• Advertisement

Joey Graceffa

  • Advertisement

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby Suspiria » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:31 pm

qwertyuiop wrote:I take your point, but I lived with a schizophrenic in my first few weeks of uni,the little things he does remind me of many things she used to do. I'm noticing little things that are quite disturbing, I think he may have the start of mental health issues but tries to cover them up and play them out in a comical way, thoughts anyone?

Lmao. Joey is a potential "schizophrenic" in the same way annoying 10 year olds are who repeat everything in "funny voices".
Fadi Fiji wrote:I don't mind susperia, can you imagine how boring it would be if she werent here?

urmotherwasahamster wrote:Thank god we have Suspiria to explain these confusing events to us! Where would we be without her?!
User avatar
Suspiria
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:14 am
Location: Haus of Superiority
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby illegal_mind » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:34 pm

i'm not sure if joey is exactly the best person get advice from
when he was giving the sex advice it felt kinda awkward, especially because he almost sounded scared to say the word sex and kept say "the next step in the relationship". i think he's still a virgin, i remember that britanny accidentally said it when they were ice skating and it was a iphone vlog(reason why it wasn't edited out) and around christmas 2011, he was doing the christmas giveaway and i remember the exact words.
i felt kinda bad for the girl that asked him for advice on seeing spirits, and if she was being serious, she shouldn't have asked joey, she should've asked a person that's in the paranormal area. and the thing about the girl that can't make friends, she said that she has anxiety and stuff, and he told her to get over her fears, people with anxiety can't just get over their fear, if they really are medically diagnosed as having anxiety issues, saying "yolo, face your fears and adventure" isn't the right solution and it won't work.
i never like when he does advice type of videos because he always ends up mocking something or gives someone really bad advice
The Internet knows all your secrets
Image
User avatar
illegal_mind
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
 
Posts: 3124
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:17 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby kfcepeda » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:39 pm

JDBgirl wrote:Joey annoys the shit out of me. His advice is NOT great. He even made fun of someone.. wtf??!!


oh boo hoo. People are too damn sensitive these days. He was joking and if the kid couldn't handle a joke or light teasing from someone WHO DOESN"T KNOW THEM, then they shouldn't be sending out information about themselves.
kfcepeda
Debater
Debater
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:19 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby kfcepeda » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:42 pm

illegal_mind wrote:i'm not sure if joey is exactly the best person get advice from
when he was giving the sex advice it felt kinda awkward, especially because he almost sounded scared to say the word sex and kept say "the next step in the relationship". i think he's still a virgin, i remember that britanny accidentally said it when they were ice skating and it was a iphone vlog(reason why it wasn't edited out) and around christmas 2011, he was doing the christmas giveaway and i remember the exact words.
i felt kinda bad for the girl that asked him for advice on seeing spirits, and if she was being serious, she shouldn't have asked joey, she should've asked a person that's in the paranormal area. and the thing about the girl that can't make friends, she said that she has anxiety and stuff, and he told her to get over her fears, people with anxiety can't just get over their fear, if they really are medically diagnosed as having anxiety issues, saying "yolo, face your fears and adventure" isn't the right solution and it won't work.
i never like when he does advice type of videos because he always ends up mocking something or gives someone really bad advice


Well, I mean really, who would think it's a good idea to ask personal and serious questions to Joey? I think they kind of had it coming.
kfcepeda
Debater
Debater
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:19 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby illegal_mind » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:47 pm

kfcepeda wrote:
Well, I mean really, who would think it's a good idea to ask personal and serious questions to Joey? I think they kind of had it coming.


i understand asking joey for advice on stuff he's been through, like moving away from home and stuff like that. but relationship advice, how to make friends when you have anxiety and stuff like that is not exactly the best thing to ask him. he doesn't have anxiety, so he doesn't know how people who do have it react to things and he has admitted that he has never been in love or in an actual relationship, i'm pretty sure he's a virgin, so asking him for relationship advice doesn't make much sense. i mean, if he was great at giving advice just by looking at the situation, sure, maybe he could be of some help. but joey doesn't follow logic, so he's terrible at giving advice about things that have never happened to him
The Internet knows all your secrets
Image
User avatar
illegal_mind
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
 
