GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The ShitShow Pt. 69 - Hazy Shades of Crazy and Orange

Post by GGANON »

DollyFace wrote:
GGANON wrote:Wow they aren't teaching him anything. He had $33 dollars but they were "loan" him money to get a $52 toy. He changed his mind and got some other toy but they didn't say the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What kind of 5 year olds toy cost $50 ???
It was this thing Image

Rumblethumps
Informer
Informer

Post by Rumblethumps »

I'm just now catching up after being out of town all weekend, and all y'all have said everything I've been thinking as I've been watching the vlogs from the past few days, lol.

Wtf does Sam think is so praise-worthy about losing two teeth? Or even one at all? It's not like it's some huge accomplishment or anything, it's something that happens naturally to every kid, whether they want it to or not.

And $5 per tooth?? If she keeps giving him that much, he's gonna make like $100 by the time he loses all of them. Are lost teeth really worth $100, Sam?? (Wait, what am I saying...They're Phoenix's teeth, so of course they're worth that much to her. :roll: )

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

tellabell wrote:So X got $10.00 for his teeth (5.00 for each) and out of curiosity I went back and watched how much Lily got when she lost hers. She got $1.00 in quarters. Is it not clear who Sam's favorite kid is?! I'm sure 'they won't remember' so 'it's not a big deal' but they vlog this, so the kids will go back and watch. Phoenix's first tooth he got $3.25 as well, still much more than Lily.
She's such a bad mom. Jay needs to give Lily $10 just for the hell of it. I hope P sees and throws a fit that Sam has to deal with. She is raising her kids to think that girls have such low value and should be ignored or emotionally abused. That is NOT how her mom raised her and she should be ashamed of herself.

*Bazinga*
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by *Bazinga* »

GGANON wrote:Phoenix got $10 for his teeth!! Are you serious?! When I lost teeth as a child it was a $1 a tooth.

That's really ridiculous! It's not like Lily even got that much. P is going to hate life, when in the real world people aren't fawning over his every move.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

I hope that toy is educational.For his sake !
Look at Juliana , 3-year-old and she is able to draw her family.
I know all kids are developing at the different rate but , come on !!! There is a 2-year difference between them !

rakesfunnyfarm
Informer
Informer

Post by rakesfunnyfarm »

This is how I see the money they made from the lemonade sale.They don't need any more toys! Take them to the bank and open them a saving account.As for the tooth fairy, NO Scam it is not $5 my granddaughter gets $1 same as my kids did back when they were home.Admit it P is your favorite!

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

ImageImageImage

beautyish2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beautyish2 »

GGANON wrote:ImageImageImage
she wasn't prepared back then is her excuse?! :roll: $5 for a single tooth is outrageous. $1 is good..I sometimes gave my kids a bunch of change. I want them to appreciate whatever they get. These parents are making their kids expect things. :x

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Yeah sure Sam keep making those excuses up about the $1 that Lily got for her lost tooth. She damn well knows she gave her $1! I'm glad someone commented that on the vlog! $10 is just outrageous to get - I can't stand it how Sam just praises and puts X up on a pedestal ALL.THE.TIME!! It's clear she favors him over Lily. Very very sad!!

And she is the one who stresses out over how much to give - YOU'RE the parent, SAM, YOU decide how much teeth will get when they're lost.....X doesn't know any better. Gosh I just can't anymore with Sam and X!!! ImageImageImageImage

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Yeah sure Sam keep making those excuses up about the $1 that Lily got for her lost tooth. She damn well knows she gave her $1! I'm glad someone commented that on the vlog! $10 is just outrageous to get - I can't stand it how Sam just praises and puts X up on a pedestal ALL.THE.TIME!! It's clear she favors him over Lily. Very very sad!!

And she is the one who stresses out over how much to give - YOU'RE the parent, SAM, YOU decide how much teeth will get when they're lost.....X doesn't know any better. Gosh I just can't anymore with Sam and X!!! ImageImageImageImage

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

She said she asked around what other moms do. Wtf kind of moms is she asking?!

