You joke Sam won't reply to this....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

The ShitShow Pt. 69 - Hazy Shades of Crazy and Orange

Post by Nolagirl »

"I'm so pwooouuud of myself" says X. I believe Sam is going way overboard about him losing two teeth on a garage sale day. ImageImageImage

Here he just looks creepy!!! He's just NOT a cute boy....ImageImage

Uuuuuh why is he vacuuming right there with the bunnies around?!?? I don't like that....

ETA: a couple more comments

pinkpanfa81
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: The ShitShow Pt. 69 - Hazy Shades of Crazy and Orange

Post by pinkpanfa81 »

You could tell Lily was sick at the table when she was saying she was cold. Probably has a fever poor little thing. At bedtime whem Jay was cuddling Lily while P was talking about his tooth, I got the impression Jay was almost protecting and distracting her feelings. Maybe its just me being PMSy lol but I felt so sad for Lily today and Jay gained a few points from me. As others have said, he has his failings, but he loves that kid.

Twitternightmare
Talker
Talker

Post by Twitternightmare »

^^^ I thought the same thing poor Lily she was so sick her eyes ,,, "What your cold? Ok " oooh Phoenix you did a great job loosing two teeth at once!!!!! Dude I would be calling the doc asking if losing two teeth is normal.. Maybe I'm exaggerating

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Nolagirl wrote:"I'm so pwooouuud of myself" says X. I believe Sam is going way overboard about him losing two teeth on a garage sale day. ImageImageImage

Uuuuuh why is he vacuuming right there with the bunnies around?!?? I don't like that....

Yeah, who needs a spouse who helps support his family when he has muscles? Pfffttt. Job schmob. Hopefully I won't be grounded from the thread for saying this: Jay isn't the most unattractive person ever. But what causes him to be unattractive IMO is no job, no goals, no ambition. Plus that one nostril nose snort, the man purse, the overuse of the word "cute", and his addiction to eating 4 servings of food in one sitting.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Kat29 wrote:
Kristina85 wrote:Way to go, Shelli!

It's a nice car I get it :) but why people need to show it off :|
It's a Fuck You to Jobless. When they lived in Montana, Jon helped him get a very decent job where he works. Jobless could have applied himself and made a success of it, instead, he chose to be a useless, lazy bum on the job and elsewhere and as soon as his wife's channels started paying off, quit to stay home and be a fartbagging slug. He used to film himself creaming his jeans over similar vehicles, talking all kinds of smack. Well, now Sam and Jobless are where they are and Jon just bought his lady love what Jobless can't even dream of having. :rofl:
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

Desert Wind wrote:
Kat29 wrote:

It's a Fuck You to Jobless. When they lived in Montana, Jon helped him get a very decent job where he works. Jobless could have applied himself and made a success of it, instead, he chose to be a useless, lazy bum on the job and elsewhere and as soon as his wife's channels started paying off, quit to stay home and be a fartbagging slug. He used to film himself creaming his jeans over similar vehicles, talking all kinds of smack. Well, now Sam and Jobless are where they are and Jon just bought his lady love what Jobless can't even dream of having. :rofl:
Exactly!! Image And while it is a older model she still deserves to be excited! They work hard for their lifestyle, something Scam and Pig know nothing about.

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

Desert Wind wrote:
Kat29 wrote:

Exactly!! Image And while it is a older model she still deserves to be excited! They work hard for their lifestyle, something Scam and Pig know nothing about.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Gosh Sam, STOP with the screeching!!! "It's tooth fairy time"!! ImageImageImageImage

And why is he playing with toy keys??

ImageImageImage

"Now I don't have to woowwy". He's just not a cute kid - it's the hair and also bc I know his personality - not cute. He may look decent with a cute boy hair cut but his personality and we all know how evil he can be so that's why I think he's not cute.

And really, is that normal for a child his age to be losing teeth??

So he wanted to put his teeth in his purse?!? Oh my gosh

And what time do these kids go to bed?!?!? It's still light outside and then Sam says"ok you guys sleep in tomorrow". Uuummmm maybe they would if you put them to bed a tad bit later?!?

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Why is it "good job" to lose a couple of teeth? What did Norman do to receive such accolades and have such a huge fuss made over his big accomplishment.

Geez, I wonder what they do when he takes a shit?

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

The ShitShow Pt. 69 - Hazy Shades of Crazy and Orange

Post by Nolagirl »

B.Honest wrote:Why is it "good job" to lose a couple of teeth? What did Norman do to receive such accolades and have such a huge fuss made over his big accomplishment.

Geez, I wonder what they do when he takes a shit?
Exactly! Agreed! Sam took this tooth losing deal WAAAAAY too far! All these praises and high fives bc he lost two teeth....it's just too much - he got so much attention while Lily, bless her heart was not feeling well and got no or hardly any attention. I mean, yes, Jay was giving her attention while they were all on the bed but still....it's like when X does something Sam just puts him on a pedestal (ok he's always on one with her), it was just way overboard with that. And as others have said Jay is a good dad to Lily - I know we give him a lot of slack but he really does show lily some attention....

