we can imagine that the burglar was halted in his crime, and fled empty handed, but surely a Police Report would be filed. Of course this would be a private matter, however, and not wishing to cast doubt on the police, matters involving famous people tend to get leaked to the press somehow, but there has been silence in regards to the "break in".

In summary, M'Lord, I am sure there is sufficient evidence to cast doubt on the testimony of the so called friend, and this case should be thrown out.

Return to “Zoella”