Sam Schuerman Part 56~ Sam vs the Snobby little B!t@hes!

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Indilwen »

Here we go again...

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 56~ Sam vs the Snobby little B!t@hes!

Post by puccamom »

I case anyone wonders about thread title. In her Zoella video at the end, her and Brad call her subbies "snobby little bitches". (Her true feelings)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

puccamom wrote:I case anyone wonders about thread title. In her Zoella video at the end, her and Brad call her subbies "snobby little bitches". (Her true feelings)

Thank you so much for the inspiration for this thread title, Puccamom! It was PERFECTO!

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

You know, nothing much that Sam says or does these days truly surprises me anymore...but that actually did. It's one thing if she feels that way about her subscribers, but to actually leave that in her video and LAUGH about it is just too much. I mean, she and her pet pig have always given us the virtual middle finger in their vlogs, but most of the time I think those digs were directed at those of us on GG who dare to criticize them or people who make ugly comments on their videos. But to directly slam people who were probably only trying to help her make better videos was just all kinds of wrong IMO.

jennifer_tirey
Learner
Learner

Post by jennifer_tirey »

puccamom wrote:I case anyone wonders about thread title. In her Zoella video at the end, her and Brad call her subbies "snobby little bitches". (Her true feelings)

Looks like I'll be watching a few seconds of the hot mess express, to see this little gem ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ashes84
Debater
Debater

Post by ashes84 »

Wow. She's really something else. She may not be green anymore, but she looks AWFUL in that video. What is going on with her hair? Why is it parted like that? And those weird bangs... She just looks SO OLD. Maybe Brad changed whatever settings she had on there that made her look more filtered too. She honestly looks like she's at least 45.
ETA: Not to say 45 is old, by any means. But for a 30 yo to look 45.... that's a problem.

jennifer_tirey
Learner
Learner

Post by jennifer_tirey »

I'm sure it's been discussed before I joined, but who made her intro? I know there's no way in hell she did. It's definitely one of the more advanced levels of video editing to make round video placeholders like she has. Also not one comment on her videos asks where she got the intro or who made it so I can only assume those have been deleted. Nobody was given credit for it ...it's just kind of there. I'm actually impressed by it and I'd like to know who really made it. Any ideas?

Knightchaser27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Knightchaser27 »

What is the video called?I can't seem to find the right one.

gurushade
Talker
Talker

Post by gurushade »

Brad tries to soften the blow by saying he's glad they say stuff like that because it WAS looking a bit off. Too late, you unemployed piece of trash. No wonder he and Jay get along so well. Then Sam cackles loudly, says she's leaving it in, but then obviously gets all kinds of uncomfortable and starts changing candles around to keep herself busy.

Minions: That wasn't us they called bitches. That was you. I'd say there hasn't been anyone here on this board, or at least very few, who leave comments. They only get deleted by Pig anyway. That's why we come here. They were laughing at you. They were calling you bitch. You, who only meant to help Scam improve her videos by commenting that the color looked off/green. You're a snobby little bitch. And don't say that Brad said it, Scam didn't. She did say it, by purposely leaving it in.

This is how they feel about people who LIKE them and only meant to offer help.

Wonder why Pig couldn't adjust the white contrast since he's so good with electronics and so smart?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

DeviliciousDrew
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DeviliciousDrew »

jennifer_tirey wrote:I'm sure it's been discussed before I joined, but who made her intro? I know there's no way in hell she did. It's definitely one of the more advanced levels of video editing to make round video placeholders like she has. Also not one comment on her videos asks where she got the intro or who made it so I can only assume those have been deleted. Nobody was given credit for it ...it's just kind of there. I'm actually impressed by it and I'd like to know who really made it. Any ideas?

It happened around the time Bryan lanning gave her some tips so always assumed he either did it or told them how or who to go to. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Knightchaser27 wrote:

Just skip to the end.

jennifer_tirey
Learner
Learner

Post by jennifer_tirey »

DeviliciousDrew wrote:
jennifer_tirey wrote:I'm sure it's been discussed before I joined, but who made her intro? I know there's no way in hell she did. It's definitely one of the more advanced levels of video editing to make round video placeholders like she has. Also not one comment on her videos asks where she got the intro or who made it so I can only assume those have been deleted. Nobody was given credit for it ...it's just kind of there. I'm actually impressed by it and I'd like to know who really made it. Any ideas?

It happened around the time Bryan lanning gave her some tips so always assumed he either did it or told them how or who to go to. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That makes sense! Thanks for that info! I've got all the major editing programs and it takes several of them to make that one intro and I could not figure out how in the world someone like Sam and ham would put that together lol.

