Butthole lips 4 ever

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Butthole lips 4 ever

Post by hellyeah »

betinha29 wrote:The part where Sam was in the bathroom bitching about how her hair is greasy because the hairdresser didn't put enough hilights? I'm starting to believe Sam has never received a cosmetology license. Some of the things that come out of her mouth just stupefy me.

& Sam, your hair is greasy because you keep it under a hat all damn day.

What do you expect from a grown woman who can't read the difference: DRY SHAMPOO vs HAIRSPRAY? She's truly a moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

canadianjen

Post by canadianjen »

hellyeah wrote:
betinha29 wrote:The part where Sam was in the bathroom bitching about how her hair is greasy because the hairdresser didn't put enough hilights? I'm starting to believe Sam has never received a cosmetology license. Some of the things that come out of her mouth just stupefy me.

& Sam, your hair is greasy because you keep it under a hat all damn day.

What do you expect from a grown woman who can't read the difference: DRY SHAMPOO vs HAIRSPRAY? She's truly a moron.

Are you serious? (I can't put myself through the torture of hate watching). Her stupidity is frightening!

Kittypurry
Learner
Learner

Post by Kittypurry »

If she showered more often she probably wouldn't have a grease problem

Kittypurry
Learner
Learner

Post by Kittypurry »

If she showered more often she probably wouldn't have a grease problem

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

So they went to the gym (I guess. It sounded gym like but there's no definitive proof yet) and Sam did planks. It was on her snapchat. Already moaning and groaning.

shanny2582
Debater
Debater

Post by shanny2582 »

hellyeah wrote:So they went to the gym (I guess. It sounded gym like but there's no definitive proof yet) and Sam did planks. It was on her snapchat. Already moaning and groaning.

She went to the gym with a FULL face of makeup! If her pores weren't already clogged they are now!

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Lmao at the Jobless Porker doing daily vlogs! Hahahahaha!

His first one is under 4 minutes and some of it is fast forwarded. He washed his truck and went to the grocery store and cooked some fish (literally just fish with lemon in tinfoil - nothing fancy). Boy oh boy that's an EXCITING day!!

When they were announcing this grand plan it sounded the same as all the other grand plans he has had for his YT "Career": Tech Guy Channel, Fitness Guy, Mountainbike Guy. All complete failures.

(Ps - his editing skills SUCK!)

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Here they are announcing the Jobless Daily Vlog. The expressions on their faces says it all!

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

Lol. He's not a girl, but they won't cut or style his hair either. Might as well put a headband on. He's going to fall and break his nose one day because his hair is in his eyes. He's starting to resemble the dog.

MzMichelle537
Informer
Informer

Post by MzMichelle537 »

shanny2582 wrote:
hellyeah wrote:So they went to the gym (I guess. It sounded gym like but there's no definitive proof yet) and Sam did planks. It was on her snapchat. Already moaning and groaning.

She went to the gym with a FULL face of makeup! If her pores weren't already clogged they are now!

Exactly what I was thinking!! Watch out for more huge zits eww.
Again if S was smart she would do a gym makeup routine or gym routine or something interesting with it. I doubt she will.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Kittypurry wrote:If she showered more often she probably wouldn't have a grease problem

Ha, for real. It's been her failed resolution for years now. Was she expecting the highlights to dry out or wash her hair for her... Why doesn't she just ask for a wash if she is paying for it anyway? She's so stupid.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

betinha29 wrote:Image

Lol. He's not a girl, but they won't cut or style his hair either. Might as well put a headband on. He's going to fall and break his nose one day because his hair is in his eyes. He's starting to resemble the dog.
"He's not a girl" but he carries a purse and paints his nails. Wtf is a headband going to hurt at this point? Make it a damn sweatband and get the pig one too.

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

MzMichelle537 wrote:
shanny2582 wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking!! Watch out for more huge zits eww.
Again if S was smart she would do a gym makeup routine or gym routine or something interesting with it. I doubt she will.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
A gym makeup routine is no makeup at all. I don't go to the gym to look cute. I go to sweat & lose weight. If anything, she should do a quick after-gym makeup routine. But that would involve her washing her face & we know she won't do that.

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

You'd think that was a woman. But no. It's Jay...love handles & all. :rofl:

Lily eating dirty snow.

Lily eating more dirty snow.

& Then more dirty snow.

In a span of 2 minutes, she ate a snow cone's worth of dog-peed/stepped on snow. Great parenting, Schuermans.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Kudos to the person that said Jobless looks like olive :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I just had to !!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Butthole lips 4 ever

Post by hellyeah »

He's not a girl but can use a pink wallet to hold "his" money. He's not a girl but he can paint his nails. So why can't he wear a headband again?

I love how people just race to defend the schuerman's. He PUSHES his hair out of his face but doesn't complain vocally which OBVIOUSLY means it doesn't bother him.

Speaking of hair: Image 1) who is this chick? Nobody special. The chick from "girls night." 2) would t it be awesome if Sam wanted to shave her head?!? Image

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Edie wrote:

"He's not a girl" but he carries a purse and paints his nails. Wtf is a headband going to hurt at this point? Make it a damn sweatband and get the pig one too.

Ha! Edie I didn't see your post and I said the same thing!!!! LOL. We all think alike!

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

Edie wrote:

"Sam's not the type of mom who wants her kids to be uncomfortable."

...but she'll shove a camera in Lily's face when she's crying? We never see P crying because she edits it out, but Lily eating dogfood is on YouTube for everyone to see. Her fans are stupid.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”