Posts: 3124
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:17 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby kfcepeda » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:10 pm

illegal_mind wrote:
kfcepeda wrote:
Well, I mean really, who would think it's a good idea to ask personal and serious questions to Joey? I think they kind of had it coming.


i understand asking joey for advice on stuff he's been through, like moving away from home and stuff like that. but relationship advice, how to make friends when you have anxiety and stuff like that is not exactly the best thing to ask him. he doesn't have anxiety, so he doesn't know how people who do have it react to things and he has admitted that he has never been in love or in an actual relationship, i'm pretty sure he's a virgin, so asking him for relationship advice doesn't make much sense. i mean, if he was great at giving advice just by looking at the situation, sure, maybe he could be of some help. but joey doesn't follow logic, so he's terrible at giving advice about things that have never happened to him


I agree, I just think he is too silly to ask serious personal questions to. Especially unusual things like the paranormal stuff. Obviously a lot of people, if not most, are going to find that strange.
kfcepeda
Debater
Debater
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:19 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby bugk » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:54 pm

I don't really watch Joey because he bugs me to no end but I did see the vlog where he auditioned for Nickeloden(?) and I'm just curious, does Joey have a background in acting or did he just want to live the typical "I moved to LA to be famous" life? Sorry if this sounds ignorant, like I said I don't watch him alot so I don't know much about him.
bugk
Talker
Talker
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:38 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby JDBgirl » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:53 pm

kfcepeda wrote:
JDBgirl wrote:Joey annoys the shit out of me. His advice is NOT great. He even made fun of someone.. wtf??!!


oh boo hoo. People are too damn sensitive these days. He was joking and if the kid couldn't handle a joke or light teasing from someone WHO DOESN"T KNOW THEM, then they shouldn't be sending out information about themselves.


Um it isn't a BOO HOO deal.. he wanted ppl to send in Q's and this person did and probably feels stupid now. I believe in all that stuff and I'd be pissed if someone made fun of me bc of it, especially a lame ass YouTuber who won't amount to anything once his "career" is over.
Image
JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
 
Posts: 947
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:41 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby illegal_mind » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:20 pm

bugk wrote:I don't really watch Joey because he bugs me to no end but I did see the vlog where he auditioned for Nickeloden(?) and I'm just curious, does Joey have a background in acting or did he just want to live the typical "I moved to LA to be famous" life? Sorry if this sounds ignorant, like I said I don't watch him alot so I don't know much about him.

the only acting experience he has is highschool plays. he has done some acting things with other youtubers, but it's minor stuff. he just wants to be an actor and he got an opportunity to move to LA so he took it. he was in winterspringpro, and that's probably the closest thing to real acting he ever got, even tho it was all music parodies. he did apply to emerson, which is a film/acting type of school, but he didn't get in, he went to another college that's for acting but not as good and he ended up not fitting in and dropped out. he actually made a video about it like last week i think. just look for a video with something like "moving to LA" or something similar in the title and he explains why he moved to LA and dropped out of college and blah blah blah
The Internet knows all your secrets
Image
User avatar
illegal_mind
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
 
Posts: 3124
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:17 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby allisoonnn » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:48 pm

illegal_mind wrote:i'm not sure if joey is exactly the best person get advice from
when he was giving the sex advice it felt kinda awkward, especially because he almost sounded scared to say the word sex and kept say "the next step in the relationship". i think he's still a virgin, i remember that britanny accidentally said it when they were ice skating and it was a iphone vlog(reason why it wasn't edited out) and around christmas 2011, he was doing the christmas giveaway and i remember the exact words.
i felt kinda bad for the girl that asked him for advice on seeing spirits, and if she was being serious, she shouldn't have asked joey, she should've asked a person that's in the paranormal area. and the thing about the girl that can't make friends, she said that she has anxiety and stuff, and he told her to get over her fears, people with anxiety can't just get over their fear, if they really are medically diagnosed as having anxiety issues, saying "yolo, face your fears and adventure" isn't the right solution and it won't work.
i never like when he does advice type of videos because he always ends up mocking something or gives someone really bad advice


