Daily Vlog Part 62: ItsJudysStockFootage

bam
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Daily Vlog Part 62: ItsJudysStockFootage

Post by bam »

i am deceased @ that video description :rofl: did they mention that they talk about how to get noticed on youtube? :rofl: also, correct punctuation is your friend. this has #whytodonate benji written all over it.

re: judy using "old" vlog clips, this is a bad representation of what she could offer to TLC. it's either that fell through or they haven't heard from TLC yet. their pretentious vlogs after they got back from the east coast were obviously filmed for TLC to consider them. the vlogs these days just exhibit judy's lazy and flaky af ass. she already said that she'll end the vlogs early, and she did just fine without having to use clips from previous vlogs. idk where she got the brilliant idea of making a mess out of her vlogs as if no one would notice.
Image ♕ Kween Kiki...better than ur faves ♕

HelloBeni
Learner
Learner

Re: Daily Vlog Part 62: ItsJudysStockFootage

Post by HelloBeni »

:tu: the new thread title is perfect
Trollin with the homies

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

:o
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

follow

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

honeycupcake wrote:follow
I've been meaning to ask. Why do people post the word Follow on these boards on GG?
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

In the latest vlog I was dying of laughter when Judy gave Keira a time out. She couldn't even keep herself from laughing lol and she told Keira just think about what you did haha

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

Traveler wrote:
honeycupcake wrote:follow
I've been meaning to ask. Why do people post the word Follow on these boards on GG?
So the topic appears in the "view my posts" list, easier access basically ;)

sanneke
Debater
Debater

Post by sanneke »

follow ;)

facepalm
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepalm »

haha, I just bookmark the topics and open this http://gurugossiper.com/ucp.php?i=main&mode=bookmarks every time I come on GG since it also shows which threads have new posts.

To get back to Judy... no vlog up yet, did the poor poor woman have to stay up late to edit the vlog? Aaawww :FU: #suchhardlife #lifeofasupermom
Image Image

bam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bam »

maybe she ran out of old, moldy footage lol :D

the vlog isn't up yet but another viral attempt just went up. she should change itsmommyslife to itsmommysytgolds.
Image ♕ Kween Kiki...better than ur faves ♕

Trustno1
Informer
Informer

Post by Trustno1 »

It's kind of sad that she hasn't bothered to update the banner on ItsJudysLife or her mommy channel.

ritaskeeter
Talker
Talker

Post by ritaskeeter »

Judy was on Benji's phone/periscope earlier saying that there's no vlog tonight and it will be up in the morning. She's probably doing what everyone else has been doing and putting vlogs out the day after.

Also wonder if she looked through his phone ;)

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

I wonder if she's trying out the morning uploading thing. She was on Periscope earlier with Julianna and at the end mentioned something about uploading the vlog tomorrow. But you never know with Judy...her upload schedule has always been erratic, so to her 'tomorrow' could mean anything after 12am pacific time.

If she is doing that, it's not a good idea for her. Typically the vloggers who upload in the mornings are early risers, which Judy is not. Like previous posters have mentioned, she starts her day so damn late and then on top of that is the one getting the girls up, diapers changed, etc. because Benji is useless. Trying to last-minute tweak/edit the vlog and then export will just add to the chaos.

Of course there's always the possibility that she's already outsourced all of the editing/uploading to Villager Sean or Villager Austin.
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

I heard her say that on Periscope too (Periscope is super annoying BTW). But, you never know with Judy...her upload schedule has always been erratic, so to her 'tomorrow' could mean anything after 12am pacific time.

If she is trying the morning upload, it's not a good idea for her. Typically the vloggers who upload in the mornings are early risers, which Judy is not. Like previous posters have mentioned, she starts her day so damn late and then on top of that is the one getting the girls up, diapers changed, etc. because Benji is useless. Trying to last-minute tweak/edit the vlog and then export will just add to the chaos.

Of course there's always the possibility that she's already outsourced all of the editing/uploading to Villager Sean or Villager Austin.
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

Post by Guest »

Trustno1 wrote:It's kind of sad that she hasn't bothered to update the banner on ItsJudysLife or her mommy channel.
Eh, not holding my breath for that. It took her FOREVER just to add the twins' birth video link to the description template of the vlogs. Though I bet they're gonna have a photo shoot in Japan again and use that as the banner. That would probably chaotic with a toddler and 2 babies, Judy overwhelmed and frustrated, and Benji trying to communicate with the Japanese photographer with his mangled Nihongo.

tanirugs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tanirugs »

Following

niki0190
Talker
Talker

Post by niki0190 »

Did i hear correctly or in the latest vlog Judy said she will set up a yt channel for Julianna when she is a little older. Great we can expect 3 more Judy channels in the works. She is going to milk the kids cutesy factor for all its worth. Julianna will have to become full time entertainer now. Judy never shows this level of interest in non yt related activities with the kids just anything that will add to her and her husbands hoard. :x

featherly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by featherly »

follow :tu:

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

This video influencer crap is hilarious. They have no following and they are trying to teach others how to be successful. Lol!!!! Nobodys trying to make u famous. Last I checked Sean didn't have that many followers.

Judy is a lazy bitch plain and simple. She will never get her act together when it comes to her children or her YouTube channels. She found the easy way out to make good money. Why try harder when u are comfortable doing the bare minimum?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

I find it interesting Judy wanted to end vlogs early so she can spend time with her family at night! However, how she records/edits and makes it appear Benji isnt there at night and hes off doing YT with Sean, whats the point then Judy? Ur just spending the night with ur girls. Like you do all day! Haha

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”