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

GGANON wrote:She said she asked around what other moms do. Wtf kind of moms is she asking?!

Yeah that is what I wanna know!! She damn well didn't talk to "other" moms - nope. She knew all along she was gonna give that kid $10

Beautyandcrafts
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Beautyandcrafts »

Unequal pay for the same thing. There is a major gender gap in that house. My son has lost a handful of teeth and sometimes the tooth fairy leaves him nothing he doesnt care because he doesnt really know about the tooth fairy because we don't make a big deal out of it. X will be one of those people now who demand $15/hr for flipping burgers. Redic to put it in scams words.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

So Norman doesn't have enough money to buy a toy he wanted. So Jobless in pure Shitshow form proudly explains to concept of getting a loan/credit to his 5 year old. Starting them young on how to dig yourself into debt so you can get what you want RIGHT now. A better lesson would have been to save up to get what you want. Even better to put at least 20% of what you earn into SAVINGS!

Epic parenting fail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

The ShitShow Pt. 69 - Hazy Shades of Crazy and Orange

Post by Nolagirl »

Sooooo Jay & X both have purses now when they go out?!? ImageImageImage I'm not even gonna comment what I want to say bc I'm sure I'll get hate comments in response - Image I just can't with X and a purse - sorry no I can't - I knew Jay had one when he went out but X now has one?!?! ImageImageImageImage

Here is X doing what he does best....

Last edited by Nolagirl on Mon May 16, 2016 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

itsawierdworld
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by itsawierdworld »

You guys pretty much said all my feelings on fucking $10 tooth fairy money. 1980-something and I got a silver dollar a few times and the rest of the time I got 2-4 quarters, depending on whatever Dad had in his pocket I'm sure. Sweet to remember that now, as an adult knowing how little we had back then. I never ever went without, but I was not spoiled to all hell like these shits are. I don't ever remember being resentful of it either or feeling bad about myself or my family. It wasn't shameful to me, because my parents instilled such a sense of pride in hard work. If they had a dollar, half would go to someone else in need. I digress.
2016, my 7 year old lost 3 teeth in one week. Guess what? $1 with Halloween sparkle hairspray on it under his pillow. He thought it was the coolest thing on the entire planet. I've done my best to pass on what my parents taught me. His paternal grandparents are a bit better off than we were, so they are super generous with gifts. My MIL sent him $20 for a good report card. This time, he made the honor roll, but got 2 B's. He asked that she not send as much this time because he can do better. Guys....my little mommy heart almost burst!
I will never understand parenting styles these days. Most of the time I'm off to the side like:

Ok, about some other bizarre shit in the video-
I FREAKING CALLED IT on Scam doing the dermarolling thing. She is just rolling that fucker right over all of those open sores. Staph infection, here we come!!

X's outfit. Come on!! That shirt was three sizes too small and looked threadbare. Hair matted. Ass crack hanging out of pants that are too big. Like I stated above, we didn't have money growing up but my damn clothes always fit and looked clean. Not like something you'd pull out of the bottom of a dirty hamper and toss on the kid.

Why did Lily get a helmet when they wont even get her a proper tricycle or bike?

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

$5 per tooth is stupid and ridiculous. The kids made money off selling store bought crap and lemonade. Then Jay offered to "loan" P $20 to buy a toy. Then Jay said P would have to do "a little" yard work. A little? For $20? He needs to do A LOT. They are so ridiculous. Turning them into brats with unrealistic expectations.

The kids were eating donuts on the floor. Touching the nasty floor they walk all over with their gross shoes.

The going rate. Ok Sam. And yes, lily consistently gets shafted.

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

I was shocked too when I saw her use a dermaroller!!! Is she trying to get staph??? What a complete idiot!

Did anyone catch during the garage sale (when the friend was in the clip) Sam said its been so crazy that Jay even ate pizza and donuts! So much for the allergies...

I literally can't understand 95% of what Pheonix says when he talks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

Dermarolling?! I thought this girl was dry shaving her damn face lmao!!

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”