GossipMare
Debater
Debater

Post by GossipMare »

Indilwen wrote:
Knightchaser27 wrote:

Just skip to the end.
You know, that makes me wonder if that really was Brad the other day posting on here.

Too bad the ones actually posting on her videos are more than likely her minions trying to help. I personally do not post on their videos at all, nor any of their social media. In my opinion it's tacky and it would fall on deaf ears. They're far too asinine to take advice from anyone no matter how much you sugar coated and deep fried it for them...

She's seriously the most tacky and tasteless broad for keeping that in. She's a bitch and that whole 'sweet' facade is starting to falter. She's seriously trying to annihilate her YouTube career.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Here's a thought...maybe Sam really is purposely trying to torpedo her channels? I don't think I would blame her if she's getting tired of doing vlogs and beauty videos to support her family while Jay does nothing but spend what little money she manages to rake in. It's positively blatant how little effort she puts into anything. She went to Vidcon, but I don't think she ever really intended to participate. If I had to guess, I'll bet Jay forced her to go. And he was planning on riding her coat tails to get himself (and Brad) in, too. I really think the reason Sam was in such a weird mood that last night when she and Jay and Brad left the kids with "friends" and went out to Rain Forrest Cafe was because she really didn't want to go to that Maker's party at all. She didn't seem all that upset about getting denied entry, to me. Jay and Brad seemed way more upset about it that she did. I think she only went along with their whining because she felt like she had to. I'm sure secretly she was relieved.

While I'm on the subject, does anyone know who was watching the kids that night? Was it that April that hosted the BBQ? I have to say, I was actually quite amazed that Sam left her kids with someone she really doesn't know, other than through YT. I mean...when they lived in Montana she was reluctant to even leave them with her sister or with Jon and Shelli when they were still speaking. Yet she leaves them with strangers while they go out to party? That doesn't seem like Sam at all to me. That could also explain why she was acting so weird at dinner, and not really wanting to eat anything...she might have been upset that Jay made her leave the kids with someone while they went to a party. I thought the ending of that vlog was very abrupt, too. And she HAD to know when they were badmouthing the woman who didn't let them in to that party that it could have ramifications that could potentially hurt their channels. Again, maybe she did it on purpose???

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

I think with their constant attachment the last 2 years Sam and Jay have grown to resent each other so they take digs at one another. Pitiful. Sam could easily be manipulating the channels so Jobless has to get a job and she knows he definitely doesn't want to. Then he's over there purposefully being a dick and barely doing anything for her to get her pissed. They're both pathetic people and just a waste of air. Karma's coming and I'm so excited to watch!

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

Look at this short, fat buddha ImageImageImage God, that is one ugly man. Yuck!

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

GossipMare wrote:
You know, that makes me wonder if that really was Brad the other day posting on here.

Too bad the ones actually posting on her videos are more than likely her minions trying to help. I personally do not post on their videos at all, nor any of their social media. In my opinion it's tacky and it would fall on deaf ears. They're far too asinine to take advice from anyone no matter how much you sugar coated and deep fried it for them...

She's seriously the most tacky and tasteless broad for keeping that in. She's a bitch and that whole 'sweet' facade is starting to falter. She's seriously trying to annihilate her YouTube career.
Sam is a total manipulative b*tch. This is just one of the examples of why I don't fall for her woe is me, poor Sam, she's a victim in every way possible. Bullsh*t. There is no denying that she is as ignorant as can be to actual knowledge and education but she is a master manipulator. She is a total puppet master and I saw this from her long ago. It's pretty easy to see through if you watch her enough and pay attention. Is it no coincidence that every man in her life is fighting her battles? Her dad, her brother, her Ham.. She gets them all to do the actual dirty work as she sits back forever the victim and acts like she's so innocent.

I believe Karma is real and her sh*tty life is all her own doing. She's made these decisions and it shows on her face how badly it's hitting her.

damagehurdle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by damagehurdle »

Ladies, I might me late to the game but does anyone else know if Brad and Lindsey (whatever her name is) broke up. I can totally see Brad getting back with Tam tam now and Sam will have everything see ever wanted. These people are too predictable. :rofl:
English is my second language. :tu:

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

It looks like Brad and his girlfriend are living with them? I mean they have to be, right? Brad's always there.

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

Kristina85 wrote:Look at this short, fat buddha God, that is one ugly man. Yuck!

he's fatter now than before he started working out.. Common mistake, people think because you sweat a little doing a little bit of exercise means you can overeat.. It doesn't work like that.

Has brads latest gf made a mad dash for it?

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”