The ShitShow Pt. 72 - High Butt Cracks and Broken Backs!

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: The ShitShow Pt. 72 - High Butt Cracks and Broken Backs!

Post by Edie »

His ass is in EVER SINGLE VLOG now. I've never seen underwear on him once. It's like he went from diapers to commando, and Sam thinks he's expressing himself.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

Hmm, no vlog yet. Maybe she's having a meltdown because her piggy ran away with her car and the lube :o :o

alaskanebraska
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by alaskanebraska »

Do they still have the Mini? They were driving the van at one point.

wannabe_lurker
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wannabe_lurker »

That grocery haul was so fake. She was so weird acting jumping, acting so excited and giddy to haul everything out of that bag. You can tell the whole time she knew...like serious ..big deal...ky gel...its at the grocery store...everyone has seen it before :roll: ..why does she, as a grown adult act so embarrassing and immature. Shelly must be so relieved to have that weirdo outta the picture (sad for the kids lacking no grandparents on either side) I only tune in once and a while to see if anything changes...I have only stayed tuned in this long cause a LONG time ago I use to enjoy her.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Today's vlog was sponsored by LL Bean. I wonder if it was required that Sam say LL Bean x amount of times. I can't imagine her viewers scurrying to LL bean's website to buy things. They aren't exactly cheap. Sam got all her shit free but the viewers get nothing. Not even a promo code. The hat she chose for X (which didn't fit his head :rofl: ) is$30. Do average households really buy their kids $30 hats? And X was so jealous Lily had a beach chair and he didn't. Why didn't Sam go to target and get him one before the LL Bean stuff?

I was wondering if she'd make her brats say thank you and she eventually did. She even told X he's lucky to receive such items. Yeah, I'm sure he cares. He's too busy being jealous.

I guess at least they were sponsored by a decent company instead of another cheap Asian clothing/dildo website.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

michelle wrote:
Nolagirl wrote:Kid is just weird WEIRD!!

I wouldn't dress my child in an outfit like that to go play in at the park!!

So staged!!!! Such class too.....like c'mon

She asked X "do you love it?" Apparently he ate a raspberry for the first time - but she can't even close her lips together anymore..

School & camp, Sam are two different things?!?!and news flash, Sam, July IS the summer!!!!

Kid needs new pj's THAT FIT!!!

My gosh! What time does it get dark over there? Looks like the kids are going to bed at like 5pm!!?

Also, it's sad to me that they have no room to play in anymore - look at all X's toy trucks, under the bed!!!

Why can't they move that bed out of their room so they can have more space???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm so glad you're back to posting. The screenshots are enough for me not to watch. I guess my morbid curiosity toward them comes in waves. Lately, I just have to see the inactivity here to not be tempted. I read here a few days ago she cut Norman's hair? I really don't see it based on the screenshots. I refuse to believe they are hurting so much financially that they can't get their Princess a pair of pajamas that fit, clothes that fit, underwear, etc. Scam sees herself as the martyr supermom, but can't even keep her kids looking presentable. The selfish witch is too focused on her own looks...it's a lost cause by the way Scam, focus on your kids :FU:
Awwww thank you! I'm glad to be back to posting! I love taking screenshots for y'all ,

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

michelle wrote:

She asked X "do you love it?" Apparently he ate a raspberry for the first time - but she can't even close her lips together anymore..

School & camp, Sam are two different things?!?!and news flash, Sam, July IS the summer!!!!

My gosh! What time does it get dark over there? Looks like the kids are going to bed at like 5pm!!?

Also, it's sad to me that they have no room to play in anymore - look at all X's toy trucks, under the bed!!!

I'm so glad you're back to posting. The screenshots are enough for me not to watch. I guess my morbid curiosity toward them comes in waves. Lately, I just have to see the inactivity here to not be tempted. I read here a few days ago she cut Norman's hair? I really don't see it based on the screenshots. I refuse to believe they are hurting so much financially that they can't get their Princess a pair of pajamas that fit, clothes that fit, underwear, etc. Scam sees herself as the martyr supermom, but can't even keep her kids looking presentable. The selfish witch is too focused on her own looks...it's a lost cause by the way Scam, focus on your kids :FU:
Awwww thank you! I'm glad to be back to posting! I love taking screenshots for y'all ,

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

michelle wrote:

Awww thank you, Michelle - I'm so glad I'm able to get back on & post. Tapatalk/GG has just for me been giving me so many difficulties - I've even deleted the app and reinstalled it / I believe Hellyeah mentioned that a while back.

But I love to take screenshots for y'all so for those who do not like to watch can at least see what we are referring to when we post.