I know I posted this a few posts back but I wonder if at times X gets on Jays nerves? Im sure he can see or at least I hope he can see how Sam favors X way more than Lily. Maybe Jay read something here about that??
Last edited by Nolagirl on Mon May 16, 2016 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

BougieWhore
Talker
Talker

Post by BougieWhore »

I'm about to say something that I never dreamed I would and that is that I've liked jay lately. Yes he's still jobless, lazy, and annoying but I'm thankful for the daddy he is to Lily. I don't know if it's from reading here or something at home finally opened his eyes to the blatant favoritism scam has for Norman but I'm glad he stepped it up. Lily may as well not have even been in the room at bedtime because scam barely acknowledged her presence. If I had to hear scam screech one more time about losing two teeth on garage sale day, I was going up find a sharp object and puncture my own eardrums before she did, acting like he performed some great miracle and walked on water. No Scam, it wasn't that big of a deal. My oldest lost two teeth when he was 7 on the same day that he had his tonsils and adenoids removed. Scam would have had a nervous breakdown if she had to deal with a situation like that.

tellabell
Debater
Debater

Post by tellabell »

I think a lot of the Princess' problems come from how Scam treats him and Lily like they're one. If he's on track with Lily, what's there to worry about? Because they're the same age right? Wrong Sam. Birth to 6 is such a crucial time period for growth and development that a two year difference in kids should be drastic. But no they're right about the same level as far as language, academics, and just everything goes. And I don't think it's because Lily's ahead either. I mean Phoenix didn't leave his mom's side once until he started "school" at age 4 but Lily had to start school a month later with him at age 2 because he was lonely. I think if she really separated the two and looked at where each of them are based on their ages (3 and 5) she would realize Phoenix should be leaps and bounds above Lily, and he's not. Knowing Sam however she would probably blame it on Lily for holding back her Princess with her 'babiness' or something.

beautyish2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beautyish2 »

pinkpanfa81 wrote:You could tell Lily was sick at the table when she was saying she was cold. Probably has a fever poor little thing. At bedtime whem Jay was cuddling Lily while P was talking about his tooth, I got the impression Jay was almost protecting and distracting her feelings. Maybe its just me being PMSy lol but I felt so sad for Lily today and Jay gained a few points from me. As others have said, he has his failings, but he loves that kid.
Poor kid was so not feeling good. Sam didn't catch on that she was cold.. hello?! She was too interested in the stupid toof!

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

Nolagirl wrote:"I'm so pwooouuud of myself" says X. I believe Sam is going way overboard about him losing two teeth on a garage sale day. ImageImageImage

He desperately needs a haircut, he would look like a different kid.

rakesfunnyfarm
Informer
Informer

Post by rakesfunnyfarm »

Little Lily eyes does not look look in that picture Scam post on FB. Yesterday vlog was to much of overload of P teeth. Scam should be caring about her daughter eyes.Lily can get a very bad infection in her eyes if not treated! As for the table/chairs they are probably asking to much for it. That is the only reason she re did the chairs.I find it funny about the moving. Looks like they would have done that when they had the truck! I can't believe how backwards these people are SMH !!!

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Yeah, who needs a spouse who helps support his family when he has muscles? Pfffttt. Job schmob. Hopefully I won't be grounded from the thread for saying this: Jay isn't the most unattractive person ever. But what causes him to be unattractive IMO is no job, no goals, no ambition. Plus that one nostril nose snort, the man purse, the overuse of the word "cute", and his addiction to eating 4 servings of food in one sitting.

whyareyouhere
Lurker
Lurker

Post by whyareyouhere »

I agree with everyone, I enjoyed the vlog the most when it showed how happy Lily was to be with her dad and have some attention for once. The whole two teeth ordeal was too much. I mean, yeah I guess it's a big deal when you lose teeth as a kid but to say that he was proud of himself for doing it???...he didn't do shiz. They fell out on their own.

Anyway, the more watch them the more I realize something. Both parents have their bad qualities and their good qualities. I think Jay is a better parent while Sam is a better worker. Sam projects her own insecurities upon her children, she wants them to think of her as their savior or something, she wants them to be the same person and worst of all she highly favors Phoenix. When I've seen Jay be a parent he allows them to fall and get back up on their own, he encourages them to explore and to not give up, he doesn't favor anyone and he can give individualized attention to both kids. He might favor Lily but I think that might be more because Sam so clearly favors Phoenix than Jay having a favorite.

When it comes to work we all know clearly that Jay steers clear from it. He avoids it and is very comfortable with being at home, going grocery shopping, cleaning, etc. We also can see that Sam takes upon more of the "work" that they do. She vlogs, edits, films for her other channels, and edits those as well. While neither are super hard working, I think she is better at it than Jay.

My whole point is, I can really see how beneficial it would be if Sam were to work and Jay was the stay at home parent. I think Sam could do great things work wise while Jay could teach his kids more independence and give them both better attention. I don't think Sam would ever let that happen, and I don't think the viewers would love to mainly see Jay in the vlogs, but if they didn't care about that and only cared about their kids, I think that would be the best option for all of them. Jay is less dramatic and insecure and that would benefit the kids, while Sam can work and likes working which would benefit the family in general.

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

Phoenix got $10 for his teeth!! Are you serious?! When I lost teeth as a child it was a $1 a tooth.

tellabell
Debater
Debater

Post by tellabell »

So X got $10.00 for his teeth (5.00 for each) and out of curiosity I went back and watched how much Lily got when she lost hers. She got $1.00 in quarters. Is it not clear who Sam's favorite kid is?! I'm sure 'they won't remember' so 'it's not a big deal' but they vlog this, so the kids will go back and watch. Phoenix's first tooth he got $3.25 as well, still much more than Lily.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”