I would be shocked if he isn't a virgin
User avatar
allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:51 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby bugk » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:11 pm

illegal_mind wrote:
bugk wrote:I don't really watch Joey because he bugs me to no end but I did see the vlog where he auditioned for Nickeloden(?) and I'm just curious, does Joey have a background in acting or did he just want to live the typical "I moved to LA to be famous" life? Sorry if this sounds ignorant, like I said I don't watch him alot so I don't know much about him.

the only acting experience he has is highschool plays. he has done some acting things with other youtubers, but it's minor stuff. he just wants to be an actor and he got an opportunity to move to LA so he took it. he was in winterspringpro, and that's probably the closest thing to real acting he ever got, even tho it was all music parodies. he did apply to emerson, which is a film/acting type of school, but he didn't get in, he went to another college that's for acting but not as good and he ended up not fitting in and dropped out. he actually made a video about it like last week i think. just look for a video with something like "moving to LA" or something similar in the title and he explains why he moved to LA and dropped out of college and blah blah blah


Oh, thanks! I'm gonna go check that video out now.
bugk
Talker
Talker
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:38 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby illegal_mind » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:53 am

allisoonnn wrote:
I would be shocked if he isn't a virgin


by the way he referred to sex in the video, he's probably the type of person that prefers being in a relationship with someone that's serious and has a future before having sex, and since he has admitted he hasn't been in a serious relationship, i'm going to assume he's a virgin. nothing wrong with that, some people prefer waiting for someone they see fitted, and since joey claims he's picky when it comes to dating, it may take a while. i just think, since he doesn't seem to have real knowlege when it comes to relationships/sex, he probably shouldn't be giving advice related to that
The Internet knows all your secrets
Image
User avatar
illegal_mind
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
 
Posts: 3124
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:17 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby gossipgg » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:09 am

cheekycharles wrote:How are we supposed to believe anyone who references Joey's personal Facebook page as evidence of him being gay. I cannot believe that so many people on this forum have access to his page, it sounds like a fantasy. I don't know if he is gay or not but her certainly looks and acts gay. I think that he might actually be straight but he is just completely oblivious to is camp behavior and doesn't understand why is crushes don't like him when they just think of him as their gay friend.


Well it's pretty easy to find his page. Luke Conard used to add everyone to his personal facebook (now he has reached the limit on friends), and he is friends with everyone from youtube.
gossipgg
Debater
Debater
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:32 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby illegal_mind » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:06 am

yep, i found luke's real facebook (not that hard to find) and through that i found joey's
The Internet knows all your secrets
Image
User avatar
illegal_mind
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
 
Posts: 3124
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:17 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby illegal_mind » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:24 pm

i'm not sure i like this music video joey and luke are doing
earlier today joey instagramed this photo
Image
along with the caption "Nerding out on the beach! Shooting our Kiss You music video!! ☀"
i'm just going on a hunch here, but i'm gonna say it's about the nerdy guy that has a crush on some girl and doesn't get liked back because he's a nerd and probably at the end gets the girl. at least that's what it seems to be aiming at, and i don't think i'm gonna like it. we already see that in movies/tv all the time with the "loser" that gets a makeover and gets "the school hottie". i really hope they're not aiming for that and are trying something more original and fun
The Internet knows all your secrets
Image
User avatar
illegal_mind
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
 
Posts: 3124
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:17 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby TheSnarkPalette » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:45 pm

illegal_mind wrote:i'm not sure i like this music video joey and luke are doing
earlier today joey instagramed this photo
Image
along with the caption "Nerding out on the beach! Shooting our Kiss You music video!! ☀"
i'm just going on a hunch here, but i'm gonna say it's about the nerdy guy that has a crush on some girl and doesn't get liked back because he's a nerd and probably at the end gets the girl. at least that's what it seems to be aiming at, and i don't think i'm gonna like it. we already see that in movies/tv all the time with the "loser" that gets a makeover and gets "the school hottie". i really hope they're not aiming for that and are trying something more original and fun