Yeah, I haven't watched any of their vlogs, except the one with the KY jelly (totally staged), and yes to me X looks like he barely got a trim. To me, it looks the same. Sam does seem to dress better than her kids. Not that her style is amazing bc we all know she wears things that she shouldn't - but her kids always have clothes that are too short, don't fit right, or they're wearing clothes for the wrong seasons!!!! At times Lily looks like an orphan. X has pants that don't fit - and speaking along the lines of pants - someone mentioned if he even wears underwear / id like to know too bc I've seen that kid in pants/jeans and his butt crack is showing but no signs of underwear?!?!! WTH?? Yes yes & YES! She needs to focus on her kids. They never, to me at least, look presentable!

Also, the vlog with the KY jelly - several of their minions were saying things like "best vlog" or things along those lines / I think even one person was like "#goals" but they wasn't in reference to the ky jelly....

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Sorry for my triple post - the first two, I accidentally hit the send button too soon. Then the third time, is what I really wanted to post the first time. So I apologize for the triple posts, y'all!

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Sorry for my triple post - the first two, I accidentally hit the send button too soon. Then the third time, is what I really wanted to post the first time. So I apologize for the triple posts, y'all!

ChiquitoTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChiquitoTaquito »

Sam keeps calling the day camp "school". It's not school Samantha.. P seems a little too old in my opinion to be just sitting their with his hands up while dah-dee tried to buckle him in to his car seat. My kid is 4.5 and does everything in her power to buckle her self in while I look on and then check to make sure she is buckled in properly. They never do anything for themselves! Sam was even trying to unbutton P's shirt the other day and she took too long to undo the first button, so he finally did it himself. At 3 and 5 they should be a bit more independent.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

ChiquitoTaquito wrote:Sam keeps calling the day camp "school". It's not school Samantha.. P seems a little too old in my opinion to be just sitting their with his hands up while dah-dee tried to buckle him in to his car seat. My kid is 4.5 and does everything in her power to buckle her self in while I look on and then check to make sure she is buckled in properly. They never do anything for themselves! Sam was even trying to unbutton P's shirt the other day and she took too long to undo the first button, so he finally did it himself. At 3 and 5 they should be a bit more independent.
^^^YES!! That got on my nerves SO BAD when she referred to the camp as "school" !!!! Ummmm, NO Sam, it's two different things!!
Sitting there while Jay buckles him in his comer ?!?!

My gosh I know kids that are younger than him that like to buckle themselves in - I mean the parents always double check it but still - they've got X so baby-fied!!?!! Yes, he should be MORE INDEPENDENT!!!

I'm sure S&J do a lot of things for those kids / mainly X - bc I can see Lily being independent but X, he milks that baby crap up!

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

ChiquitoTaquito wrote:Sam keeps calling the day camp "school". It's not school Samantha.. P seems a little too old in my opinion to be just sitting their with his hands up while dah-dee tried to buckle him in to his car seat. My kid is 4.5 and does everything in her power to buckle her self in while I look on and then check to make sure she is buckled in properly. They never do anything for themselves! Sam was even trying to unbutton P's shirt the other day and she took too long to undo the first button, so he finally did it himself. At 3 and 5 they should be a bit more independent.
^^^YES!! That got on my nerves SO BAD when she referred to the camp as "school" !!!! Ummmm, NO Sam, it's two different things!!
Sitting there while Jay buckles him in his comer ?!?!

My gosh I know kids that are younger than him that like to buckle themselves in - I mean the parents always double check it but still - they've got X so baby-fied!!?!! Yes, he should be MORE INDEPENDENT!!!

I'm sure S&J do a lot of things for those kids / mainly X - bc I can see Lily being independent but X, he milks that baby crap up!

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

So, they did a kid's haul on their main channel? I guess all of those pathetic Finding Dory hauls proved to her that her mommy channel is a lost cause.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Running downhill. Who the hell does that? Who encourages their kids to do that? Of COURSE Lily fell. Running downhill is a huge no-no for kids! That's like a guaranteed fall. Are they that stupid or maybe they were HOPING a kid would fall so they'd have vlog material. Freaks.

gossipholic
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipholic »

A little after 2:50 you see Jay checking himself out in the mirror and trying to make a muscle... haha

Sweetness+
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sweetness+ »

Sam father is I. Okbaby vlog today, he gives sam channel a shoutout, he is a sweetheart,MIT breaks my heart how badly treated he is by Sam and Jay.

Twitternightmare
Talker
Talker

Post by Twitternightmare »

^^^^gives his daughter props!! Wish I still had my dad around

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

Twitternightmare wrote:^^^^gives his daughter props!! Wish I still had my dad around
Wow, those vloggers are annoying as fuck. However, Jon lit up at the mention of Sam. Really Scam? You're going to let something so insignificant as the children's step grandmother expressing her disappointment in your grabby handed blond brat (she had every right), keep you from seeing your father who clearly adores you? Grow up!

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”