I think you're right. Ingrid is in it too, she posted a picture from the same beach. I see "Joey and Luke fight over Ingrid, nerdy Joey wins!"
TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:11 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby cute » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:01 pm

TheSnarkPalette wrote:
illegal_mind wrote:i'm not sure i like this music video joey and luke are doing
earlier today joey instagramed this photo
Image
along with the caption "Nerding out on the beach! Shooting our Kiss You music video!! ☀"
i'm just going on a hunch here, but i'm gonna say it's about the nerdy guy that has a crush on some girl and doesn't get liked back because he's a nerd and probably at the end gets the girl. at least that's what it seems to be aiming at, and i don't think i'm gonna like it. we already see that in movies/tv all the time with the "loser" that gets a makeover and gets "the school hottie". i really hope they're not aiming for that and are trying something more original and fun


I think you're right. Ingrid is in it too, she posted a picture from the same beach. I see "Joey and Luke fight over Ingrid, nerdy Joey wins!"


Yeah I bet it's going to be the nerdy guy (Joey) has a crush on this popular girl I suppose (Ingrid I'm guessing) and she thinks she's too good for him so she declines him every time he asks her out but then he ends up getting a makeover and ends up becoming this hot popular boy and then the girl will sing the lyric "I should've kissed you" to the nerd that is now an extremely hot popular guy lol, something along the lines of that..
ImageImage
User avatar
cute
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:59 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby illegal_mind » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:29 pm

if it's going to be nerdy guy gets popular girl, then it's luke and joey fighting against each other because luke is also dress kinda like joey. so maybe nerd vs nerd trying to get popular girl
Image
or maybe they're gonna be original and it's gonna be nerdy joey and nerdy luke fall in love with each other. i mean, in the taylor swift video, one of the version (i think the one on joey's channel) had joey grabbing luke's butt at the end. it'd give bring a lot of attention to them if they made a music video about 2 gay kids falling in love. we'll have to wait and see how original they can be
The Internet knows all your secrets
Image
User avatar
illegal_mind
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
 
Posts: 3124
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:17 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby alcoholicferrets » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:33 pm

^That would be a nice video, actually...although I don't like Luke's face, he'd ruin the cuteness.
alcoholicferrets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby allisoonnn » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:49 pm

If I saw them on the beach like that......

:x
User avatar
allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:51 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby alcoholicferrets » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:51 pm

lol look at that picture...and then think about the fact that Luke is almost 32 years old.
alcoholicferrets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby allisoonnn » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:54 pm

alcoholicferrets wrote:lol look at that picture...and then think about the fact that Luke is almost 32 years old.


Oh God, I didn't even think about that. That makes this 48754298302x worse than it already is
User avatar
allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:51 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby illegal_mind » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:21 pm

if i saw them like that, not really knowing what was going on, i'd just assume it was a gay couple, doing some sort of dress up and having fun. it'd be really cute if they did go with that, but i kinda doubt it, unless someone else suggested it.
whenever i look at that photo it looks like gay porn is about to be recorded. joey looks like tyler oakley, but better looking, and luke looks a bit creepy solely for the fact that he's 10 years older than joey, yet, he's dressed like that
The Internet knows all your secrets
Image
User avatar
illegal_mind
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
 
Posts: 3124
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:17 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby illegal_mind » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:29 pm

(for some reason the image cuts out at the sides, probably size restrictions, so to see luke's outfit better you'll need to right click and open image in a new tab)
Image
ijustine is in the video too? and luke is a monk??? i'm so confused about this damn video
The Internet knows all your secrets
Image
User avatar
illegal_mind
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
 
Posts: 3124
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:17 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Joey Graceffa

Postby allisoonnn » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:37 pm



Soom footage of them filming this odd music video
User avatar
allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:51 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

PreviousNext

Return to Joey Graceffa

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users